User Tag List

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: xxiv log

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yesterday I did stabilized pistols for 5 sets of 18, 3 reps and switch and then a ss of l/e & l/c 3 sets of 12. My legs are killing me.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went out to dinner last night and lived it up a little, I knew the portions would be small so I ordered 2 dinners. Angus burger with mashed potatoes and a steak sandwich with a salad. I was still hungry afterwards.

Today diet was on point, I did 95 ln thrusters for reps, sit ups and kb swings.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did you get your angus burger from?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some fancy resturaunt that I went to under protest. We go out every year to this rib place that has one of those eat the giant steak and it's free deals and I was going to do it this year. They decided to switch it up and we went to a place thats byob so the food is expensive to compensate, I don't drink all that much and neither does my wife so this sucked for me. The burger and steak sandwich were good but not insane.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a morning session that took a while to gain momentum. Deads @ 275 for reps, chins for sets of 12, upright rows and 26" box jumps to get the blood flowing.

Its really warm out so I am going to do some flipping and sand bag tire lunges later if the grass dries up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    weighed in at 204.8, up a little over a pound.

Pic is pretty much the same as last week. No biggie, no excuses, no magical suplements on the horizon. I'm going to keep on the diet and add some hiit.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep on Keeping on!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Keep on Keeping on!!
    Thanks, It kinda sucks but it is what it is. I need to jump start myself with morning cardio.

I had a rough time getting into my routine yesterday, I just did flat bench at 185 for reps, started doing dips and got side tracked.
    Today I finished up yesterdays routine with ring dips, incline db press and flat db press and had a sick session.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You won't always see improvements every week but if you stick to it next week you'll notice last weeks work.
    That's how I look at it anyways. Just because you think you look the same doesn't mean your body is the same. Changes too place but it may take a extra week or 2 to see those changes.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep working them legs. I notice when I pay them the attention i'm supposed to, everything else seems to follow in line, whether it's getting bigger or slimming down.