User Tag List

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was looking at prices on a app and noticed it's cheaper and it's what he'll give me anyways.

I hit the booze hard and at the end my body was just shutting down on me.

If I don't hear from them tomorrow I'll call them Wednesday. The doctor told me he's the best in the area and he's busy so it could be a while if its to long I'll go to a new to the area female endo or and be added to the cancellation list for the other one so whoever can see me quickest.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 lt1head's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pregnenolone has made a world of difference on my overall feeling of well being, i would definitley recommend getting some. micronized preg is the way to go, dont remember why though.

Given your past E issues i would suggest low dose exem to start out, you could probably tell if it's too low anyways.

Also, I would order the tests on your own, and immediately start afterwords. There's nothing new you could find out at this point to change your mind about trt, so might as well start feeling better as soon as possible rather than wait for more confirmation of whats already known. But at the same time do all the testing because ya gotta make sure you cover everything. IMHO anyways

GL bro
    TRT: test cyp exem HCG 192lbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's some test I looked into.

Adrenocorticotropic Hormone (ACTH) Testing - Private MD

Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

All that's 172.00 and fine with me just need to know if that covers my bases.

As soon as I get the results I'll probably start trt with what I have on hand. Only thing is will the endo trip out if I go in there telling him I'm pinning test, HCG and taking a AI that's all ugl or just hold off and wait?
    Would hate to start off on the wrong foot right off the bat.

It all depends on how quick I can be seen too. If it's next week I'll wait if it's a month I don't want to wait and keep feeling the way I am.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it's a week don't start

If it's a month start and then stop! Lol

Or take the honesty route

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would wait for a month and explain to endo things and if needed clearly say that youre starting HRT with or without, in meantime you can start preparing your body with vitamin d and rest of stuff, I think its even better option than starting HRT straight away as you're in bad shape, your body is depleted of lot of stuff- better work on your basics, your lifestyle is still not good- at this point you're heading for a heart attack,

starting and than stopping testosterone e/or cyp in month is not good idea IMO as by the time it gets to decent level you'll have to stop it,
    again you need some other results if you're adrenals are not working/getting signals to work you may end up in ER,

also dont forget its still possible that you may have some other problems,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    If it's a week don't start

If it's a month start and then stop! Lol

Or take the honesty route

Fuck what's another month when I've had low t for years but just really started feeling like shit within the last year.

Can't wait to get things going in the right directions makeing some FUCKING GAINZ!!!!!!
    Last edited by Scope75; 12-30-2014 at 12:24 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I would wait for a month and explain to endo things and if needed clearly say that youre starting HRT with or without, in meantime you can start preparing your body with vitamin d and rest of stuff, I think its even better option than starting HRT straight away as you're in bad shape, your body is depleted of lot of stuff- better work on your basics, your lifestyle is still not good- at this point you're heading for a heart attack,

starting and than stopping testosterone e/or cyp in month is not good idea IMO as by the time it gets to decent level you'll have to stop it,
    again you need some other results if you're adrenals are not working/getting signals to work you may end up in ER,

also dont forget its still possible that you may have some other problems,
    Dosed vitD and others tonight and will daily from here on out.
    Worst case senecio I'll just use the gels and source my own test e.

What's wrong with my lifestyle?? Or what should I work on?

Also are the test I posted above what's needed??

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think jel doesn't like the amount of bacon you eat and the sugar binges lol

In reality, you're gonna have a whole new metabolism on test. Your health will be better served with a lot more salad and fruit haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe just take in your bloods you do on your own, explain that you started your androgel scrip but want to switch. that way everything will be legit and you wouldnt have to come off. also keep your current dr's bloodwork.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Here's some test I looked into.

Adrenocorticotropic Hormone (ACTH) Testing - Private MD

All that's 172.00 and fine with me just need to know if that covers my bases.

As soon as I get the results I'll probably start trt with what I have on hand. Only thing is will the endo trip out if I go in there telling him I'm pinning test, HCG and taking a AI that's all ugl or just hold off and wait?
    Would hate to start off on the wrong foot right off the bat.

It all depends on how quick I can be seen too. If it's next week I'll wait if it's a month I don't want to wait and keep feeling the way I am.
    at a glance i dont see prolactin, shgb, dht or progesterone.