Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
Whatsup lads,

It's been 11 days since I ended my 7 day waterfast and my symptoms are worse than when I started it. My libido is non-existent, my sleep is irregular and my tinnitus is higher. It's interesting because after my 3 day fast, I recovered quickly and even improved in the following days. I'm not stressing about it at all though, I assume my body is still in Bob the builder mode.

Have you guys experienced something similar? I felt like making a thread to gather experiences on the subject, and hopefully give some perspective/reassueance to new guys starting the journey.

Cheers
Like I had mentioned in an earlier thread, sometimes if you don't fast to completion, you have all of that stirred up and released cellular garbage still coming out of your system from a lifetime of ingesting it. If you break the fast in this state, you will certainly feel worse before you feel better. Drink plenty of fluids and get movement. This is why a "real" fast should be three weeks.

I'm doing a tune up 10 dayer out at Sedona Wellness Retreat in AZ....leaving on Friday. Been ten years since my last fast of 21 days.

Always wanted to fast in the desert.......energy is amazing.