Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: xxiv log

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kill it bro!
    How much weight have you lost and how much more do you plan to lose?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and nice home gym in the back ground.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Kill it bro!
    How much weight have you lost and how much more do you plan to lose?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and nice home gym in the back ground.
    I'm hoping to get into the low 190s perhaps even the high 180s? My real goal is to see abs, serratus and quad seperation again. I was in the 115 neighborhood a week ago.

I lift at home, mostly alone. It's pretty rough. I have been working on my gym for years, I have more invested in equipment than furniture.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck and I know it can and will get done.

I also only lift at home and alone.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Good luck and I know it can and will get done.

I also only lift at home and alone.
    Me too. Too many annoying people at gyms:) but seriously, it's so much more convenient, and although I have quite basic stuff, it's enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Me too. Too many annoying people at gyms but seriously, it's so much more convenient, and although I have quite basic stuff, it's enough.
    I've never worked out at a gym so I never had to experience other people. Lol
    I just like never having to leave home and workout because I'm lazy and don't like to drive and probably wouldn't. Plus I'm to damn social to workout around a bunch of people.
    I keep it pretty basic also but will be adding more to it in 2013.
    Last edited by Scope75; 12-27-2012 at 01:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to lift at a gym from time to time, I even went to a planet fitness years ago before they took out all the free weights. Lifting at home has its benifits but I like getting input from other people and learning new stuff. I toy with the idea of getting a membership at a gym from time to time, I actually like the social aspect when there is something to be gained from it. The chit chat bullshit sucks though.

I currently have a few hundred pounds of steel, a few hundred pounds of bumpers. A nice 32 mm powerlifting bar, a 28 mm olympic lifts bar, a 1/2 rack, a full rack, a few benches. various hex d sets up to 100lbs and a single 120. 2 sets of rings. a KB. a 50 lb sand bag. a set of greenies and a big tire. It gets the job done but I also like all the options a good gym affords you.

My next buy is most likely going to be a prowler and a landmine. There is a big set of Ivankos on the local CL and I have been lusting over new steel but the money could be better spent.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be building a prowler very soon!!
    What's a landmine??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Post Landmine

there are a ton of fun looking exercises you can do with them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xxiv I hope your happy because since you posted up all your gear Ive been glued to CL looking for deal and have alresdy made a few calls and sent a bunch of emails.
    The first of the year I move into my own house and the whole garage is going to be for the iron!!
    I have 1k-1.5k to spend and I hope to have it spent buy Sunday!! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and that was my way of saying....

Thank You!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get most of my stuff from this company fringe sport. Their prices are reasonable and their customer service is absolutely great. They are geared towards crossfit but I like them anyways.
    Check out their site and then call them if you see anything that interests you, they are really really nice.