User Tag List

Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just tapped a girl I picked up from the mall before I crashed... I used L-Arginine 5g + Pine Pollen Tincture just before to give me a boost down below just in case...

is l-arginine okay to use once or twice a week as a boost down below?

what specific supplements help u guys the most with erections/libido?

butea I think helps my libido the most but it seems stimulatory so I feel like it would keep me up at night...

also thoughts on yohimbine? (super stimulatory and raises neuropepinphrine) I used to use this as a combo with phenibut before I crashed and would make me a fucking beeeast in bed. cant sleep all night with the combo tho. yohimbine is crazy cuz it ramps up libido and erections but has nasty sides.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    just tapped a girl I picked up from the mall before I crashed... I used L-Arginine 5g + Pine Pollen Tincture just before to give me a boost down below just in case...

is l-arginine okay to use once or twice a week as a boost down below?

what specific supplements help u guys the most with erections/libido?

butea I think helps my libido the most but it seems stimulatory so I feel like it would keep me up at night...

also thoughts on yohimbine? (super stimulatory and raises neuropepinphrine) I used to use this as a combo with phenibut before I crashed and would make me a fucking beeeast in bed. cant sleep all night with the combo tho. yohimbine is crazy cuz it ramps up libido and erections but has nasty sides.
    Yes, I'm also curious about thoughts on L-arginine , I used it for about two months in early stages of getting sides as it was being recommended on lots of propecia sites and general ED sites like pegym etc that it was very good for blood flow to genitals etc

However, it had absolutely zero effect on me even taking it at higher doses, it had zero effect down below.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for me it works. from my research the dose for ED is 5 grams.

Ray Peat is against it's use though so I'm going to try to use it only in moderation eg) once a week or if it's a new girl that's 8.5/10 + lol.

what worked for you jimmy?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    update. refeeding time

muscle spasms completely gone. ran low on electrolytes during my fast. magnesium, calcium in particular.

back in the gym. I lost maybe 10-20% strength but I think I'll get back to my level I was pre cleanse in a month via muscle memory and upping my lifts each week.

cleanse benefits = improved sleep (80% now), improved energy/mood (80%), improved poo (been shitting soooo much, I had some gut infections that I think the cleanse weakened + using grapefruit seed extract and prebiotic rich foods I think made my gut way healthier.

was able to fuck last night without the l-arginine and quite well. pine pollen powder I think is enough insurance to get the job done. can only do like one round a night though but that's good enough some guys don't even get laid for months or years lol mind u I was a sex maniac before I crashed so this is hard for me...

I think by end of october I'll be at like 75-80%. Things left libido still low 20%. Water retention in my face / torso making it moon shaped. Wakeup 1-2 times a night for 15 minutes each. Less aggression and drive to dominate the world like I used to (feel blase). Feel like I have a small hole in my head still.

Excited to run andro in 2-3 months if I can get my hands on it. Possibly try 5-adp as well in a month after herb cycling...

interstingly haidut (georgi) who created the 5adp said that using preg with a steroid enhances the properties of a steroid... might be something to consider on cycle? This was said on the danny roddy podcast with him

happy with my progress so far. coming from rock bottom. I basically had all the pfs symptoms + actual painful full body convulsions. Way closer to normal than I am that rock bottom state...

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for me it works. from my research the dose for ED is 5 grams.

Ray Peat is against it's use though so I'm going to try to use it only in moderation eg) once a week or if it's a new girl that's 8.5/10 + lol.

what worked for you jimmy?
    Interesting, i'm not discounting that Larginine could well work for blood flow etc. When i was taking it, it was early days of sides for me so i was in a really fucked up place both physically and mentally/really stressed so perhaps anything I took then wouldn't have had an effect, i hadn't done a fast at that stage and was turning to booze to ease anxiety which was a very very bad idea so that was far more likely the reason for it not having an effect on me.

In terms of whats worked so far for me really has been getting diet sorted, completely cutting alcohol, exercise before work and rotating the herbs.

Pine pollen has a calming effect on me, its great for my easing my stress, depending on when i take the other herbs they have a different effect, let me explain that better, yesterday was tongkat ali day and it floored me as in light headed, felt kind of out of it, had to sit on couch for a bit, the last couple of hits ive done of it it hasnt had that effect. Today was shilajit day and i got a really nice boost in libido, last couple of times on it I havent noticed too much, there's stuff going on with my body that I can't see (I'm not a scientific type of guy lol), like in waves as Coppersocks said in his last post, so I haven't been closely monitoring myself everytime i take the herbs I just knock em back and go on with my day.

I remember when I started taking the herbs I kept saying to myself this is going to take time, this is going to take time, over and over, so I was setting myself up for the long haul and wasnt going to get disappointed if i didnt feel effects immediately from the herbs, again it's what Coppersocks says about nudging yourself over the months in the right direction, for me this is proving to be true.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks jimmy.

one thing I was wondering is cdnuts.. when we fully recover if we choose to cycle andro after fully recovered like this do you get even further baseline improvement? eg) after 100% if u do a cycle will u get 103%? lol become the ultimate man at 200% to make up for lost time...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - - - Updated - - -

thanks jimmy.

one thing I was wondering is cdnuts.. when we fully recover if we choose to cycle andro after fully recovered like this do you get even further baseline improvement? eg) after 100% if u do a cycle will u get 103%? lol become the ultimate man at 200% to make up for lost time...
    I love this comment. And like i said before, i love your enthusiasm. Well ive talked to cdsnuts in some private messages, and he basically says he feels even better than he did pre-PFS. I would only hope to be this ultimate man at %200 to make up for lost time. I would keep cycling even after healing from pfs myself personally.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    update

my symptoms leftover are not even that bad
    now all i have left is = my face is a bit puffy, im only 33$% as horny as i used to be but it's fine cuz i can just use the time doing other stuff, i wakeup 1-2 times a night for 10 minutes, not as sharp/driven, and i bit more anxious/moody. Also i'm not as sharp cognitively. I was able to juggle more things in my head at a time but that has improved as well.

I'd gauge i'm about 75% overall. If progress continues like this I think I can realistically fully recover by April. Exactly 1 year since I took that dose of RU58841. Let's hope my parents don't cockblock my prohormone shipment as they are weary from any of purchases from the internet as that's how I got myself into this mess through an internet product. lol

Been listening to health podcasts everyday and adding new tricks to my regimen. The more things we do to build health the more we can snowball and quicken the healing. New addition = putting eggs inside my coffee with collagen, ceylon cinnamon, ginger, cacao. Tastes greats just be sure to sift the eggs with a spoon cuz otherwise it just tastes flemmy. cudos Dave Asprey

last night was a bit annoying. Was with a chiliean chick from tinder and I was fucking her missionary no problem but when she wanted to go on top I lost my boner lol. I ate her out and then regained to fuck her doggy and had a really lacklustre orgasm. I think it's a mix of anxiety too because I get nervous that my boner won't be sufficient for her to ride it lol. I didn't use Arginine though as I didn't care if I made her a regular girl or not and was willing to botch the sex. If she was hotter though I would have taken precautions. Also it was car sex which isn't the most comfortable cuz she lives with her parents and wasn't willing to travel to me in the middle of the night.
    Last edited by jacknap; 10-08-2017 at 06:37 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    been a mini roller coaster with symptoms. Sleep almost restored then had some dips. Got a possibly new hottie in my rotation. Kinda sucks cuz I can't get FULLY hard when she's on top. lol still able to do my other go 2 positions at least though and she was down to hangout for a second time at least and she def wants to chill again. Told her about my situation as well and she's super supportive and confident in my full recovery.

I'm happy that my sleep is almost close to normal, this has a dramatic improvement in my mood. Wakeup between 1-3 times a night. Average is 2 but I'm able to fall asleep relatively quickly.

I think I don't respond well to maca as I notice my erection quality is in the shitter on maca days... think maxout didn't respond well to maca either. All the herbs though I think either help or at least pose no problems. Sucks cuz maca is one of my favourite tasting ones.

one or two more weeks in the gym and my lifts will be same as pre-cleanse.

thinking of doing my first prohormone cycle in december. should I add creatine and 5adp before then or throw that in after cycle?

i'm curious for recovery... is the % each month ground gained go up steadily, exponentially, or are the last few bits stubborn? I feel like I've been stuck at 70-75% a lot longer than the first few percentages lol.

My thoughts. Optimistically = recovery is exponential because once you get a decent amount of recovery % sleep, mood etc. it speeds it up.

Or it's just 3-17% each month steadily.

Or the last 25% is most stubborn. From what I read from maxout at least he got like 15% in the last month as I recall he said he was 85% and then the next month was recovered. I'm having little pockets of time where things are almost completely back to normal. All symptoms except that 'hole in my head' feeling. Though at one point I had head pressure at two points in my head early in my crash, now it's just that one persistant point deep behind my right eye.

also cd speaks of other guys that are bit less well known of our generation of recoveries that have recovered. I'd be curious to read their stories as well. Before there was a specific pfs subforum.

Entropy was one of them that was there during the transition. There's also freepress who crashed from fenugreek. Thanksgiving I think fully recovered as well. And I'm sure there's some more posters as well. I fiend this stuff and I have a sticky note of 100 recoverers from pfs on a sticky pad to help build belief. (Though they aren't all through complete natural methods)

Sometimes I'm scared because I crashed from something that only like 4-5 other people in the world crashed from RU58841. I'm grateful to cd and you guys for welcoming me to this wonderful community and supporting me. Though I've made great strides, I actually think I was the worst of the worst. Not only did I have every symptom in the book but I also had additional convulsions 2 nights after I crashed. Still not sure if I suffered some form of stroke or epilepsy. Though I'm sure the cat scan would have picked that up. I had absolutely no REM sleep and now I'm dreaming like a baby via ziziphus.

Thinking of adding some nootropics from liftmode to my regimine and rotate them like herbs eg) oleadamide, huperzine-a etc. wonder cd's take on this? recall him saying that he wanted to add nootropics to totalmaleoptimization.

had a really strong coffee today and gunna hit downtown to pickup some girls cause saturdays are the best in my city :P
    Last edited by jacknap; 10-14-2017 at 11:40 AM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    been a mini roller coaster with symptoms. Sleep almost restored then had some dips. Got a possibly new hottie in my rotation. Kinda sucks cuz I can't get FULLY hard when she's on top. lol still able to do my other go 2 positions at least though and she was down to hangout for a second time at least and she def wants to chill again. Told her about my situation as well and she's super supportive and confident in my full recovery.

I'm happy that my sleep is almost close to normal, this has a dramatic improvement in my mood. Wakeup between 1-3 times a night. Average is 2 but I'm able to fall asleep relatively quickly.

I think I don't respond well to maca as I notice my erection quality is in the shitter on maca days... think maxout didn't respond well to maca either. All the herbs though I think either help or at least pose no problems. Sucks cuz maca is one of my favourite tasting ones.

one or two more weeks in the gym and my lifts will be same as pre-cleanse.

thinking of doing my first prohormone cycle in december. should I add creatine and 5adp before then or throw that in after cycle?

i'm curious for recovery... is the % each month ground gained go up steadily, exponentially, or are the last few bits stubborn? I feel like I've been stuck at 70-75% a lot longer than the first few percentages lol.

My thoughts. Optimistically = recovery is exponential because once you get a decent amount of recovery % sleep, mood etc. it speeds it up.

Or it's just 3-17% each month steadily.

Or the last 25% is most stubborn. From what I read from maxout at least he got like 15% in the last month as I recall he said he was 85% and then the next month was recovered. I'm having little pockets of time where things are almost completely back to normal. All symptoms except that 'hole in my head' feeling. Though at one point I had head pressure at two points in my head early in my crash, now it's just that one persistant point deep behind my right eye.

also cd speaks of other guys that are bit less well known of our generation of recoveries that have recovered. I'd be curious to read their stories as well. Before there was a specific pfs subforum.

Entropy was one of them that was there during the transition. There's also freepress who crashed from fenugreek. Thanksgiving I think fully recovered as well. And I'm sure there's some more posters as well. I fiend this stuff and I have a sticky note of 100 recoverers from pfs on a sticky pad to help build belief. (Though they aren't all through complete natural methods)

Sometimes I'm scared because I crashed from something that only like 4-5 other people in the world crashed from RU58841. I'm grateful to cd and you guys for welcoming me to this wonderful community and supporting me. Though I've made great strides, I actually think I was the worst of the worst. Not only did I have every symptom in the book but I also had additional convulsions 2 nights after I crashed. Still not sure if I suffered some form of stroke or epilepsy. Though I'm sure the cat scan would have picked that up. I had absolutely no REM sleep and now I'm dreaming like a baby via ziziphus.

Thinking of adding some nootropics from liftmode to my regimine and rotate them like herbs eg) oleadamide, huperzine-a etc. wonder cd's take on this? recall him saying that he wanted to add nootropics to totalmaleoptimization.

had a really strong coffee today and gunna hit downtown to pickup some girls cause saturdays are the best in my city :P
    Well you certainly don't have any problem grabbing tail, do you? Lol.

Listen, don't worry so much about percentages and timelines. It's just going to end up letting you down because of the natural ebb and flow of the healing cycle.

You're coming along nicely, and quickly to boot. Just keep doing what you're doing, stop worrying about what you used to get you in this situation. EVERYTHING is fixable.....everything.

Just keep at it dude. I know you might not be where you were, but you're still pulling chicks and having sex. That's more then most guys in your situation can do. Look at the positives and be thankful for them....always. Gratitude goes a long way towards recovery.

You'll get there. You're already getting there. Keep at it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"