User Tag List

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Eden's Log

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what ever you bf is, it's in the right neck of the woods, I'm sure with the right flexing and lighting your torso really taking shape.
    It's hard to capture in regular pictures but I can squint my eyes and see it in yours.

again, good job bro.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went back to the DR. today because the issue is still there with my skin. Got prescribed two months of Doxycycline Hycline, and got refered to a dermatologist.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow... sorry man. This has got to be getting old.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure accutane would get you healed faster... For the simple reason that since whatever infection you have is feeding off sebaceous gland secretions which are halted by use of accutane. Sounds like a struggle though. Good luck.

Also accutane = more skin cell death, the infection won't be able to flourish on dried, dead skin at the surface.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also just noticed they cultured it and said it was normal... Did you tell them you ran a cycle?

Looks like typical cystic acne to me, probably a reaction to your cycle. If that many antibiotics aren't doing anything, I'd seriously jump on tane ASAP...

I remember you had more normal looking bacne on your cycle but none before.
    I honestly gotta think it was the androgenic effect.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Also just noticed they cultured it and said it was normal... Did you tell them you ran a cycle?

Looks like typical cystic acne to me, probably a reaction to your cycle. If that many antibiotics aren't doing anything, I'd seriously jump on tane ASAP...

I remember you had more normal looking bacne on your cycle but none before.
    I honestly gotta think it was the androgenic effect.
    Is accutane available by prescription only?

- - - Updated - - -

What were your doses of the eq and test Eden? I have a good friend thats going to run eq and test and I wanted to get him some of your insight here since I've never used the combo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accutane is RX only... Some UGL's sell it and I'm sure his new derm will RX it if he insists.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can get research grade Accutane. My Doctor knows of my usage, and encourages it, if it's what I want to do to get to my goals. Also, what he thinks is I got acne from the gear, because my skin was compromised I got MRSA IN the acne, which then allowed the MRSA to get into my soft tissue which makes it hard to get rid of.

He now believes that we have killed the MRSA, and now I just have severe Acne Vulgaris, so the Doxycycline is for the acne that is now left over, the derm visit is to double check and possibly get me Accutane because I DO have hyperactive oil glands that are very sensitive to DHT binding to them and making them get over active.

I do wash myself with ketoconozole which is a topical DHT blocker to hopefully keep my oil glands from freaking out so much

I was taking 600mg T-400, and 600mg EQ, however I DO NOT think my symptoms are normal, the doctor even said that I probably have extra sensitive skin and that I'm just more prone to staph infections. So Oryan I don't think this is normal for my dosages I just have weird skin, my brother takes similar stuff to me and has NO problems whatsoever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would just pull the trigger on 20 mg accutane ed or 40 eod if that's cheaper. for your skin they will probably say take 80 but the sides aren't worth it.

but doxy aint gonna kill that, i have had a lot of acne and a lot of friends with acne, and JMO that's like putting out a forest fire with a super soaker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's gotten much better, but I don't have a ton of money, and just the doxy and visit cost me over $100 with insurance. But I figure if I get the Accutane from the Derm it's a better option than research Accutane, but if after I see them they won't I'll get some. I do want to get rid of it, and I appreciate the insight.