Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AresTS View Post
    No running of the Andro Hard for you youngsta!!! : )

- Valdez
    Come onnn nowww, a little DHEA never hurt no body not like we're talking full blown methlys and nandrolones =p

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AestheticOne View Post
    Come onnn nowww, a little DHEA never hurt no body not like we're talking full blown methlys and nandrolones =p
    Honestly, you would be better of selling stuff, as I dont really see point in AH cycle in your case. You'll get some body hair, some strenght which you would gain anyway with proper training, and your erections are probably good. Mathematically calculated- it is not worth it- risking too much (endocrine system) for little gains- a beard and hairy chest which you are going to wax anyway.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Honestly, you would be better of selling stuff, as I dont really see point in AH cycle in your case. You'll get some body hair, some strenght which you would gain anyway with proper training, and your erections are probably good. Mathematically calculated- it is not worth it- risking too much (endocrine system) for little gains- a beard and hairy chest which you are going to wax anyway.
    i don't want to clog up this thread with this so i'll make another thread in the future to discuss it.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all just checking in. I am new to this game and was told i should join this board to help continue the education. I was a member of PP and used just there TRS products. It makes me sick I never tried the Androseries. I have only ran one cycle of orals once before and I am getting ready to go again after Thanksgiving. I was once a 6'3" and very overweigth @ 365 lbs. I decided to change my life over 5 years ago and have been working out off and on since. The last couple of years i have stayed hooked up and decided to take it to the next level over the summer. I am now in the 260 lbs with more muscle than i have every had before but have a ways to go. Anways thanks for all the knowledge you guys share, I appreciate it!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AresTS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Introduce yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by HEAVY32877 View Post
    Hey all just checking in. I am new to this game and was told i should join this board to help continue the education. I was a member of PP and used just there TRS products. It makes me sick I never tried the Androseries. I have only ran one cycle of orals once before and I am getting ready to go again after Thanksgiving. I was once a 6'3" and very overweigth @ 365 lbs. I decided to change my life over 5 years ago and have been working out off and on since. The last couple of years i have stayed hooked up and decided to take it to the next level over the summer. I am now in the 260 lbs with more muscle than i have every had before but have a ways to go. Anways thanks for all the knowledge you guys share, I appreciate it!
    Hey bro, those are really impressive numbers and good for you for sticking with it. Glad to have you around bud.

- Valdez
    Valdez

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Create a thread, post up your goals, let us help you achieve them
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 HIXX504's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. Im also 6'3". I was 398 lbs 16 months ago. Currently at 303 lbs and stronger than ever. Im trying to get to 250 lbs sometime next year. Hopefully around july or august. Congratulations on your success and keep up the good work.
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum, Heavy and AestheticOne!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Jorsn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems PP's forum/website is down....

Pain is temporary, Quitting lasts forever. - Lance Armstrong