Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashemir View Post
    Thanks a lot guys for the replies!

Yeah, I also read these stories. I'm worried that I had to drop the protocol for a few months for certain reasons (if you heard what happens in Ukraine), and now a month has passed and the testicles began to hurt. I need another two months to be in this state before I start all over again. So I'm afraid that my condition began to deteriorate and will reach the point of no return.
    Because previously, before I started protocol, I did not have this symptom. Hope everything gonna be alright.

Yeah a lot of people have had this symptom and it went away. Sorry to hear about the political situation where you are hope it gets better. In the meantime sleep is critical if you don’t have a lot of herbs and so is the rest of the protocol so keep crushing those if you can. Hope you stay safe bro

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for a kind words man! Wish you the same

Yeah, the life suddenly turned another direction so it will take some time for me to adjust the level of it and re-start the protocol. Just glad to find such a healthy community helping to fright our common problem.