Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
Happy new year! thought i'd finally update my thread. about a year and a week into the protocol/journey I can say that life is pretty fucking good. been swamped with a new sales job these last few months but have been making more money and more productive than i was Pre PFS. By no means am I a bible banger but God is real and is great. If i had to put a number on it id say i'm pretty much 80-85 percent on a daily basis

A couple things that i've incorporated over the course of the last couple months that I believe are paying dividends are the following:

Icing/cold water on your sack: I've seen a couple threads on here mentioning this and I cosign. Along with a cold shower during the day, having an ice pack down there anywhere from 5-15 minutes a day absolutely increases T levels. Haven't had a blood test to confirm but my sleep is great thus resulting in morning woods that eclipse ones i got PRE Pfs, along with crazy energy during the day. If i am traveling during the day and don't have an ice pack with me, i'll put the cold water directly to the ballsack during the morning shower.

Keeping Hydrated: Absolutely shoot for a gallon + of water per day, more if you are a coffee drinker like me. Not sure why but i've felt much better and focused if I make sure I keep getting my water in . Its easy when you get those gallon jugs at the supermarket and refill/reuse/replace as needed.

NO FAP : In the protocol, but I feel its every important along with everything else. Keeps your drive up and makes you feel superhuman in a way. Not going to lie it is very difficult though lol.

The most important thing is to never give up and F the naysayers. Keep grinding

-Alt
Good to hear. Did you have any significant physical symptoms resolve? Changes to your skin, hair, muscles, cognition, anhedonia etc?