Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
Courage, I have already experienced this, alcohol destroys our endocrine health. Each glass of alcohol = one step back.

Focus on the protocol, you've seen benefits so far.
Thanks, yeah alcohol does cause setbacks. I remember CD saying his recovery was slowed down because he would drink on the weekends and he had to stop that to get cured.

I started using the Snowballs underwear again (30-minute frozen gel packs that you put in special “tighty grey” underwear) and I’m hoping that will help along with the other things. It has been shown to boost sperm counts and related things over 2-3 months of daily use, ideally 4 hours per day. I’m not sure how much of a difference it will make, but I feel like it’s worth adding to the regimen.

I also started using the Joov red light again, which I’m also not sure if it actually does anything or not. I bumped it up to 10 minutes since probably 3 minutes isn’t enough.

I feel like the higher dose tribulus, without tapering up to it, caused a backlash in my system — not long ago I was feeling signs of improvement and now I’m back to feeling asexual.

I wonder if I’ve just never put together all elements of the protocol well enough for long enough, or if there’s something else wrong with me… It’s hard being here for so long and not recovering like I should have, but it’s not like I’ve been 100% on protocol even half or a third of this time.

I did HIIT on both weekend days and now I’ve got to get back to the gym daily. My old gym is a 15-20 minute walk away, I might just sign up for the other gym that’s a 2 minute walk just so I don’t have any excuses and my day will be easier. Ideally, I should hit the gym in the morning and just get it out of the way each day.

It’s just rough because there were long periods where I was on the herbal rotation, avoiding gluten, and working out, and still wasn’t getting the benefits I feel like I should’ve been getting. I don’t know if it was because I screwed up too much at NoFap. I don’t know what I was doing wrong… I don’t want to spiral into a depression but I feel a bit desperate.