User Tag List

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Everything is going pretty smoothly. I'm doing 400mg now, and I'm about 2.5 weeks in. Nothing quite as crazy awesome as I'd hoped has happened, but I've sustained the same baseline I was describing after week 1. I was hoping to keep climbing and climbing, but it looks like I've gotten as high as I'm gonna go on this cycle.

Main benefits have been sexual and physical. My mood is better, but I've not made much mental progress on cycle. Early on I felt like it was helping mentally, but I'm not so sure anymore. Sexual and physical benefits are completely undeniable though.

I'm definitely going to be cycling as long and often as I possibly can during my recovery.
    Don't count out an increase in baseline just yet. You're only two weeks or so in and things don't really "kick in" until about week three or four. You will notice a definite "bump" around that time period.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Don't count out an increase in baseline just yet. You're only two weeks or so in and things don't really "kick in" until about week three or four. You will notice a definite "bump" around that time period.
    I'm basically three weeks in now, and yeah...you were right. Lol.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I experienced ball shrinkage (that came and went depending on whether I was in an upswing or downswing) in general with PFS. There's a good chance that you could just be going through this....the reason I say that is I ran this stuff at 400 mg/day and up to 600/mg a day, and currently running Andro Hard (Epi Andro/R-Andro mix) at 600 mg/day each with no suppression. I'd hate to see you abort the gains by getting in your own head. Obviously, do what's best for you - but I believe if you keep running it, you'll be fine.
    How is Andro Hard going? How does it to compare to just R-Andro?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is Andro Hard going? How does it to compare to just R-Andro?
    I love it so far. Maybe I'm just a good responder to the Epi Andro that's also in Andro Hard, but I believe I may like it better than R Andro.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love it so far. Maybe I'm just a good responder to the Epi Andro that's also in Andro Hard, but I believe I may like it better than R Andro.
    Awesome..Does it feel any different or does it just seem a little stronger?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome..Does it feel any different or does it just seem a little stronger?

Just feels like a stronger, more enhanced alpha male response. Muscles are harder and I'm stronger for sure. This could also be because it's my first cycle with no PFS baggage, so take it for what it's worth lol

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just feels like a stronger, more enhanced alpha male response. Muscles are harder and I'm stronger for sure. This could also be because it's my first cycle with no PFS baggage, so take it for what it's worth lol
    Haha yeah that's what I was thinking..Okay, last question: what's your favorite stack that you've done? High dose andro, R-Andro 4-Andro combo, or Andro and Epi? I'll probly try them all because this stuff is fun as hell, but just curious.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey durantia, what about the shrinkage you noticed at the beginning? And what about the anxious? You Said anxious disappeared by increasing carbs..How many carbs and proteins are you consuming per day?
    Last edited by biatch; 07-09-2017 at 01:56 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Hey durantia, what about the shrinkage you noticed at the beginning? And what about the anxious? You Said anxious disappeared by increasing carbs..How many carbs and proteins are you consuming per day?
    I think I was just being paranoid. They're definitely not big right now, but they're not significantly smaller than they were before the cycle. The anxiety has pretty much been controlled by carbs and niacinamide. However, being on cycle does kind of put you in a hyper-stimulated state at times. You just get used to it after awhile.

I have no idea the actual numbers I'm afraid. I drink a liter of orange juice, a couple glasses of milk, and eat a lot of fruit every day. And protein is pretty hard to avoid on a paleo diet. You'll just have to experiment a little.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IML R-Andro First Taste

Haha yeah that's what I was thinking..Okay, last question: what's your favorite stack that you've done? High dose andro, R-Andro 4-Andro combo, or Andro and Epi? I'll probly try them all because this stuff is fun as hell, but just curious.
    My favorite so far has been Andro Hard and 4 Andro which I'm currently running. Can't suggest 4 Andro stacked enough. Helps mitigate any low E possibilities. Also, gives an even nicer testosterone/alpha feeling.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Never Quit.