User Tag List

Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good call on switching to CBL when the cycle starts because you'll be able to shuttle for nutrients to where they need to go and way more effective.
    Should be a fun run and we all know your going to kill it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already looking jacked and a good diet plan and with SS having my back... it's gonna be a SICK summer!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So for awhile my weekly routine has been:

Monday - upon waking HIIT cardio for 15 minutes - - then noon time - Shoulds and Triceps
    Tuesday - Leg dag
    Wednesday - upon waking HIIT cardio for 15 minutes + a bit of abs
    Thursday - upon waking HIIT cardio for 15 minutes - - then at noon time - Chest and back
    Friday - upon waking HIIT cardio for 15 minutes - - then at noon time - Abs and Biceps
    Weekends off

If it's one muscle group I want to see grow through the end of this year is my biceps, which I believe is being overly stressed by Thursday Back, and Friday Biceps... So I wanna isolate back day and biceps as far away from each other as possible.

So this is what I was thinking of trying out:

Monday - upon waking HIIT cardio for 15 minutes - - then noon time - Shoulds and Back
    Tuesday - Leg dag
    Wednesday - upon waking HIIT cardio for 15 minutes + a bit of abs
    Thursday - upon waking HIIT cardio for 15 minutes - - then at noon time - Biceps and Triceps
    Friday - upon waking HIIT cardio for 15 minutes - - then at noon time - Abs and Chest
    Weekends off

Then, I'll do my refeeds on Monday and Thursdays instead of Mondays and Fridays.

Lemme know, pros and cons, and your input before I go for this change! Thanks!!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New routine looks fine. If you want to enhance your bicep size, begin to incorporate some pulldown or row exercises with palms facing you. This puts the bicep in a supinated position and will stress the bicep over the brachialis. Heavy back work with this grip change may do more for your bicep growth than your bicep workout itself.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    New routine looks fine. If you want to enhance your bicep size, begin to incorporate some pulldown or row exercises with palms facing you. This puts the bicep in a supinated position and will stress the bicep over the brachialis. Heavy back work with this grip change may do more for your bicep growth than your bicep workout itself.
    Nice!! I'll def look into this Burly! You have any sites or videos that shows a good example?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Nice!! I'll def look into this Burly! You have any sites or videos that shows a good example?
    Found this real quick online. It gives you an idea. Same grip with pullups/pulldowns. Definitely stresses the bicep more and will hit the back at a little different angle.

Bicep Rows - YouTube
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks bro this seems like a really good and needed change. You suggest focusing at least 1 of my back exercises each week on the biceps? Perhaps do 4 different exercises, and stress one of them close grip, palms up, isolating as much as possible toward the bicep?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: tHE BRuTaL MaCHiNe VaYNEZ: Journey to AESTHETICzZzZz

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Thanks bro this seems like a really good and needed change. You suggest focusing at least 1 of my back exercises each week on the biceps? Perhaps do 4 different exercises, and stress one of them close grip, palms up, isolating as much as possible toward the bicep?
    Yeah. That would be a good place to start. Give it a month and adjust from there. And alternate which movement you switch the grip on. Some will likely give you a better feel than others. Use that feedback as you go forward.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Yeah. That would be a good place to start. Give it a month and adjust from there. And alternate which movement you switch the grip on. Some will likely give you a better feel than others. Use that feedback as you go forward.
    You're the man Bur!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After shadow-boxing cardio in the morning
    May23-2.jpg

Last night before bed
    VayneZMayzNighz.jpg

So, 4th day on ECA... so far I'm liking the euphoric feel. And I'm sweating intensely all day.