A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not Yorkshire lol propecianhell

Or rather pfs

- - - Updated - - -

Three a guy who got treated by Dr shippen and CURED in 2014 and he asked be for the went any questions and some fucking eunuch diabetes does he accept cash or cheque Hashanah even I laughed and ignored the rest of the thread and then he comes.back cured and he was FAR worse than me

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing I got from.cdnut s was a fast maybe helped.my guy a little bit aside Ltd.that fucka.ok

Juice feasting helped my skin

He actually raged at me for taking ZMA and he it was a cornerstone both in my initials recovery and the near one hundred percent boost I had in lockdown one.I

I got a much from Mark.Wilson and his emails.like taking goji berries

But yeah taking another pharmaceutical drug especially a strong one like seroquel ducked me even fucking ohenergan here and there would have worked better.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfofciren View Post
    Trt wouldn't have made a difference, don't know why you're trying to convince your delusional self otherwise.
    Yeah tr T wouldn't have made any difference but when I had A libido and normalmgenutals A random ducking boost your low testosterone herbs and exercise problem would have sure thing cunt

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfofciren View Post
    Trt wouldn't have made a difference, don't know why you're trying to convince your delusional self otherwise.
    Listen you thick cunt I'll tell you why tr t would have made a difference

In was the mildest case on propecianhell probably. When tidgershull went on this mornin g i was like thank fuck that's behind me.now. I had libudomerectionsnbrain fuck connection everything