User Tag List

Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    I like the pinning eod protocol, to keep some bloat at bay. Scope, you might be able to get away with less test a week for your first cycle and still see great results. Hopefully that var tightens up your gains well at the end.
    500 seems like the standard first run dose and I'll be 205-210 12%bf or less by the time I start to pin. I'm gonna do this shit right and not as a fucking crutch like most.
    I'm fucking stoked on the Var and from the reading and research Ive done I should love that shit. Lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Monster-like! nehh, no need. Like I said before man, you already look awesome. Anything else you accomplish is all just bonuses!

And that looks like a very awesome idea for a first cycle!

I'm done with cycles for now. Might still run the Androbulks + Hard... Since I lost 500 bucks, I gotta see if I'm actually gonna waste more money, or just sell them locally. Just found out I won't be getting anything back. No Package, no money. They told Jered that I called from Puerto Rico (which I never even been to) to update my address. And it was send to an address on James Ave. Signed. And yeah, ''fedex is not responsible anymore.

Mind you that package was insured! But since Primordial closed down, and I'm all the way here in Aruba, and weighing my chances of taking fedex to court... I guess I lost. I just gotta accept that Fedex stole 500 bucks from me. Nice company.

I'll provide an update of how training went this week.. but later... right now.. I'm really not in the mood at all. This ruins many things for my 2013. The year hasn't even started yet... and it's already looking dark....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the complements and the main plan for this cycle is to lean up even more, pack on some LBM, and work on Lagging body parts. On 6weeks of epi and mass I gained 25 pounds and I bet 17-20 was muscle. I tipped the scales at 238 and was big!! After 1 month that size was fucking old and I just felt heavy then I hurt my back and dropped down to what I am today.

Sorry to hear about your loss!
    I've been jacked for large amounts of cash before so I know how you feel.
    Sell that Andro series while its gold and make some cash because real gear will always be around.
    2013 hasnt started so it can't be ruined!!
    This is just a little bump in the road called life.
    Keep your head up and chest out!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Thanks for the complements and the main plan for this cycle is to lean up even more, pack on some LBM, and work on Lagging body parts. On 6weeks of epi and mass I gained 25 pounds and I bet 17-20 was muscle. I tipped the scales at 238 and was big!! After 1 month that size was fucking old and I just felt heavy then I hurt my back and dropped down to what I am today.

Sorry to hear about your loss!
    I've been jacked for large amounts of cash before so I know how you feel.
    Sell that Andro series while its gold and make some cash because real gear will always be around.
    2013 hasnt started so it can't be ruined!!
    This is just a little bump in the road called life.
    Keep your head up and chest out!!
    haha with my fractured chest.. ehhh...

But yeah you're right man. I'll sell those AB's locally though... I'm through with fedex.... I have trust issue now, and I don't have room for more problems in my life at the moment. Or else I would REALLy need to hit Cali and smoke 8 fat blunts with you, and hit a high dose of cid straight up. Then I might live

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only 8 blunts??
    You don't plan to stay long?? Lol
    I'm more of a bong ripper over blunts thou.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Only 8 blunts??
    You don't plan to stay long?? Lol
    I'm more of a bong ripper over blunts thou.
    Man, Scope you are talking with the ex-pothead of all potheads! VayneZ! But I haven't took a single hit for 4 years. Things changed in that hell which we call ''life''. I think If I take just one big hit of that Cali stuff my eyes would get blood red already lol.

I remember one time, when we were on mad shrooms. Me and these 2 dudes and 2 girls... they were all trippin insane! saying everything is turning blue and that they don't feel any gravity anymore. Then all of a sudden they are all paranoid because they hear aliens! weird noises! ALIENS!! but then I had to scream at them and tell them it's just my george foreman grill! I was grilling some Tilapia's in the middle of the trip. Had to eat every 2 hours, even when I was on a HEAVY shroom trip.

ahhh obsessive bodybuilders they trip so disciplined!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here I was a pothead for several years but now that I'm older have my own company And shit like that I'm not a pothead anymore. I smoke to workout and to sleep. Oh and when I go out or if I'm just chilling! Lol
    I guess I'm just a responsible pothead.
    If you haven't smoked in 4 years half a hit will do it.
    I didn't smoke for 3-4days while in LV and 1 hit had me fucked up when I got home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO!!!

Responsible pothead! Awesome!

Yeah man, I feel you. Back in the days, I decided to quit one day right.... 4 days clean... and I end up getting in a car accident! That's how bad I needed them sensamilia's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's what I'm because I don't make money if I don't work so no money means no dank, no dank means no lifting!
    Not to many self employeed pothead mechanics around. Lol
    Weed effects me totally different and I almost feel better/normal when high.
    I quit all the time be it for 3 days 3 weeks or 3 months I can do it at anytime and not have a single second thought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    December 26th, off from work, so I decided to take a few pics.... kinda bad quality but, since I've been through a lot of negative days lately, it's been hard to stay fully in tuned with my progress and providing details.

So I let the pictures do the talking.

This is the 7th week, yesterday was the last day I took 150mg's of Mechabol. Today I took 100mg's, and will take 100mg's tomorrow and Friday. Then finally my 3 bottles are done, and NO MORE MECHABOL!!!!!!!! (I'm gonna miss it though )

VayneZ _ Dec 26 2012 _ 2.jpg

VayneZ _ Dec 26 2012 _ 3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

VayneZ _ Dec 26 2012 _ 4.jpg

VayneZ _ Dec 26 2012 _ 5.jpg