User Tag List

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay bro i feel your pain. my dads doc wont even test anything but total test. and prescribed 300 mg in one shot every 3 weeks and got mad when he said he was going to do it weekly. trying to educate a doctor is gnarly to say the least...

your thyroid numbers are prob fine though.

2 methylated cycles plus a trest cycle means youve been fully shut down 3 times. that's a lot honestly, i think your test would be around 500 if you didnt do them. just maybe i'm way off. just i know my test levels have been about cut in half since starting AAS, which looking back might not be worth it but too late now.

15k iu a day long term keeps me in range in seattle but i'm tan. 5k does not put me in range.

when i started D in high school i think the range was around 30-80 and i was 4. (vegetarian at the time though)

- - - Updated - - -

if it were me, i would go to the doc and say "look, i have underground testosterone, i am not willing to use androgel because using this shit is going to enable me to have sex with my girl and i am not trying to have her grow a beard, prescribe me test cyp or i will be injecting this stuff, lesser of two evils"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have high doubts that the adrenals will help your testosterone get above 400 ish. and another pct would prob bring it there too. long term what i expect is if you did everything right you could sustain a 600 test level for like a bit but end up back in the 350-450 range if you stopped supplementing or went through stressful times... this is what i imagine is the best case, and then serms bring it to 600-700 TOPS! but lets not forget serms are toxic... 1500 ng/dl for life with no toxicity even when your family member goes missing and you pull all nighters for example of stressful shit sounds a lot more appealing....

so much hard work you put in i see man, i'm so shitty with my diet, been eating dessert every meal and prob only like 150-200g protein a day... still relatively lean... youre gonna be amazed at what the trt dose does 6 months down the line (i'm not on anything but my test must be higher than 150 ng)

getting bloods tomorrow morning, should be interesting to compare

- - - Updated - - -

plus, in your case, TRT won't fuck you up IMO. you could come off it within a few years and have the same chance of getting a normal range T level. 10 years later maybe a diff story but still.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    ^yeah the female is just to keep costs down, you can add what you want to it.. The male panel checks a bunch more stuff though I think. After a discount code it's like 54$ I think from PMDlabs. You know why he was game for androgel right? Because that's where the kickback comes from. It isn't nearly as safe as I jectable test, the risk for transfer is high, the levels are lower, and not nearly as steady..but that's where the referral money is, hence why it's advertised on tv, not stuff like Watson ..fuckin shills man
    I just went threw pmdlabs and I could probably get everything checked out for less that 2 bills, but there's some really nice panels that cover a ton for around 150. All prices are before using a code.

Yeah I figured that's what he was all for the gel but he also said he doesn't do injections and I'd need to see another person in the office for that or go to a endo and Id rather go to a endo that knows what's up because the other doctor is the same doctor my dad uses for trt and the way they started him out was BS. 200mg every 2 weeks.
    Once he told me that I had him split it up to 100mg weekly. He told the doctor about it during his next visit and she was like yeah that'll probably work better. Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    okay bro i feel your pain. my dads doc wont even test anything but total test. and prescribed 300 mg in one shot every 3 weeks and got mad when he said he was going to do it weekly. trying to educate a doctor is gnarly to say the least...

your thyroid numbers are prob fine though.

2 methylated cycles plus a trest cycle means youve been fully shut down 3 times. that's a lot honestly, i think your test would be around 500 if you didnt do them. just maybe i'm way off. just i know my test levels have been about cut in half since starting AAS, which looking back might not be worth it but too late now.

15k iu a day long term keeps me in range in seattle but i'm tan. 5k does not put me in range.

when i started D in high school i think the range was around 30-80 and i was 4. (vegetarian at the time though)

- - - Updated - - -

if it were me, i would go to the doc and say "look, i have underground testosterone, i am not willing to use androgel because using this shit is going to enable me to have sex with my girl and i am not trying to have her grow a beard, prescribe me test cyp or i will be injecting this stuff, lesser of two evils"
    Sound like your dads doc went to the same school as my dads doc did.

I got the cash to test it so I might as well just to cover all my bases and ass.

Again I had Low T even before I ran anything so I wouldn't blame my cycles for this at all. What I do blame is me be a fat fuck for so long and killing myself with drugs and boose from a young age. I started drinking at 12 and snorting at 17 then got real into it from 19-25. Now I'm clean and sober and won't ever go back to drinking or snorting ever again. Complete waste of my life and money.

I did all that but tell him about the ugl test and I said there's times where I'm out in nature for 3-4 days and wouldn't be able to apply the gel after a shower and he didn't care because he doesn't ever prescribe injectable test and then I mentioned HCG and AIs and that's where he was completely clueless and I said give me the gel and a referral.

Other than getting my foot in to door of trt this has just been a waste of my time and money.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, few explanations- some parameters MCH/MCV could be results of some underlying problems but also (and I think its your case) it can be because low vitamin B
    Vitamin D- vit vitamin d if you take lets say 5 000 IU a day or 35 000 a week its more-less same thing, only thing is practically its easier if you keep constant numbers so you can easily gauge how much to up or lower dosage, personally I would suggest 5k a day or 3500 a week and then you take it from there, for a reason I said before- it will be easier to decide which dosage is right, and it may be higher than that. So, weekend with his suggestion is probably right- its ust I find it easier to gradually increase dosage, till you get constant- and target is to get to upper limit.

As for adrenals and thyroid as well- they dont increase test levels- they are needed to "use it" more effectively it is not just testosterone ists the balance of the hormones that make real difference

In your case HCG is needed as it works and HCG bring a lot of other hormones and benefits as well, AI you need at hand as well, you will not need so much of it as your SHBG is high

Pregnenolone is something that comes handy and is good addition

As for test dosing- my rough estimate would be 110 mg a week to bring you to decent levels, maybe bit more, my favourite is 3X a week test e, cypionate is not much different than e, bit longer half life, thats all so thats ok as well, test prop half life is too short- to many injections
    Last edited by Jelisej; 12-29-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    i have high doubts that the adrenals will help your testosterone get above 400 ish. and another pct would prob bring it there too. long term what i expect is if you did everything right you could sustain a 600 test level for like a bit but end up back in the 350-450 range if you stopped supplementing or went through stressful times... this is what i imagine is the best case, and then serms bring it to 600-700 TOPS! but lets not forget serms are toxic... 1500 ng/dl for life with no toxicity even when your family member goes missing and you pull all nighters for example of stressful shit sounds a lot more appealing....

so much hard work you put in i see man, i'm so shitty with my diet, been eating dessert every meal and prob only like 150-200g protein a day... still relatively lean... youre gonna be amazed at what the trt dose does 6 months down the line (i'm not on anything but my test must be higher than 150 ng)

getting bloods tomorrow morning, should be interesting to compare

- - - Updated - - -

plus, in your case, TRT won't fuck you up IMO. you could come off it within a few years and have the same chance of getting a normal range T level. 10 years later maybe a diff story but still.
    Completely agree with you.

I only want to test everything Jelisej has mentioned because he knows his shit and if it'll help him help me I'm all for it.
    After thinking about it I don't cate about the cost because I've blown more money on dumb shit than I can even count so skimping out on something to save a few bucks is just stupid for me to do especially since I have my life together now. Just need to get my mind, body and soul running on all cylinders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    OK, few explanations- some parameters MCH/MCV could be results of some underlying problems but also (and I think its your case) it can be because low vitamin B
    Vitamin D- vit vitamin d if you take lets say 5 000 IU a day or 35 000 a week its more-less same thing, only thing is practically its easier if you keep constant numbers so you can easily gauge how much to up or lower dosage, personally I would suggest 5k a day or 3500 a week and then you take it from there, for a reason I said before- it will be easier to decide which dosage is right, and it may be higher than that. So, weekend with his suggestion is probably right- its ust I find it easier to gradually increase dosage, till you get constant- and target is to get to upper limit.

As for adrenals and thyroid as well- they dont increase test levels- they are needed to "use it" more effectively it is not just testosterone ists the balance of the hormones that make real difference

In your case HCG is needed as it works and HCG bring a lot of other hormones and benefits as well, AI you need at hand as well, you will not need so much of it as your SHBG is high

Pregnenolone is something that comes handy and is good addition

As for test dosing- my rough estimate would be 110 mg a week to bring you to decent levels, maybe bit more, my favourite is 3X a week test e, cypionate is not much different than e, bit longer half life, thats all so thats ok as well, test prop half life is too short- to many injections
    Vit B was is over the mid range and I have injectable b12 just not sure how to dose it or how frequent.

I'll start on 5k vit d daily because I feel 35-50k in one dose would be more wasteful over smaller more frequent doses.

Exactly and why I feel I should have both my adrenals and thyroid tested.

Have HCG on hand and won't start the gel or pins without. Also have multiple AI's and serms on hand.

Don't have any pregnenolone but do have a few tubes of Dermacrine and that has some in it. Only 18mgs thou.

I only have UGL Test E but I'm sure the endo will give me Test C but ill ask for E since that's what I have and will use sometime down the road.
    I know there's not much difference but I like to keep things consistant. Either way it'll be better than the gel.
    3x a week?
    I was thinking 120-150 split. 1 on Monday other on Thursday. That way my week and weekend are all be started off will a shot.
    I just want to end up sitting around the upper range for test.
    Last edited by Scope75; 12-29-2014 at 08:39 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, HCG goes 3X a week, on cycle standard is 250 IU on HRT you can do less, but still I would go with 250 IU mon-wed-fri, and as you have to pin it 3 X its more simple to follow with test injection, otherwise you'll be injecting most of the days in a week.

for a starter I would go with 120 mg no more than that, as your body may not be able to cope with more

why adrenals and thyroid are important? if you want ot have top of range test. you'll need those two to be top of range, now to explain exactly why it would take me very long time, and I simply dont have it- you can find some previous posts, even that link from other guys TRT I posted earlier has a bit info on it

test e and cyp are not that much different and switching from one to another at some point should not be a problem

dermacrine is ok, would still add bit more preg. you can buy some oral tablets 50mg quite cheap and should work

as for vitamin d- wheter you'll take higher doses weekly or less daily is not a big deal, its just that its easier to find right dosage with consistent dosing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just get cyp. It's more stable in solution and enanthate is more expensive and rarely RXed in the usa. Cyp is less painful often as well.

And I would run it like 50 or 60 mg mwf

Heavy drinking is murder on the hpta, so there's your answer most likely

You got an appointment really soon?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 lt1head's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    ^yeah the female is just to keep costs down, you can add what you want to it.. The male panel checks a bunch more stuff though I think. After a discount code it's like 54$ I think from PMDlabs. You know why he was game for androgel right? Because that's where the kickback comes from. It isn't nearly as safe as I jectable test, the risk for transfer is high, the levels are lower, and not nearly as steady..but that's where the referral money is, hence why it's advertised on tv, not stuff like Watson ..fuckin shills man
    fuck all the money in medicine man, its some shameful shit!!!
    TRT: test cyp exem HCG 192lbs