- - - Updated - - -

didn't read what I wrote..

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    If the pin bothers you and not the worries of infection... Give the slins a try!

It's like acupuncture practically lol
    I was thinking of doing that, I mean i'm pining with a 5/8... not much longer than the slin... I know all you guys do it and love it... If your real careful i'm guessing it's pretty hard to get an infection from contaminated gear...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    I was thinking of doing that, I mean i'm pining with a 5/8... not much longer than the slin... I know all you guys do it and love it... If your real careful i'm guessing it's pretty hard to get an infection from contaminated gear...
    Honestly I wasn't even that careful. When I pinned mast ED I loaded 7 slins at once lol. Definitely didn't let the needle touch anything but wasn't on a wiped down surface every time... Always alcohol swab everything obviously and stuff.

28g slins are my fave I guess if they made a 27 I'd use it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just found 27g 5/8 bd slins... Those seem like what's up haha

I live in Seattle.. Needles are free from the needle exchange, so I just take what they give me.

I still kinda wanna get luer lock 22s and 27s... With the 1 ml. But it would cost like 65 bucks for pins for the cycle..

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should probably read to the end before I comment here, but before I forget. I've done tren a bunch of times now, my current dose has the best results so far and 0 sides. doin 70mg ace, 100mg mast eod, and 250 enth/week. I was sick for a week, and didn't work out, then had an infection for another week, maybe 2-3 workouts not much though, I've been losing bf since march, an inch on the waist and just weighed myself and i'm up lmao. The tren sides are nasty, real nasty and I think i'll likely stay around this dose as it's producing good results. I started at 40mg eod and went up from there, thinking i'll see some sides around 90mg eod or so so I want to keep it under that. It's really working great and I'll be able to carry on longer cause it's easier

Gotta be honnest, and I openly say that tren still scares me quite a bit. Will never know if I like it if i don't try though!

pinned 250teste/250trene with a 25g 5/8

- - - Updated - - -

some people say first sides come in after a few days, i'll let you know how it treats me. If it's to hard at this dose, i'll know it's not for me. Plenty of other good stuff out there!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your input, the more the better!

This run is more of a ''test run'' for me... Wanna see how the tren affects me ... at a low dose to start out and then if things are cool i'll go up slowly. I don't plan on going more than 300 a week. If things are good at 250 then i'll stay at 250... Only thing that happened post inject was a slight discomfort. My guess is that I was stressed out. opened a window to breath fresh air and drank some water... it was all good. Made sure I injected slowly as I read shooting it quickly could make the cough happen bad (not sure if that is true). If ever things go wrong for any reason. I will drop the tren and run test and tbol or var (maybe both)?

PIP wasn't so bad.. should be able to do legs tomorrow morning.

Out of curiousity... Anyone get the tren cough? how was it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had the cough, mostly at higher doses like 400+ and it was inconsistent so not sure where it comes from. It's not a big deal I don't think. I had one urge to cough at these lower doses, but it passed. The worst for me was maybe 3 spells of 3-4 coughs each. I wouldn't worry about it too much, it's not a concern for me. Aggression is a much bigger monster for me. I think I could rip Randy Couture's ass through his mouth at times. lol. I have to take time outs, walks, etc.... as every maybe 3-4 days a piece of dust floating through the air will really piss me off!! lol.

I should say the first couple times on tren I only needed letro for gyno, now I can drop that to aromasin and even 12.5 eod and no gyno, but I hold it back with caber. Last cycle I had gyno out of control, letro couldn't touch. it ended up being fixed with some caber so it's a new staple for me on tren
    Last edited by olddawg; 05-08-2013 at 06:13 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Randy Couture... Mehh he's old :P

Tren is known for the prolactin and so caber inhibits it. Could someone be using only caber and maybe aromasin for the test land keep letro for emergency? I know it's my first time with tren but in the futur if i'm going to use it again, i'd like to avoid the letro for lipids

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JM's Summer Cycle

Randy Couture... Mehh he's old :P

Tren is known for the prolactin and so caber inhibits it. Could someone be using only caber and maybe aromasin for the test land keep letro for emergency? I know it's my first time with tren but in the futur if i'm going to use it again, i'd like to avoid the letro for lipids
    i only use aromasin
    but you seem to aromatize easier, so watch out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I'm only using aromasin right now too, I might switch to letro though to lower estrogen so that the fat burning from tren is more pronounced, have to see how the fat comes off.