User Tag List

Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    I like the cutting Idea. Would be nice to lean out for awhile and then switch back to gaining.

Avocado bruh! It's a must!!! And depending on how you plan your routine, since it's gonna be ala keto style, Tilapia on low fat days, Salmon on high fat days. Use george foreman for the white fish. And a lotta coconut oil, Pure extra virgin.
    I'm not a huge avocado person. Sucks being an extremely picky eater. Only vegetable I do is broccoli.

Fortunately, I'll have some watermelon on hand post workout throughout the summer. Spike the sugars a bit and should kill off cravings...hopefully...

I never thought about the foreman. Tilapia on a regular grill ends up a mess so I would just pan fry it. Grilled salmon>anything else.

I'm feeling different for this cut. Not sure what it is, but I just have the gut feeling I'll hit low single digits. Will be my first time implementing clen or anything that is actually effective really. I also have enough mass on me to come out looking good too. Shoulders have been looking like they are full of oil through t shirts when I have a pump, the delt width is somewhat unreal here. I'll miss the strength and huge lifts every day, but I'll be happier in the long run with this.

227lbs today.
    Last edited by KGPL; 06-11-2014 at 07:57 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just man up and eat to grow/cut. I don't understand picky eaters, just get high, all that picky bs will go right out the water.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Young and Dumb, KGPL's first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Just man up and eat to grow/cut. I don't understand picky eaters, just get high, all that picky bs will go right out the water.
    QFT right there

My Jedi mind tricks approve this post
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I'm trying to cut here. Don't encourage me to eat more lol.

Day one of cut. Diet is pretty random right now since I don't have decent food available.

So far all I've had is three scoops of whey, some eggs, and a bowl of cereal post workout.... I want more....

Now onto the lift today. Had shitty sleep since I had some stuff I had to take care of, so I only got ~2 hours of sleep last night. Surprisingly, it was one of the best leg workouts of my life. Hit 405x2 again (not sure why I can almost never get over two reps...), 315 front squat, and a TON of leg pressing/leg extensions/hamstring curls.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Young and Dumb, KGPL's first cycle

Lol. I don't think "get high" is the best answer for bulking. I'm in recovery but granted it is a practical solution. :-)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some more updates on new plans. Coming in ready to make some change. Planning it all out and forcing myself to follow through. Thinking of it from the standpoint of a 8 week contest prep. Not really a contest prep, but I'm heading off to school in 8 weeks, where it will be tough to run a legit cut since I won't know exact macros.

Grocery list:
    Chicken breast
    Flank
    shrimp
    Tilapia (frozen)
    Salmon (frozen)
    Turkey bacon
    Eggs
    Broccoli
    watermelon
    low fat cheddar cheese
    Brown and white rice
    Greek yogurt
    almond milk
    Mio water flavors
    carbonated water (great little bubbly drink when mixed with mio)

Yeah... You can see how exciting the foods will be here.... Sticking clean, multiple meals throughout the day. Slowly lowering carbs week by week.

Supplements:
    Nolva
    Ralox (still need to order and do more research on dosing, will run alongside nolva to kill off my existing gyno)
    Cycle support
    Multi
    Fish oil
    Creatine
    Pre Jym/noxygen
    Clen
    Muscletech Clear (I got a bottle for $10. Why not. Probably junk though)
    Ostabol
    Whey

It's supplement heavy and fairly $$$, but oh well.

Was trying to re arrange my training, but I'd rather go in and do what I'm feeling that day. I don't like following routines, just giving it my all for whatever I'm training that day. 5 minutes of light cardio before workouts, 20 minute post. Fasted cardio will come in on the third week, shouldn't need it right away.

EDIT
    Thinking about this now, why waste time? Fasted training and cardio starts tomorrow. Ordering the clen/osta soon as well just to get this cut rolling and make some progress. Taking pics tomorrow and will hold on to them as a before/after. Full commitment here, 8 weeks to make it happen and get it done. Someone ban me if I don't make insane results by the end of this period.
    Last edited by KGPL; 06-12-2014 at 05:25 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your grocery list looks like mine, but I use some Cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread with my cheese eggs for bfast, lunches are broc, baby carrots, 2 grd beef patties or 10 oz of chicken, and brown rice or cheese shells. Every meal Mon-Fri is homemade every once in a while we'll eat out. But I buy everything I eat organic and I cook really good, so I'd make my food better than 95% of the rest I'd go to either way.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your grocery list looks like mine, but I use some Cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread with my cheese eggs for bfast, lunches are broc, baby carrots, 2 grd beef patties or 10 oz of chicken, and brown rice or cheese shells. Every meal Mon-Fri is homemade every once in a while we'll eat out. But I buy everything I eat organic and I cook really good, so I'd make my food better than 95% of the rest I'd go to either way.
    I'll try out ezekiel bread. Never even tasted it once in my life, but so many swear by it. I'm the same way in regards to food, I definitely like food I cook wayyy more than anything I can get out. Another standby for me in previous cuts was ground lamb seasoned with some cinnamon, salt, pepper, thyme, and wrapped in bacon on a kabob, then slapped on the grill with fresh pita bread.

EDIT
    Getting the clen locally. My rats like pill form and need to know it's legit, I wouldn't want to harm them in the process.
    Last edited by KGPL; 06-13-2014 at 06:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow I hate cardio.

Fasted workouts suck as well. Definitely will lean out quick though with all the dropsets I did.

I want food.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the Ezekiel Bread tip Randal! Imma buy some for my run. You still doing carb back loading???