User Tag List

Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, cdsnuts, for your feedback. Your words have eliminated all doubts from my head, and i will take your advice! I feel positive as hell about this even more now!
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On day 7 of a planned 14 day juice feast. It could end up being 15 or 16 days if im lucky enough to go through a 2nd detox stage, and i will wait until the intensity from such a stage passes, to finally break my fast.

But from this whole fast, it just doesnt feel like thats going to happen. Im actually HOPING that i will get those symptoms, and they will hurt like hell, but i will love every minute of it, because i know its doing its job. Ive become a crazy sob! I could keep fasting like this forever, it feels way too easy. Its more a question of "am i doing it right? did i inadvertently do something wrong?" "Is what im doing during this exact moment in time, serving any purpose?"

I did a 7 day juice feast a month ago. THAT felt like a fast! It was the first time i ever cleansed in my life. But still, at the end of it, i knew deep down that 14 days of juice feasting would be better for a PFS person, like myself.

In the last 5 or 6 months, since i finally realized i had PFS after all these years, i literally felt like i rose from the dead! I finally had hope and knew i could beat this thing. Still do, actually. I've been high on life, feeling better than i ever have, in just these last 6 months, knowing that i can finally beat this, and there is a way, and THIS is THE way, and that ive finally found the remedy!

However, since the way this current juice feast im doing is going, i have been just feeling down, frustrated, and feeling like my old self, where it just felt like the never ending road to nowhere. I do not want these negative feelings ever again. Theyve been gone for 5 or 6 months, i want them to stay gone.

This fast feels no different than as if i was eating, just minus the coffee and caffeine. All I'm consuming is just pure squeezed liquid juice and water. I havent had any euphoria, or spaciness on this fast like i did on the last one. I even went to work the day before yestereday, worked 8 hours, and literally felt anabolic the whole time!!!! Went to work yesterday too, didnt feel as good as i did the day before, but not bad either. Its crazy how i can do what i do at my job, and not even get tired, while juice feasting! My job is fairly physical too. Feels like im not fasting... i feel like im inadvertently doing something wrong.

I gained new veins from my 7 day juice feast last time around, kept them, and as of today, on day 7 of this one, i am gaining even more now.

I am losing zero muscle this time around. My muscles feel anabolic actually. As far as total weight loss goes this time around, i feel like ive only lost about 2/3 compared to where i was at on day 7 last time.

Ive explained detailed symptoms to cdsnuts, that maybe too much info for me to post right here, and he definitely gave me some what i know were good and positive words, and even some here in this thread, but i still have a PFS brain.

Im doing everything the exact same as i did on my first juice feast. I use the nutmilk bag to strain the pulp, and my juice comes out as pure thin liquid juice. Pure juice. But even like last time, i still get a few tiny MINIATURE little particles here and there in the drink, (a very miniscule amount) like from the greens. About the size of a grain of sand. I seem to have gotten a tiny bit more of them during this fast, as opposed to the last, but not much at all. Its really fucking miniscule. Sometimes there will be zero in the entire drink! At times i will even stick a measuring cup in there (1/2 tsp), and try to get them out. At this point, its like, fuck it, just stop worrying and just drink the goddamn juice!!

I am trying to make sure NOT to activate my digestive system. Fuck it, im gonna explain the gross details. Urine is usually yellow in the morning, then progressively changes to a clear color later on in the day. Stools, i cant get into detail right here, but there are signs that make me think im doing the right thing, then there are signs that make me think im doing it wrong. Its more of a mind fuck than anything.

Ive been stuck on the juice feast/ water fast part of the protocol for the longest time. Just "stuck" in the beginning. Its gotten old. I just want to be done with this fasting shit forever, and put this behind me finally. And know i did the right thing. I wouldnt mind doing pure water fasting, if i could do so at home.

I have seen others here get these crazy good results from herbs and fasting, (like spontaneous erections) and shit like that, but not me. Ive gotten benefits, but no new sexual benefits from the herbs and fasting. With the herbs, on certain times, they have increased libido slightly, but nothing really new or extreme/profound. Actually, I may have gotten a slight sexual benefit from the 7 day juice feast, but i still had some downswings too like always. So that fucks with my head. I just want these benefits! So this is why i felt that deep down inside i should come back for a 14 day juice feast. Shit i wish i could WATER fast!

If someone could say to me, in these exact words "YOU"RE FINE, STUPID!! JUST KEEP GOING!!!!", then i will finally stop worrying, and be able to finish the rest of this juice feast with a positive attitude. I still have a pfs brain in this area apparently.
    Last edited by K8668B; 06-12-2017 at 02:06 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry about the pulp. Get as much strained out as you can, but don't stress over it. You're not doing anything wrong as far as I can tell, you just have to be patient.

I know that feeling of being "stuck" at the beginning of the protocol. I felt the same way. But now I regret not cleansing longer. If I could start over, I would feast for like 4 or 5 weeks. Keep that in mind. You're in a very powerful position actually, though it doesn't seem like it. You're in the position of being right in the middle of a good cleanse, right in the swing of things, and all you have to do is let that momentum keep carrying you as long as possible. Every week of feasting is worth at least two weeks of protocol.

Think of it like this: for me, too far into the protocol to go back, my foundation is what it is: pretty good, but not ultra-perfect-squeaky-clean. And now I'm stuck with that for the long run. You have the flexibility right now to make your foundation as clean as you want. And it takes, what, a few weeks? Totally worth it.

Also, like I've said to you before, it was four or five weeks after re-feeding before I started really feeling the herbs. And I do a shit ton of them too: pp powder, pp tincture, shilajit, AND the daily rotation herb.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Don't worry about the pulp. Get as much strained out as you can, but don't stress over it. You're not doing anything wrong as far as I can tell, you just have to be patient.

I know that feeling of being "stuck" at the beginning of the protocol. I felt the same way. But now I regret not cleansing longer. If I could start over, I would feast for like 4 or 5 weeks. Keep that in mind. You're in a very powerful position actually, though it doesn't seem like it. You're in the position of being right in the middle of a good cleanse, right in the swing of things, and all you have to do is let that momentum keep carrying you as long as possible. Every week of feasting is worth at least two weeks of protocol.

Think of it like this: for me, too far into the protocol to go back, my foundation is what it is: pretty good, but not ultra-perfect-squeaky-clean. And now I'm stuck with that for the long run. You have the flexibility right now to make your foundation as clean as you want. And it takes, what, a few weeks? Totally worth it.

Also, like I've said to you before, it was four or five weeks after re-feeding before I started really feeling the herbs. And I do a shit ton of them too: pp powder, pp tincture, shilajit, AND the daily rotation herb.
    You're never stuck my friend. What you do is all up to you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i appreciate that, durantia.

and nice deal on the herbs. i only have 9 and was cycling 9, along with shiljiat resin daily. i liked the shilajit resin actually... got a tiny boost from it sexually. i also have the PP tincture, but i was using that as one of my daily rotation herbs. i heard the pp powder was much better though. they daily ones run out fast though. im gonna try to acquire all 3 and use them as a daily herb like you are. good stuff man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    true cdsnuts. but what do you think about my symptoms that i mentioned in my most recent post just now? im almost finished with day 8 now, by the way, for what its worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright! That's it! im considering breaking my fast. Still going as we speak. Im pretty sure i just activated my digestive system as of about 90 minutes ago. i drank a juice that consisted of a large cucumber, lettuce, celery, 2 carrots, 2 pears, kale, spinach, lettuce, and romaine. came out in pure liquid form. it was a little bit over a quart. there was a miniscule amount of pulp at the bottom, and i saw it and didnt drink it. i still drank the rest of the drink... it looked and felt like pure liquid to me.

I have been passing light gas for the last 90 minutes. and my stomach keeps rumbling each time before i do it. It keeps rumbling persistently. 90 minutes later its still doing it. This has been the biggest negative sign since the entire fast. THIS... combined with everything else ive mentioned throughout this whole fast attempt. i feel fine right now... i must not be fasting. i must not be getting anything out of this. money and time wasted, and once again I LOSE MY FUCKING SIZE!

I have been once again screwed by inadvertent bullshit and trivial shit. My intentions have been nothing but good, and my work ethic and determination towards beating PFS has been extremely high this whole time. My enthusiasm for this is very high. This is all i have in life, and its all i care about in life, and beating PFS is the answer to all of my problems, and my ticket to a happy life. Im really fucking pissed off. I havent felt this shitty in 4 months.

WHY??? I keep getting fucking screwed one way or another!
    Last edited by K8668B; 06-13-2017 at 08:30 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That doesn't necessarily mean you're activating your digestive system, and even if you were, it's not gonna ruin your fast. Keep in mind that even a raw vegan diet can be a powerful cleansing tool. Given that fact, one tiny little "activation" of your digestive system doesn't just shut down cleansing. Sounds like you're just being paranoid/living in your head too much.

Personally, I noticed a cumulative effect from fasting and feasting. I went back and forth a few times, sometimes eating for as long as a week, and when I dropped back into fasting I could get back into a super clean-feeling ketosis high within ten hours, as if I hadnt taken any time off at all.

Cleansing seems to have a kind of momentum that overrides even significant slip-ups, and yours aren't even significant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That doesn't necessarily mean you're activating your digestive system, and even if you were, it's not gonna ruin your fast. Keep in mind that even a raw vegan diet can be a powerful cleansing tool. Given that fact, one tiny little "activation" of your digestive system doesn't just shut down cleansing. Sounds like you're just being paranoid/living in your head too much.

Personally, I noticed a cumulative effect from fasting and feasting. I went back and forth a few times, sometimes eating for as long as a week, and when I dropped back into fasting I could get back into a super clean-feeling ketosis high within ten hours, as if I hadnt taken any time off at all.

Cleansing seems to have a kind of momentum that overrides even significant slip-ups, and yours aren't even significant.

Omg! Thank you Durantia. You have saved my fast. You're 100% right, and those are the best words you could have said to me!! I'm very paranoid and inside of my own head too! That and everything else you said, THIS is what i needed to hear!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Funny you mention that, I've actually been feeling sort of heavy and dehydrated from all this meat and fat. I was thinking about doing a cleanse for that reason. Won't be able to swing it until the beginning of August, unfortunately.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Alright! That's it! im considering breaking my fast. Still going as we speak. Im pretty sure i just activated my digestive system as of about 90 minutes ago. i drank a juice that consisted of a large cucumber, lettuce, celery, 2 carrots, 2 pears, kale, spinach, lettuce, and romaine. came out in pure liquid form. it was a little bit over a quart. there was a miniscule amount of pulp at the bottom, and i saw it and didnt drink it. i still drank the rest of the drink... it looked and felt like pure liquid to me.

I have been passing light gas for the last 90 minutes. and my stomach keeps rumbling each time before i do it. It keeps rumbling persistently. 90 minutes later its still doing it. This has been the biggest negative sign since the entire fast. THIS... combined with everything else ive mentioned throughout this whole fast attempt. i feel fine right now... i must not be fasting. i must not be getting anything out of this. money and time wasted, and once again I LOSE MY FUCKING SIZE!

I have been once again screwed by inadvertent bullshit and trivial shit. My intentions have been nothing but good, and my work ethic and determination towards beating PFS has been extremely high this whole time. My enthusiasm for this is very high. This is all i have in life, and its all i care about in life, and beating PFS is the answer to all of my problems, and my ticket to a happy life. Im really fucking pissed off. I havent felt this shitty in 4 months.

WHY??? I keep getting fucking screwed one way or another!
    You need to calm down....breathe...and more importantly.....DON'T BREAK THE FEAST! You need to ride it out. Did you not read what I wrote a few posts up? You are NOT activating your digestive system with minimal pulp...you're not.

One of the signs of detox is mental agitation, negative emotions and everything else you're writing about.....THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT....YOU'RE DETOXING. Keep feasting.....don't stop.

Remember what I said about guy having to get out of their own way.....GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!! Let your body and brain do what it needs to. It's NOT going to be a comfortable ride. You are clearly going through the mental gymnastics of neurological detoxification.

You need to sit back, and become the observer of this.....realize that it will pass. And in letting it pass unencumbered, you will be a better man for it. DON'T BREAK THE FEAST.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-13-2017 at 09:10 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"