User Tag List

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's just a slightly higher quality extract with more carotenoids.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    it's just a slightly higher quality extract with more carotenoids.
    I don't mean to put a dampener on this but to say it's a higher purity isn't exactly correct, it's actually exactly the same there has been no added carotenoids they are naturally occurring in the tocopowder itself all that has happened is the active amount has been found and declared on the label as 9700IU Vitamin A.
    The additional things tocopowder didn't have is the coconut palm nectar for sweetness flavoring, citric acid as a preservative and slight flavoring along with the other fillers use to make a full scoop, and agents to help mix ability.

Tocopowder itself from carotech is 20% purity eg take 100g and you get 20g of mixed tocotrienols/tocopherols.

Palm fruit is 1450mg per serve which totals 154mg of mixed tocotrienols/tocopherols which totals 10.621% so it has the additional ingredients making up the scoop size.

Normally in straight tocopowder 154mg would be obtained in only 770mg.

Carotenoids found in tocopowder
    a-carotene
    ß-carotene
    y-carotene
    Lycopene

they have the vitamin A activity.

If you compare the labels you will see this is a typical make up from carotech specs of tocomax 20%

Specification
    TOTAL TOCOTRIENOLS/TOCOPHEROLS 200mg/g (20%) Minimum

Vitamers / Range / Typical Value *
    d-Alpha-Tocotrienol / 45 – 70 mg/g / 50 mg/g
    d-Beta-Tocotrienol / NLT 5 mg/g / 9 mg/g
    d-Gamma-Tocotrienol / 70 – 95 mg/g / 76 mg/g
    d-Delta-Tocotrienol / 25 – 50 mg/g / 28 mg/g
    Total d-Mixed Tocotrienol / 152 mg/g Minimum / 163 mg/g
    d-Alpha-Tocopherol / 35 – 60 mg/g / 44 mg/g
    Total d-Mixed Tocopherol / 40 mg/g Minimum / 45 mg/g
    TOTAL TOCOTRIENOLS/TOCOPHEROLS / 200 mg/g (20%) Minimum / 208 mg/g

PLANT SQUALENE / 20 mg/g Minimum / 35 mg/g
    PHYTOSTEROL COMPLEX / 10 mg/g Minimum / 15 mg/g
    MIXED CAROTENOIDS COMPLEX / 200 mcg/g

* Typical Value refers to the average analytical results accumulated over the past years
    ISOMERIC FORMS - Approximately 22% typical tocopherols and 78% tocotrienols

If you compare these values found above you will see it is identical.

spec sheet here: tocomax-20-spec_0006_02-new-.pdf
    Last edited by O.N.; 12-11-2013 at 12:30 AM.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eric Potratz.... new company, new product!

Actually, it is possible to get greater concentrations from Carotech - 30% in the Tocomax version of Tocomin powder, 50% in the oil suspension product ( which has other problems though in terms of keeping it fresh). In my discussions with their people i've also been given to understand that even greater concentrations may soon be available in powdered form.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Actually, it is possible to get greater concentrations from Carotech - 30% in the Tocomax version of Tocomin powder, 50% in the oil suspension product ( which has other problems though in terms of keeping it fresh). In my discussions with their people i've also been given to understand that even greater concentrations may soon be available in powdered form.
    I think you maybe confused about what was said. Yes you can get 20% and 30% in powder the 50% is in oil but actually doesn't absorb as well.

To give you an idea which shows you this is a 20% version used on this product.

will yield on average d-Alpha-Tocotrienol 45 – 70 mg/g with the typical amount found being 50 mg/g
    d-Alpha-Tocotrienol at 50mg = 25% of the 200mg

Palm fruit contains 154mg TOCOTRIENOLS/TOCOPHEROLS
    d-Alpha-Tocotrienol is 36mg

Of the 154mg 25% = 38.5mg

So this is a 20% form from carotech nothing additional has been added in terms of carotenoids or TOCOTRIENOLS/TOCOPHEROLS to claim it is of higher purity isn't correct and botanical craft have not done that they have simply labeled the vitamin A content.......other than Erics email which said it had a higher content...however it doesn't.
    Last edited by O.N.; 12-11-2013 at 12:16 AM.
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Eric Potratz.... new company, new product!

O.N., I'm just stopping in to say thanks for being part of this discussion without negative comments toward a competitive product/seller. Earlier you did a cost per serving analysis comparison between brands which was valuable information.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 12-11-2013 at 12:29 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eric Potratz.... new company, new product!

Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    I think you maybe confused about what was said. Yes you can get 20% and 30% in powder the 50% is in oil but actually doesn't absorb as well.

To give you an idea which shows you this is a 20% version used on this product.

will yield on average d-Alpha-Tocotrienol 45 – 70 mg/g with the typical amount found being 50 mg/g
    d-Alpha-Tocotrienol at 50mg = 25% of the 200mg

Palm fruit contains 154mg TOCOTRIENOLS/TOCOPHEROLS
    d-Alpha-Tocotrienol is 36mg

Of the 154mg 25% = 38.5mg

So this is a 20% form from carotech nothing additional has been added in terms of carotenoids or TOCOTRIENOLS/TOCOPHEROLS to claim it is of higher purity isn't correct and botanical craft have not done that they have simply labeled the vitamin A content.......other than Erics email which said it had a higher content...however it doesn't.
    No, i got what you were saying. Just meant to point out that higher concentrations are available supply side, not claim that was the case with Palm Fruit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    O.N., I'm just stopping in to say thanks for being part of this discussion without negative comments toward a competitive product/seller. Earlier you did a cost per serving analysis comparison between brands which was valuable information.
    Yeah it's all good, i know both our products are the same 1 being in capsule and 1 being in a drinkable format and our tococaps working out to be more cost effective, personally i like what they have done, i have only seen the images of the powder they are using but from the additional ingredients used to sweeten it's taste etc will make it much more consumable compared to straight tocopowder.

I wouldn't talk down about their product it's good, it's going to help make people healthier.

I just dont think people should be misinformed thinking it's been amped up or higher potency.

Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    No, i got what you were saying. Just meant to point out that higher concentrations are available supply side, not claim that was the case with Palm Fruit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh ok cool no prob thought you were thinking it was of higher purity when it's still the same content just now showing the vitamin A content.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bringing back an old thread!

Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Yeah it's all good, i know both our products are the same 1 being in capsule and 1 being in a drinkable format and our tococaps working out to be more cost effective, personally i like what they have done, i have only seen the images of the powder they are using but from the additional ingredients used to sweeten it's taste etc will make it much more consumable compared to straight tocopowder.

I wouldn't talk down about their product it's good, it's going to help make people healthier.

I just dont think people should be misinformed thinking it's been amped up or higher potency.

Oh ok cool no prob thought you were thinking it was of higher purity when it's still the same content just now showing the vitamin A content.

hey guys i know this is me opening up an almost 2 year old thread, but i was wondering if there was anyway I can get a direct email or contact for eric. I would love to market his product(s). I was a huge fan of majority of PPs products until they got shut down. I am the co-founder of a website and I am very confident with the tools my team and I have in house we can make some serious impact on the any products he feels the need to mass produce. It always feels good when you assist individuals who have a passion for what they sell. Thanks guys!
    Last edited by BBG; 04-28-2015 at 12:54 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol looks like a giant shill for your company..a simple Google search would yield the results you want.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edited out the website. I don't think anyone is going to give you Eric's phone # or email. I don't even think anyone else has either of them aside from myself and H2S. Maybe the email.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day