User Tag List

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Part 7.

The training went fairly well during the previous week, and even with the lowered dosage of Anadrol, I was able to at least maintain my strength from previous weeks, and even move up a bit on a few lifts, though only in small increments. I knew that as the Anadrol dosage continued to be reduced that I would likely suffer some strength loss and weight/size gain potential. However, I had already been on the methyl for 6 weeks and I was trying to be cautious in continuing its usage too long.

Beyond that, I only had about 15 tablets left. I wanted to use them wisely, and I really was a bit paranoid about losing my gains, so I halved and quartered the remaining 15 tablets and now had 60 quarter tablets. This week, I would take 1/4 tab morning and 1/4 tab at night, a total of 25mg/day. Test would remain at 300mg/week.

I continued this dosing schedule for 3 more weeks, actually. I noticed a reduction in bloat from the reduced Anadrol dosage and my appetite began to return. Lethargy was somewhat present but not as bad as before, and seemed to be improving weekly. I know this put my methyl usage at about 9 weeks at this point, but I felt the reduced dosage also reduced any significant health risk as well.

During this time, most of my focus was trying to maintain my strength and bodyweight. Strength did decline a bit, at least 5% during this time. And I had less of that "runaway freight train" feeling as I was hitting the weights. I struggled to keep my weight up, but I was still holding steady between 188 and 190. Though I would have liked to gain more in this cycle, I really could be nothing but happy at this point in regards to the weight gain in comparison to where I had been pre-cycle. I knew as time went on that holding that weight would present a challenge, but was determined to give it my all.

Rewinding for a moment, there's one item I had forgotten to mention during the middle of this cycle. The gym owner gave me a bottle of some Cheque Drops. For those of you who do not know, this has been long-regarded as one of, if not the most toxic steroid commercially available. It was originally developed for female dogs, in order to stop them from ovulating. It has been rumored that Mike Tyson was using Cheque Drops prior to his infamous "bite" on Evander Holyfield. It is known for creating strength and aggression, but it's toxicity generally prevents it from being used more than a few days. I opted to use it pre-workout only, so about every other day.

I'm a pretty aggressive person when it comes to my time in the gym, so while it may have created a bit more aggressiveness, it was not a night and day difference for me. One interesting thing about this compound is the speed in which it absorbs into the system. It is almost instantaneous. For those unfamilar, it is a liquid, and its lid has an eye dropper attached to it. I just placed it in my mouth, squirted it in, and swallowed. It had a very warming effect on the tissues in my mouth and throat. You could literally feel the warmth go down your throat after you swallowed it. Very odd. The main indication of its fast absorption was that my sweat drastically changed its smell. It turned into a very pungent musky smell during my nightly workouts. The next morning, no such sign of that smell existed. It seemed to have gone in and out of the system very rapidly.

I used the Cheque Drops for about 3-4 weeks mid cycle, every other day, and then saved the rest for another future cycle. As I mentioned before, I can't say I saw or felt a huge difference, but then, I was already on my peak doses of Anadrol during that time so it is hard to say with certainty how much gain I received from it.

So anyway, I was only about 3 weeks from the end of my cycle at this point. Dosages would begin dropping more, and I was already feeling remorseful about the impending end of my cycle, but knew I could not stay on it forever.

I had no idea what the "pct" period would look like for me having never done it before, but as you will read in the next installment, things did not go so well...

End of Part 7.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loving it!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started reading this thread last night, actually. Had to sent the pages to my phone so I could continue reading throughout this whole day.

And I gotta say Burly, (not that I'm trying to sound negative here bro) if you die tonight, you HAVE LIVED THE LIFE MAN!!! I love the fact that you had earned 50+ pounds completely drug-free, and developed such an amazing physique to have even placed in 3rd place at your first show. Also that you really gave your body time to actually reach a plateau before even considering using what you called ''the juice'' haha.

You're an example, of a person that did things the right way. I noticed that it didn't go perfect (so far up to part 7) but bro, compare to the MAJORITY of guys out there, amazing start! And the details and all... Burly you are an inspiration to ME bro! mad props my friend. Looking forward for part 8! I'm on it!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn the thread is just hands down EPIC!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just playing catch up, great episodes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm ready for part 8!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm more than ready for part 8 now!! Lol
    I have all 7 parts saved to my phone for when I want a good read whenever I need one.
    Great series and thread!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great read.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) pitboss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    more!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    burly where is my update for today? sitting in the airport with a 3 hour delay and i was hoping to get in my fill dammit ='(

...guess ill re-read them all at once should be fun