User Tag List

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Noa's Diet

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Came home last night and realized I was pretty hungry. I killed 2 chicken breast and called it a night.

Today I have a Christmas party, so I will fast all day and then eat there. I'll do some home excercises and at the party, in the bathroom, i'll do some squats, some wall pushes and deadlifts ( all bodyweight ), to bring some GLUT4, and i'll take an Anabolic Pump. Not even hungry waking today.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro just go enjoy the party..
    No need to come out of the restroom all hot and sweaty 15 minutes after you went. Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out this 25-30 minute meal!!
    Turkey patty ended up weighing 1.1 pounds.
    4 organic eggs
    2 low carb tortillas

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Bro just go enjoy the party..
    No need to come out of the restroom all hot and sweaty 15 minutes after you went in, unless the Misses went in with you. Lol
    Fixed!
    Last edited by Coolazice; 12-22-2012 at 07:37 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Came home last night and realized I was pretty hungry. I killed 2 chicken breast and called it a night.

Today I have a Christmas party, so I will fast all day and then eat there. I'll do some home excercises and at the party, in the bathroom, i'll do some squats, some wall pushes and deadlifts ( all bodyweight ), to bring some GLUT4, and i'll take an Anabolic Pump. Not even hungry waking today.
    I make it a rule to not go shopping or anywhere there are bad food choices on an empty stomach.
    Genomyx DCP 45 minutes before a cheat meal and some Slin-sane/Anabolic pump are pretty good at mitigating damage from a cheat meal.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good call markam. The wifey usually does all the shopping after I put in my requests, so I can avoid those pitfalls ( most of the time ).

I forgot to do the bathroom excercises, but I hardly ate as much as I though I would ( laymens terms: Did not do damage ) either. I made sure to load up on veggies and a protein source, such as ham, before taking other normally "no no's", such as meatballs, lasagna and dessert.

Later on after being out shopping, I had my favorite drink from starbucks, a peppermint mocha latte. We got hungry again and hit up a mexican restaraunt, where me and the Mrs. split a carne asada ( grilled steak, rice, beans, and corn tortillas ). Go do some damage control tomorrow and hit up the gym in the moring. Looking forward to tackling weights after taking more than a week off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm actually successfully cutting at the moment, and the more results I see, the harder I try to make the right food choices, so the cut's increasingly working better. For me, two meals a day, 12pm and 6 pm with aminos on rising and before bed is much easier than having more meals as I can eat big meals (to the point of satiety). I don't want to feel I haven't eaten enough when I do eat.
    Main thing for me is that the first meal is mainly low gi carbs and high protein, very low fat and the second meal is no carb, high protein and medium carbs. Most importantly, the second meal must have a negligible effect on blood sugar levels, so I'm thinking about my bodies insulin response rather than calories. So far I've cut from about 92kgs to 86kgs in 9 weeks. I'm doing this to lessen joint pain and because for once in my life I'd like to have abs. Mindyou, my next cycle will probably be Andromass and Mechabol, to hopefully add some of the weight back, but with very little fat. Sort of rebuild myself. LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Markam that's about the way inset right now to. Eat at 12/1 and 6/7 and keep the meals big but smart.
    Its working great for me as it is for you and I plan to stick with it and get to see my abs too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Markam that's about the way inset right now to. Eat at 12/1 and 6/7 and keep the meals big but smart.
    Its working great for me as it is for you and I plan to stick with it and get to see my abs too.
    I find it much easier than eating 3 or 4 smaller meals because once I start eating I'm not good at limiting myself, and eating small just makes me really hungry. I also use amino acids in the morning before and during training and 5g of Mct oil when I start training, and aminos before bed. This is working really well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I find it much easier than eating 3 or 4 smaller meals because once I start eating I'm not good at limiting myself, and eating small just makes me really hungry. I also use amino acids in the morning before and during training and 5g of Mct oil when I start training, and aminos before bed. This is working really well.
    Damn we eat very similar and for the same reasons and times. Lol
    Aminos threw out the day, fats for fuel, and 2 meals because little meals just makes me even more hungry.
    Oh and if I eat breakfast I eat all damn day no stopping. Lol