User Tag List

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Everything is still going well, loving my EndoAmp so far. It's fantastic as a pre or post workout, I've used it for both and the euphoric feeling is awesome. No crash afterward either. Gearing up for my next Super R-Andro Rx run in two weeks. Going for 6 weeks at 600 mg/day....unless it makes me a little jittery I'll drop it to 400 mg/day again like I did last time. Can't wait to see what gains I get this time around.

Just wondering why I didn't purchase the bathmate X40 earlier....this thing is freakin awesome.
    Told you man endoamp is the shit. I hope we can get it in pure powder though, I def notice the difference it hits way harder and quicker when I empty the capsules out but it just a pain bc the content inside is very sticky. Try stacking endoamp with coffee, it eliminates any jitters or anxiety that the coffee gives you so you get a nice ass feeling.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Told you man endoamp is the shit. I hope we can get it in pure powder though, I def notice the difference it hits way harder and quicker when I empty the capsules out but it just a pain bc the content inside is very sticky. Try stacking endoamp with coffee, it eliminates any jitters or anxiety that the coffee gives you so you get a nice ass feeling.
    I've never noticed anything like that with Endoamp? Then again, it's been years since I've run it. I'm going to have to try it.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use 5 caps worth instead of 3 caps. I also notice a similar effect of taking 500-800mg of PS from jarrow too.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I've never noticed anything like that with Endoamp? Then again, it's been years since I've run it. I'm going to have to try it.....
    For what it's worth I notice the same thing - I usually take it with my coffee prior to working out. It's an awesome feeling even while a little blunted with this shit.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just picked up my 4 bottles of Super R-Andro Rx. Next Saturday, it's go time. Really excited for this run the way I've been feeling.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My journey to the promised land

So far so good on my R-Andro run.....only thing is I think I'm going to have to drop dose. Been running it at 600 mg/day dosed three different times, AM, lunch, and PM and I believe the higher dose is giving me a few unwanted effects. At 600 vs 400, I'm noticing some amped up anxiety and my gums are taking a beating, very inflamed. I'm thinking I'll jump back down to 400, I don't think there's any advantage in my situation to running 500 or 600 as opposed to 400. No difference in libido or sexual sides.

Any input would as always be fantastic, but I think the best course of action is dropping back down to 400 mg ED.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I noticed those same effects when I was up to the 900mg range but the pumps and effects were way better (both positive and negative). Mostly anxiety to an extent and I very driven libido constantly. I work in an office setting so that was uncomfortable for me but in the gym I felt euphoric and beast mode.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean the lifts and such are perfect for me as far as results go but my gums hurt so bad anytime I eat that I can't do it lol. I'm sure the years of smokeless tobacco use until I recently quit didn't help much but my God they never hurt like this before. You had bad gum reaction too?

Oddly enough I didn't notice much libido change between the two doses (mine still hasn't showed it's head again since it showed up about a month ago for a little bit)but I'm still in the earlier days of the whole experience.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 09-19-2016 at 12:11 PM.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I mean the lifts and such are perfect for me as far as results go but my gums hurt so bad anytime I eat that I can't do it lol. I'm sure the years of smokeless tobacco use until I recently quit didn't help much but my God they never hurt like this before. You had bad gum reaction too?

Oddly enough I didn't notice much libido change between the two doses (mine still hasn't showed it's head again since it showed up about a month ago for a little bit)but I'm still in the earlier days of the whole experience.
    Never had the gum issue lol, although my gums have been always on the lower side my whole life at least what the dentist tells me but they never hurt or got swelled up while on R andro. That's odd though, I wonder what is the mechanism behind why it's doing that.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Never had the gum issue lol, although my gums have been always on the lower side my whole life at least what the dentist tells me but they never hurt or got swelled up while on R andro. That's odd though, I wonder what is the mechanism behind why it's doing that.
    I'm not sure. A quick google shows a link between "steroids" and gum problems like gum disease but I think that would be like real AAS or "gear" as opposed to some light DHT PHs. But who knows, I'm going to go down to 400mg ED which is what I did before and saw positive results. Don't remember any gum issues then. Just another classic pain in the ass lol.

Never Quit.