User Tag List

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Eric Potratz.... new company, new product!

Quote Originally Posted by AndroMinded View Post
    Just thought I'd say, Hi I'm new to the forum.
    I cycled AndroHard v3 probably a year and a half ago and gained some serious density and muscle. It was a great run and got me extremely interested in PP. While cycling, I was checking out the knowledge and strong community on the PP Forums. Before I had a chance to run any PP product again, the company was pretty much over. Saw some people discussing moving to this forum, I'm a little late but I was getting things down on the blogging scene over at AM.

Looks like I found out more good news, Palm Fruit looks interesting. Goodluck to Eric and lets see what happens!
    Glad you found us. And FYI, some more good news for you: one of our members has purchased the rights to the PP formulas and is in the development stages.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AndroMinded's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Glad you found us. And FYI, some more good news for you: one of our members has purchased the rights to the PP formulas and is in the development stages.
    It's like an early Christmas o.o
    Take Initiative... Better Yourself.
    The slack hand impoverishes, but the hand of the diligent enriches.-- Proverbs 10:4

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cycled AndroHard v3 probably a year and a half ago and gained some serious density and muscle. It was a great run and got me extremely interested in PP. While cycling, I was checking out the knowledge and strong community on the PP Forums. Before I had a chance to run any PP product again, the company was pretty much over. Saw some people discussing moving to this forum, I'm a little late but I was getting things down on the blogging scene over at AM.

Looks like I found out more good news, Palm Fruit looks interesting. Goodluck to Eric and lets see what happens!
    Welcome to SS
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I liked them, Ive been rationing them out between my wife and I and I'm down to the last few.

I got my order from botanical craft, shipping was super fast. I won't try the product for another day or 2 so I can't comment on the product intself but the fact that it came with samples, a shaker cup, a little note and a freebie has me super amped and excited.
    If you don't mind me asking, what exactly did you like about them? You noticed some type of a difference when taking them? Just curious because I never really felt anything off of toco......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what exactly did you like about them? You noticed some type of a difference when taking them? Just curious because I never really felt anything off of toco......
    i don't feel a profound effect, it just seems like my skin is better and my eyes arn't so puffy. I am hoping it will help me keep my hair as long as possible.
    The only supplement I actually feel is the b I take, it makes my ears burn.
    My wife thinks they help her recover better.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AndroMinded's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Welcome to SS
    Good to be here
    Take Initiative... Better Yourself.
    The slack hand impoverishes, but the hand of the diligent enriches.-- Proverbs 10:4

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re : Eric Potratz.... new company, new product!

Never too late ;-)
    Welcome here AndroMinded
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Study shows that heavy supplementation of Vitamin E during a cycle will reduce damage done to testicles and testicular shrinkage.
    Vitamin E protects testes while taking steroids

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eric Potratz.... new company, new product!

Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    i don't feel a profound effect, it just seems like my skin is better and my eyes arn't so puffy. I am hoping it will help me keep my hair as long as possible.
    The only supplement I actually feel is the b I take, it makes my ears burn.
    My wife thinks they help her recover better.

Same here with the Toco. I notice better skin and less hair shedding after a shower when on cycle.

Also my nails seem to grow faster and are stronger as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the differences between Toco8 and the new stuff?