Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    too many orgasms even through sex is a no no for me.

i've been edging for two weeks and my libido is very close to pre pfs when I do this. the prolactin' dopamine surge even through sex can be done when done too much for me.
    That's the case with me too, when I get wet dreams I always get some steps back, it makes me mad really. I don't masturbate and avoid some foods and supplemets that makes me get wet dreams.

Nuts and peanuts, ginger, cinnamon, coffee, omega 3, too much exercises. All of them will make me get a wet dream the next day or two days later so I avoid at all cost. I don't even edge because even pre-cum makes me a little bit worse.

I guess we're in this situation because we didn't do a break of herbs. Our estrogen may be high and prolactin (if I'm not mistaken) follows E, so every little orgasm that we have we get worse T:E ratio. But as soon as our E and Prolactin decrease we will be able to have orgasm without setting us back. I remember once I was 50, 70% recovered I noticed that I could have sex and orgasm everyday, the problem started when I got addicted to sex or masturbation, I got back to square one.

Are you supplementing with zinc and b6? Maybe they can help lower E and prolactin and then the set back will be lesser.

Edit: Just wanted to add that when my E and Prolactin are good or not so elevated, my herbs work way better, like 1 pill acts like 2 or 3 times stronger and I get a huge improvement. I also noticed that when I was taking clomid and tamoxifen a long time ago. That seems how things worse to reverse our symptoms, there is one guy called apr1989 that noticed the same thing, he is recovered but he is on PH, that forum is such a big bureaucracy that you need to login to search his thread and read it.

Edit 2: That's why I created a topic here about stopping the herbs cycle for at least 2 weeks and then do the water fast for 24h or even 15h then take the herb with empty stomach and go for a running or hiit to see if you guys get better reaction. Would be cool to see others trying. I'm not sure if its the water fast that makes me get better reaction or hiit training with the herb on my empty stomach.

Edit 3: I just saw one guy on reddit saying that zinc piclonate is good to avoid to decrease the post orgasm mini crash, and magnesium citrate too and specially taking b6 200mg or more right after an orgasm or just before. He said that it can reduce that crash in 80% but I'm not sure, never tried. If you have b6 you could try and tell us what you noticed.

Edit 4: I also think we should create a thread called Best things to do in recovery.
    Last edited by Brazilianguy; 01-13-2019 at 11:07 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    That's the case with me too, when I get wet dreams I always get some steps back, it makes me mad really. I don't masturbate and avoid some foods and supplemets that makes me get wet dreams.

Nuts and peanuts, ginger, cinnamon, coffee, omega 3, too much exercises. All of them will make me get a wet dream the next day or two days later so I avoid at all cost. I don't even edge because even pre-cum makes me a little bit worse.

I guess we're in this situation because we didn't do a break of herbs. Our estrogen may be high and prolactin (if I'm not mistaken) follows E, so every little orgasm that we have we get worse T:E ratio. But as soon as our E and Prolactin decrease we will be able to have orgasm without setting us back. I remember once I was 50, 70% recovered I noticed that I could have sex and orgasm everyday, the problem started when I got addicted to sex or masturbation, I got back to square one.

Are you supplementing with zinc and b6? Maybe they can help lower E and prolactin and then the set back will be lesser.

Edit: Just wanted to add that when my E and Prolactin are good or not so elevated, my herbs work way better, like 1 pill acts like 2 or 3 times stronger and I get a huge improvement. I also noticed that when I was taking clomid and tamoxifen a long time ago. That seems how things worse to reverse our symptoms, there is one guy called apr1989 that noticed the same thing, he is recovered but he is on PH, that forum is such a big bureaucracy that you need to login to search his thread and read it.

Edit 2: That's why I created a topic here about stopping the herbs cycle for at least 2 weeks and then do the water fast for 24h or even 15h then take the herb with empty stomach and go for a running or hiit to see if you guys get better reaction. Would be cool to see others trying. I'm not sure if its the water fast that makes me get better reaction or hiit training with the herb on my empty stomach.

Edit 3: I just saw one guy on reddit saying that zinc piclonate is good to avoid to decrease the post orgasm mini crash, and magnesium citrate too and specially taking b6 200mg or more right after an orgasm or just before. He said that it can reduce that crash in 80% but I'm not sure, never tried. If you have b6 you could try and tell us what you noticed.

Edit 4: I also think we should create a thread called Best things to do in recovery.
    the guys in hackstasis i think say dont play around with zinc unless u know what you're doing. I tried b6 and vitamin e and didn't notice anything from it so not using now. (used them both for 90 days)
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the guys in hackstasis i think say dont play around with zinc unless u know what you're doing. I tried b6 and vitamin e and didn't notice anything from it so not using now. (used them both for 90 days)
    What I’m reading here is that you should take like 200 or 300mg before or right after getting an orgasm. Same thing with zinc, but I’m reading more people saying that about b6. How much mg did you take?

I saw on nofap forums, they were saying is good to avoid flatline and to eliminate or reduce the crash after orgasm.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    What I’m reading here is that you should take like 200 or 300mg before or right after getting an orgasm. Same thing with zinc, but I’m reading more people saying that about b6. How much mg did you take?

I saw on nofap forums, they were saying is good to avoid flatline and to eliminate or reduce the crash after orgasm.
    b6 apparently taken too often and at high doses causes nerve damage. be careful

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worst Things To Do In Recovery

CD is such a nice guy, letting them get off first..

PFS has made me so jaded in that department that me getting them off first or in general isn’t my concern, This thing completely changed how I interact with women. I literally do not care.

if it happens for you girl, great. Win win..If not, whatevs, imma go take herbs now, bye, sorry you weren’t quick enough.

No remorse out here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    CD is such a nice guy, letting them get off first..

PFS has made me so jaded in that department that me getting them off first or in general isn’t my concern, This thing completely changed how I interact with women. I literally do not care.

if it happens for you girl, great. Win win..If not, whatevs, imma go take herbs now, bye, sorry you weren’t quick enough.

No remorse out here.

I feel you on this one brother.

With pfs women become very much a take it or leave it thing for me personally...and it drives them up the fucking wall lol
    You become the complete opposite of needy in a strange way.

Physically you've never looked better and mentally you've never wanted a woman less...sure fire way to get them all obsessed with you lol
    Its only work until its routine

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worst Things To Do In Recovery

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    I feel you on this one brother.

With pfs women become very much a take it or leave it thing for me personally...and it drives them up the fucking wall lol
    You become the complete opposite of needy in a strange way.

Physically you've never looked better and mentally you've never wanted a woman less...sure fire way to get them all obsessed with you lol
    On Saturday I had to catch myself cause I was getting real cuddly with the girl. I had to step back into my masculine frame. It’s why I hate spending the night with them or too much non sexual time with them, I get in that mode.

I’m recovering, so it’s 24/7 savage season, can’t afford to be putting my emotions out there with women. Straight heartless and emotionless.

& yes I get more attention now cause of this attitude.

Pfs aside,
    I totally get how this attitude rubs off people. One would think I’m bitter from experience.. I always get “ damn who hurt you man”..
    the truth is that women in these times
    + social media ; especially in big cities are totally different..they move like us..Of course there are good girls out there, but for the most part it’s every man for themselves.. you get in your feelings, you lose. I hate when much older guys, especially ones who haven’t been in the game since the 90s & 80s try to tell me otherwise. Things were different then than now...women are just as much of dogs as we are today . No ones complaining, it’s just what it is,

I’m not bitter, it’s just the reality of how things are today.. I see what I see with my friends & women in my own family.. I know what it is,,so I move accordingly. In the process do I lose some great girls, yeah.. but I have bigger fish to fry.

So whose sucking my dong next... LINE EM UP all 2019

Last edited by RickTheRuler; 01-16-2019 at 01:38 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On Saturday I had to catch myself cause I was getting real cuddly with the girl. I had to step back into my masculine frame. It’s why I hate spending the night with them or too much non sexual time with them, I get in that mode.

I’m recovering, so it’s 24/7 savage season, can’t afford to be putting my emotions out there with women. Straight heartless and emotionless.

Pfs aside,
    I totally get how this attitude rubs off people. One would think I’m bitter from experience.. I always get “ damn who hurt you man”..
    + social media ; especially in big cities are totally different..they move like us..Of course there are good girls out there, but for the most part it’s every man for themselves.. you get in your feelings, you lose. I hate when much older guys, especially ones who haven’t been in the game since the 90s & 80s try to tell me otherwise. Things were different then than now...women are just as much of dogs as we are today . No ones complaining, it’s just what it is,

I’m not bitter, it’s just the reality of how things are today.. I see what I see with my friends & women in my own family.. I know what it is,,so I move accordingly. In the process do I lose some great girls, yeah.. but I have bigger fish to fry.

I think you had to high expectations for women so now you have too low expectations. The good ones though are worth the bullshit, you just gotta find them. It'll all even out though eventually if you're interacting with enough.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think you had to high expectations for women so now you have too low expectations. The good ones though are worth the bullshit, you just gotta find them. It'll all even out though eventually if you're interacting with enough.
    Exactly.

But all of you have valid points. Out look and thoughts on women change as you age, not just age, but when your situation in life changes or is in flux. These things for the most part will dictate what it is you want out of your interaction with women. It's different for everyone.

Rick....I've been with all kinds. Not near as many as our resident player, Jacknap, but a good sample size...lol. Me making them cum first has nothing to do with niceness, It's actually selfish on my part, which works out well for them. I personally get off more when I get them whipped up into a froth of bliss. It's a huge part of sex for me. I'll either go down or use my fingers, whatever....Once they cum from non-intercourse play, when you do fuck them, they basically become handicapped with orgasm. It's clear that they have way better orgasms then us, without a doubt. I love it. Especially if it's a strong willed woman in a position of power in her professional life. I love getting them to the point where they become completely submissive. Major turn on for me. The stronger the woman, the better.

The other side effect of making them finish first is they always come back for more. I don't care what some girls say...yeah, they may enjoy sex, but when the dude finishes first and then just stops, it bums them out. They wanna finish, period. Every once in awhile you'll get the chick that takes forever, which can be annoying. If it's more then a one night stand, with time you can learn them and finish them off quicker!

On a side note, the one thing that I've been thinking about alot lately is this situation I'm in now. I know I'm not going the traditional married, kids, white picket fence deal. But I'm concerned that after practicing pick up for awhile, and getting women becomes easier and easier, settling down seems farther and farther away. Like when is enough enough? For example, alot of my buddies who weren't good with women settled down with their first or second real girl friend. The main reason is because they weren't great with women, so the first one they got into a relationship with, that was it. I'm in the opposite situation. You get into a headspace that there's going to be a better one out there....so you keep looking, fucking, etc. I think this is the negative side of pick up that isn't discussed.

Jacknap, you get where I'm coming from?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-16-2019 at 08:41 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pfs aside,

There is nothing wrong with cuddling brother. It's not non-masculine to do so. I enjoy it depending on the woman. It's touch...human contact. That in and of itself can be therapeutic. You can enjoy it without feeling any kind of way about it. If you were enjoying it, let yourself. It's not going to effect what you're doing here in the least bit.

Most guys notice the fucked up paradox of pfs. You give off the right energy by being apathetic, or not putting them on a pedestal and it draws them in like moths to a lamp. But then of course, with pfs, depending on your state, you can't do anything with them.

Why do you feel you can't share your emotions with them? Are you concerned about getting hurt? I used to be this way in my 20's. Now I roll a little different. It's tough to explain...I'm not quite an open book, because you have to keep a slight air of mystery to yourself, but I don't hold back when it comes to letting myself enjoy a woman. I just put it out there. There is something to be said for a dude who knows how to convey his emotions without coming across like a pussy. Most of them love my candor. It usually comes back ten fold and makes them drop their guard. I've also been with a handful of 20 somethings over the past year, and aside from their lack of knowledge about...well...most things, lol, when it comes down to it, the only major difference between them and women my own age (41) are their bodies. You just can't beat the bodies of women in the 20-27 year range. Superb.

I've never worried about them doing me dirty because that's just setting yourself up for a self fulfilling prophecy. I never think about it and I'm never jealous. I have no reason to be. I'm from the mindset that if they've found better then me in company and the sack, then go for it. I'm supremely confident when it comes to sex. This all ties back into making them cum first. I've found that if you're fucking them properly, you won't have to worry about them sucking your buddies dick. Then when you add the emotions in, you get their minds. Once you're in their head.....game over. It's easier to get into their heads when you have a little bit of skin in the game, emotion-wise. Not so much when you're playing the strong silent type.

This is one of my favorite self improvement topics.

How old are you again Rick?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-18-2019 at 06:22 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"