User Tag List

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the well-wishing, guys. I appreciate it. I've been burning the candle at both ends, mentally exhausted with the stress of the situation. Dad needs full time nursing care and we are beginning to move in that direction, but everything moves slowly and until things are in place, I am helping my mother with a lot of the care duties, wheelchair transfers, etc. Dad is not an easy person to deal with, either, which adds to the fun.

I look forward to resuming this thread soon. Most of my writing is done at night when wifey goes to bed and I get some peace to myself. But my brain is just wiped out at the end of the day right now. Have no doubt, I'll come back with more stories of illicit purchases and sales of different steroids, different cycle descriptions and my impressions on many of the steroids for both size, strength, and contest preparation.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take care Burly and we're here to suppport you anyway we can.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lost my dad almost 4 years ago. Lived at home with him and had to watch him go down hill. It wasn't easy and it was horrible to experience.
    He was a green beret officer in the army, so he was stubborn as hell with everything.

If you need anything, we're here for you burly.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All my best wishes and prayers are sent out to you and for family.
    Haveing a sick parent(s) sucks!!
    My mom fought threw breast cancer and that shit killed me on the inside!!!
    I always stayed strong on the outside to not show her I was scared or worried but damn it was hard.
    Just stay strong man just stay strong...

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: I Love Steroids...

As someone facing a hard situation with my grandmother, all the best.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    If you need anything, we're here for you burly.
    x2.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Continuing on...

Part 9.

Having experienced the highs and the lows of my first cycle and post cycle, there was no doubt that I would cycle again. The good side of cycling steroids still overpowered any and all of the negative parts of the cycle and post cycle experience.

I had my local source, but being a powerlifting gym, there was not a lot of selection. So while things like test and sustanon were always available, you just never knew what else might be in that well-worn canvas duffle bag that the gym owner always kept close by.

Several months had gone by and it was time for another road trip like I had made before. But this time I would be bringing along two friends. Neither of them had taken steroids before, but both wanted to follow in my footsteps after seeing my dramatic results. It so happened that one of them had a connection in Oceanside, California, near SanDiego. It was a cousin of his who was also a bodybuilder. We called ahead and made arrangements to meet him on a given day and then began our travel plans.

One of my friends was a year younger than me, and a diabetic. This would prove to be interesting later on in our journey. He was pretty lanky, but definitely of the hardcore mindset and wanted to get big. My other friend was a Japanese exchange student that I had met at the gym and he and I hit it off from the first day we met. Both of us were competitive bodybuilders. He had done shows in Japan and in the USA. He was very lean and was in the lightweight class, but wanted to move up into the next weight class. His English was pretty good, but there were deficits, which often proved hilarious.

I took a week off of work during the summer, while my friends, let's call them Masa and Steve, were on summer break from college and highschool, respectively. We all had some money stashed away not only for the trip itself, but also for the gear we were hoping to buy. We had no idea on pricing. We didn't even know what was available before we drove down to Cali. We just knew that we wanted some steroids, we had a connection, and we had money to burn. The rest was just a lot of details that we would figure out along the way.

We all jumped into my Plymouth Horizon with our food and duffle bags of clothes and started the drive. We had about 1300 miles to drive, so with ample enthusiasm and plenty of adrenalin, we cranked up the stock stereo and the crackly speakers and headed south. We planned to drive straight through and decided to take shifts. I began the first shift in the afternoon and drove several hours. During our trip, we would pull out food to keep ourselves nourished. This took many forms. One such item was Masa's rice ball. He was in the back seat while I was driving and he apparently pulled out a compressed ball of japanese sticky rice wrapped in a sheet of seaweed. Then, to flavor it, he began liberally coating it with fish flakes from a shaker container. The smell from these fish flakes was that of old and rotten fish. Putrid. Potent. And they instantly filled the cabin with an odor that made me think someone had just had diarrhea all over the inside of my car. After much yelling and swearing, the fish flakes were put away, the windows were rolled down to provide breathable air, and Masa was stuck with bland rice balls to eat.

Eventually we made it to the Oregon/California border. We pulled over to use the rest area that was available. Steve and I returned to the car. Where was Masa? Huh. So we waited. And waited. And waited. And waited. 45 minutes passed and he FINALLY arrives back to the car, gets in and sits down. In his thick Japanese accent, he says, "Ohhh... Hurt so bad... My ahhshole is buhhhrning!" Steve and I were in hysterical laughter at this point with his expressiveness and sincerity. Then, suddenly, Masa's eyes got wide and he says, "OH NO! Must go bahhck!" And with no further explanation, he opens the car door and sprints back to the restroom. We could not help but laugh at this point, but he was seriously affecting our time table for fun in the California sun!

By now it was getting late, and I was starting to get tired, so when Masa finally emerged from the toilet again, I told him that it was his shift to drive. The journey was only just beginning to get interesting...

End of Part 9.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1st in on this bawse

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally!! Lol
    Another great installment.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Burly,

I got a mind to paste this material into a program I use and generate this as a mobi or epub file. Then you could sell it as an e-book!