Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
Whatsup man,

First off, it doesn't matter if you don't feel anything on your cycle. CD said to see it as medecine: good or bad you finish the cycle, and it's working behind the scenes to help your androgen receptors and 5ar enzymes.

For the HIIT that's too much, you should do it once a week properly. Twice would be pushing it. And EOD is certainly too much. If you do it properly and go all out, it should be pretty straining and you wanna let your body recover. Otherwise, you're constantly pushing your cortisol like crazy and hormonally you don't want that.

For carbs, I remember I kept my backloads at night like usual even when I was on cycle, but I remember other guys would be more liberal with carb intake on cycle.

For Brazil nuts, 2 of them daily would be sufficient. That would give you 4 times the RDA, which is enough.

Otherwise it looks super solid. I wish I could only eat organic and wild caught, but my finances wouldn't let me do that now. Keep shredding it man
ok thanks, cdnuts said twice a week upthread to me so I was working off that. Damn said he ate 4-5 brazil nuts a day, why are they bad btw?