Small Side Note

I've had a few AHA moments where I have discovered a few things so this is just to document them so I don't forget!

Essentially, I started NoFap and around Day 5 my flaccid size Has been fluctuating between average size and slightly narrower and having better rigidity 70% of the time! Also, my testicles seem to be slightly bigger but I didn't measure so I couldn't tell. Therefore, me being human thought I would try fapping I bet you can guess what happened... It went back to how it was before. So A note would be NEVER to fap! It seems to be a game-changer for me!

Also, I tried coffee again today and am coincidentally having worse fatigue than I had before which I hadn't experienced to that degree since I stopped drinking it so I will have to cut this out completely until I can tolerate it.

Finally, Goji Berries seem to do wonders for my mental health. Soon after taking them, my anxiety eases up quite a considerable amount and I actually feel kind of euphoric and am able to laugh more and forget the situation I am in. Definitely another game-changer for my recovery.