0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    -what is a 'normal' needle
    - its glute, not butt
    - as rodja stated they are just as common as any other gauge needle, sorry
    - if you can use them for delts im quite sure the quads would work as well

personally i hated 25s, was harder to push the plunger than slins
    iv used a 21 in the delt, and did not approach the bone

i have a question, seeing this cycle of yours you ran is mired with mystery, you originally were so scared of glute shots (the most common beginner location) you posted you had/needed friends to do it for you......but on the same cycle you hit lats?
    you said you gained 20lbs, however in no pic do i see any changes, even clothed 20lbs would be extremely noticable....you pinned masteron that was in a fish oil carrier? who the fuck is your source?

you stated aggression was noticable on test, it was obviously apparent on all your ph runs that you logged, including bouts of paranoia, and mood displacement.........do you truly believe fina is the smartest choice? again you come across of a user who is searching for the magic beans, test, sd, ect all didnt produce the zyzz look you crave, and now you are counting on tren? also i do recall nutrex hemo rage sent you into a panic attack, what do you think 75mg of ace will do? it for sure wont lower your bp
    I missed you DJ! LMAO..... ok, sorry for the first point. I loved 25 G's it is hard to push the plunger yes but the oil is delivered with no mess, i would not pin in my shoulder with a 21, EVER.... you dont see a difference but i have MANY friends that do, specially those who know me in person, I do not crave a Zyzz look, but my own look following the aesthetic shap i always wanted. I really do know!, and i REALLY DO know how i want to look, that being said, according to my principles, i am gettin there, DJ. my cycle was

Test E 500 mgs x 17 weeks

proviron week 2-10

masteron week 11-week 15

tbol week 2-7

and thats it, no mysterios cycle sweetheart! .... now i have tren, masteron and tons of pins! i will do a log for this cycle and this time it will be detailed, on this past cycle i couldnt log, i was gettin a new job and i had limited money, i had to work an extra job at a bar on weekends, now i have a better position on my current job (customer service) so i have more time

no matter how much you tell me about tren i will still look at it as a funny thing, it would not mess with me... I will get to the next level, ive heard so many things regarading test e cycles, and Seth Roberts (my favorite writter that is extremely open minded opposite to Michael Scally wich is conservative) said that test e cycles are not that much, he puts test e as a begginers MILD cycle, i can warranty i had great gains because now i can see the veins on my abs, with much more weight and i can feel the weight as lean weight opposite to when i used superdrol.

Just prepare for when i use tren!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Djm drafts ippy to ss

pics of those veiny abs?
    your arms look pretty smooth, id think veiny abs = single bf

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pics of those veiny abs?
    I will post pics in a few hours babe!, i gotta go now, but when i am back i will post the pics

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Yes but they are half short than regural needles that way i can pin everywhere, i wouldnt ping myself with a regular needle on my shoulder.
    It's 5/8", which, again, is not uncommon. I know you like to think that you have some special connections to "secret" items, but it's nothing but a delusion.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Djm drafts ippy to ss

magic pins!!!
    They are so amazing, you grow by just posting pictures of them.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got a box of 100 5/8" pins cause ordering the syringe with no needle on it was more than with a 5/8, so I've been using them in the delts, theyre pretty close to a slin, work fine. $20 for the box

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pics of those veiny abs?
    I can attest to the fact that I have a lower bf than Ippy in those pictures (at least from what I can tell based on pictures/estimation), but I do not have veins across my abs. I do have some veins present on my lower abdomen area, but they stop before approaching the abs. I would estimate it taking a decent amount lower of a bf% even from where I am at to see the veins there.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Djm drafts ippy to ss

Magic pins? Are those similar to Mitt's magic underpants?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Djm drafts ippy to ss

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    I will post pics in a few hours babe!, i gotta go now, but when i am back i will post the pics
    9 hours later.... Tick Tock... Tick Tock...

All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    9 hours later.... Tick Tock... Tick Tock...

LMAO, give me a moment !, i might do it tomorrow