User Tag List

Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Again, you can't worry about weight at this stage of the game at all. You'll get that back later. Your goal right now is to cleanse. That's it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Definitely! I don't think i honestly even give a shit about weight anymore! I just feel really good!
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Good to see you are growing some character out of this storm, like and share a lot of your perspective about it.

We come from different backgrounds but what unite us is the purpose of recovery and to achieve our maximum potential and help others do so.

As for me I am sure some people thought I was a wacko when I told em about the cleanse ( but some others even got kind of inspired) but nonetheless...who cares? if they did and spoke behind my back bad stuff? If you ponder about it what drove us to take that poison was precisely a train of thought directed to what others think, ie " im going bald, girls will not find me attractive anymore, etc" rest assured that if you could go back in time and confront your former self you would give him some rough words of advice. I know I would, lol even would punch myself in the face.

On the other side though,this shit storm as painful and hard that it is, forces you to confront with yourself, to take care of mind and body and of your own life. Maybe if this sucking ass condition never happened, then one will just continue to drive recklessly right into the abyss. And besides I think that when the time comes and libido returns we will live that aspect of our life's more wholesome.

As for your worry for the fast at least in my case the really hard days where the first 3. After day 5 or so I was astonished by the focus and clarity. Just make sure to get at least the 4 qts and meditate. Weights regard I lost about 12 pounds in my 11 day of cleanse. Right now I have recovered at least half of it.

Keep strong!
    Last edited by Holistic; 04-26-2017 at 02:23 PM.
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Holistic View Post
    Good to see you are growing some character out of this storm, like and share a lot of your perspective about it.

We come from different backgrounds but what unite us is the purpose of recovery and to achieve our maximum potential and help others do so.

As for me I am sure some people thought I was a wacko when I told em about the cleanse ( but some others even got kind of inspired) but nonetheless...who cares? if they did and spoke behind my back bad stuff? If you ponder about it what drove us to take that poison was precisely a train of thought directed to what others think, ie " im going bald, girls will not find me attractive anymore, etc" rest assured that if you could go back in time and confront your former self you would give him some rough words of advice. I know I would, lol even would punch myself in the face.

On the other side though,this shit storm as painful and hard that it is, forces you to confront with yourself, to take care of mind and body and of your own life. Maybe if this sucking ass condition never happened, then one will just continue to drive recklessly right into the abyss. And besides I think that when the time comes and libido returns we will live that aspect of our life's more wholesome.

As for your worry for the fast at least in my case the really hard days where the first 3. After day 5 or so I was astonished by the focus and clarity. Just make sure to get at least the 4 qts and meditate. Weights regard I lost about 12 pounds in my 11 day of cleanse. Right now I have recovered at least half of it.

Keep strong!
    Good post holistic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holistic View Post

Keep strong!
    Thank you, Holistic! Well said!! I can relate 100% And congrats on completing your fast!

Heheh, on another note, that same boss of mine just called about an hour ago, asked if i was feeling better, and was very nice. Asked me if i could come in to work today because one of our guys keeps having problems. I told her i needed to rest, but she was cool. So im not worried about that anymore. I would like to keep this going as long as i can.
    Last edited by K8668B; 04-26-2017 at 03:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just cant believe how good im feeling right now. I don't get how during a fast, my brain is functioning no less. I feel like my brain is functioning HIGHER than it did when i was eating.

I finally started juicing the oranges. Hell.. ive lived in florida for almost 12 years, and ive lived in my current place for the last 4 years. I have an orange tree in my backyard. For the first time in a long time, i looked at that orange tree, and was contemplating grabbing one of the oranges and throwing it into my blender. hahaha. But i didnt... last time i tried taking a bite out of one like 3 or 4 years ago, and it wasnt ready.

Btw, i hope i didnt inadvertently cheat today. I wasted my first 4 oranges because i didnt peel the skin off. I blended them with celery. Used my nutmilk bag, and it came out in pure liquid form.. but it was nasty. i swallowed a small sip, but then dumped the rest out. The next 3 oranges i used, i peeled the skin off, and it was much better. I even got a muscle pump from the orange juice, (and slight libido pump), and this is while fasting!! And during this whole experience, im beginning to appreciate florida alot more. I will take advantage of the sunshine alot more. I'm originally a Massachusetts native though. But fuck it, i have unfinished business here, and who cant appreciate florida? hehe
    Last edited by K8668B; 04-26-2017 at 05:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost at the end of day 5 of my juice feast/fast. I wanted to report all of the positive things. I feel great. Somewhat euphoric like i did on day 3, but not as extreme. Day 4 was just average, but not bad. But on day 4 i had some crazy libido, all day. No spontaneous erections yet, but high libido. Same with today. Woke up with 70% morning wood on day 4 also. Didnt wake up with any this morning though. But i still feel awesome! I seriously think my baseline has increased from this! Im not joking either!!!

Today i went to the beach. It was amazing. After roughly 10 years of hating my surroundings, im starting to appreciate Florida alot more. ( besides the hot bitch about my age who took a picture of my license plate and tried to harass me about parking, talking about a potential $500 fine. who had nothing better to do with her life. and i told her to go fuck herself, and gave her the finger before i moved my car.) This was actually a few minutes after i got done sunning my boys too! HAHAHA! I hope she saw my cock and balls and got a good visual. She can suck and lick on them for all i care. I wish she wouldve too.

Im gonna use the warmer climate to my advantage during this PFS battle. It's already working too. For the first time in a long time, i enjoyed the beach. I was all by myself, while everyone else was with their wives/gfs/husbands/bfs or friends, and i didnt even give a shit. I think people may have even saw my positive energy and thought it was cool. I relaxed for 90 minutes. Even sunned the boys for a few minutes. Did some stretching too. Moved around a good amount too. Then when i got home from that, i took a cold shower. Life is good! PFS will be a mere thing of the past!

2-9 more days to go.
    Last edited by K8668B; 04-28-2017 at 04:04 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Almost at the end of day 5 of my juice feast/fast. I wanted to report all of the positive things. I feel great. Somewhat euphoric like i did on day 3, but not as extreme. Day 4 was just average, but not bad. But on day 4 i had some crazy libido, all day. No spontaneous erections yet, but high libido. Same with today. Woke up with 70% morning wood on day 4 also. Didnt wake up with any this morning though. But i still feel awesome! I seriously think my baseline has increased from this! Im not joking either!!!

Today i went to the beach. It was amazing. After roughly 10 years of hating my surroundings, im starting to appreciate Florida alot more. ( besides the hot bitch about my age who took a picture of my license plate and tried to harass me about parking, talking about a potential $500 fine. who had nothing better to do with her life. and i told her to go fuck herself, and gave her the finger before i moved my car.) This was actually a few minutes after i got done sunning my boys too! HAHAHA! I hope she saw my cock and balls and got a good visual. She can suck and lick on them for all i care. I wish she wouldve too.

Im gonna use the warmer climate to my advantage during this PFS battle. It's already working too. For the first time in a long time, i enjoyed the beach. I was all by myself, while everyone else was with their wives/gfs/husbands/bfs or friends, and i didnt even give a shit. I think people may have even saw my positive energy and thought it was cool. I relaxed for 90 minutes. Even sunned the boys for a few minutes. Did some stretching too. Moved around a good amount too. Then when i got home from that, i took a cold shower. Life is good! PFS will be a mere thing of the past!

2-9 more days to go.
    Keep it up. I'd go for as long as you can stand it. If you can make it 9 more days.....do it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i broke my fast this morning. Made it 7 days. (Actually it was approximately 7 1/2 days). My original goal was 7 days, but then i learned that 14 days is alot better. Did some research. I may possibly come back and do a 14 day juice feast in the future. Im now an experienced juicer. I cant believe i pussed out the first time. Well not this time!! This was one of the greatest things i ever did. It was powerful. The euphoria you feel on day 3. Actually, i felt euphoric on a couple days of it... mainly the days i didnt have to work. I wouldve gone 14 days, but my job is way too physical for a fast. I didnt think my job would be as physical as it was. I was really slow and loopy at work. And somewhat anti social too. My work performance went down alot. I gotta figure something out as far as that goes.

Stats- started at 172 lbs, and was down to 154.7lbs. 154.7, not 157.4. Weighed myself today on the same scale and was back up to 156. So 18 lbs total! Yikes. I have a super fast metabolism. But i barely lost any muscle! Tested the waters in the gym just now.. only lost a tiny bit of strength... not even that much! My benchpress strength with 225lbs on the bar only dropped by 4 reps! So i was happy!

I hope i gained some ground from this. I felt like i did during the fast... still do somewhat, but now in the back of my head I keep thinking about the 14 day factor. But i would assume 7 days outta do at least something though. I may even come back and fast for a 14 period, but well see.

Fasting isnt as hard as it seems, believe it or not! I felt like i couldve gone on like that forever, if it wasnt for my job.

So for now, i am going to say im on the protocol. Im going to train in the gym, cycle herbs, do everything else as well, and cycle prohormones. I really want to get on the prohormones badly. I will do so once im back to my natural genetic potential.
    Last edited by K8668B; 05-01-2017 at 07:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceremonious View Post
    Grats man. The most important thing is you set out and achieved something which takes a lot of discipline and you stayed the course.

I would take it easy and ease your way back into the gym though, I don't think breaking your fast and then immediately getting in the gym for a big workout is beneficial on your body. I would definitely start the herbs asap to help modulate cortisol and other stress hormones.
    Thank you for that, Ceremonious!

But a juice feast is nowhere as energy depleting as one would think. You're still getting a shitload of nutrients from the fruits and vegetables broken down into their liquid juice form. And you're really not losing any muscle, if any just barely. You lose very little strength as well. I dont exactly know what you lose, but i can confidently say you're losing something that you don't need at all, and thats definitely a good thing!

Breaking my fast in the morning, i started out very light by eating a tiny bit of watermelon, then some fruits later on. as the day progressed, i stepped it up with two soy free protein cookies from the vitamin shoppe, and then tried a peanut butter sandwich on gluten free bread, and then even after that i had some soy free/ gluten free quest protein powder. Never got any stomach aches, cramps, etc. Read some stuff online that you should wait 3 days before eating that stuff again, but in my case i didnt have to wait that long. But i didnt over eat at the same time either.

And i definitely agree with you on the herbs.
    Last edited by K8668B; 05-02-2017 at 05:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I no longer am putting a timeline on my recovery. This may take slightly longer than i expected, but it will be alot sooner than i think. All i know is that i can confidently say that i will heal 100%!

I've used up 18 pages on this thread already, and im only now finally finished with a 7 day juice fast. I know ive probably rambled on alot of useless information that may appear to be frustrating for someone whose reading and miserable/depressed/hopeless/hopeful, but the thing is that im very passionate about this!

Alright, its on!! We're doing this! Were all in this together! Let's rock this shit!

Will update later.
    Last edited by K8668B; 05-02-2017 at 06:15 PM.