Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
This question almost always makes me cringe. Especially because in the beginning, it's very hard to determine what herb is doing what. Almost impossible. Nor in that early stage of the game should you be able to feel individual differences. Those abilities come WAY down the line when you become more in touch with your body. Secondly, it really doesn't matter what guy A is taking over guy B. As long as they are following the regimen and are rotating herbs out of the 21 different varieties, it's NOT GOING TO MATTER. The sooner guys understand that and stop stressing over it, the better.
Yeah, I think getting through the juice feast and feeling the massive improvements from just that alone kind of put a spark in me to stop preemptively over-analyzing the little things and just jump into the whole regimen aggressively. Got 15, I think, on rotation now, and just going with the flow, not overthinking it. Just focusing on hitting the daily workouts and putting the herbs out of my consciousness, letting them do their thing. Still havent decided on a royal jelly. Is there one you recommend, CD? Also, I'm very interested in Butea Superba, but would like to know if you have a recommended brand for that as well?