Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
Yeah, I think you and I have been progressing along similar timelines. I was like this before I started cycling herbs, with lots of questions and apprehensions, but now I'm constantly looking to add more in and taking higher does of certain ones. That's kind of how I am with everything in life. Once I get into the swing of something, I become fanatical. I just want to be sure I'm doing everything right with these PHs so that I get to the same degree of comfort with them as I've gotten with the herbs and everything else in the protocol thus far. Not to mention, it's been such smooth sailing with everything up to this point, the idea of throwing something off is admittedly dreadful to me. On the other hand, the idea of catapulting my progress is utmostly tantalizing.
Please keep us updated on your progress throughout your UH run. I'll do the same when my time comes...and thanks for answering some of my questions.
I most definitely will. I’ll be pushing it off until next week as I won’t be eating the cleanest for a couple days and want to make sure my body is in a good state. Also after Rachets posts it makes complete sense with the Rubik’s cube analogy and making sure your ready emotionally for the PH. I’ll still be going ahead as I haven’t been in a shit storm with Anxiety since end of December but maybe a low dose throughout entire duration (2-3 pumps )