Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    Their original version contained SD....

For some reason I am thinking they have under dosed supps if they claim to be taking 40mg...I would think the sides would be totally out of control.
    They'd have to be. I ran it the first time at 8/8/12/16 and had a great run. I felt amazing and put on 12 pounds.

The second time I ran it at 12/16/16 and 16 for a couple days of a fourth week before I cut it short because the sides were too much to bear. That methylsten hypoglycemia I spoke about earlier was off the charts and I became really, really angry and emotional very easy. I almost killed my new relationship because I was throwing jealous fits of rage about things that happened in her past that had no bearing on situations in the present day.

If anyone can run this shit at 40mg and be OK they're either full of shit, the dose is bunk or they're a rare case.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    If anyone can run this shit at 40mg and be OK they're either full of shit, the dose is bunk or they're a rare case.
    The calipers and chronology displayed in the logs on other sites are farces. The sources of the sups and the sources of the logs are unreliable at best.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    They'd have to be. I ran it the first time at 8/8/12/16 and had a great run. I felt amazing and put on 12 pounds.

The second time I ran it at 12/16/16 and 16 for a couple days of a fourth week before I cut it short because the sides were too much to bear. That methylsten hypoglycemia I spoke about earlier was off the charts and I became really, really angry and emotional very easy. I almost killed my new relationship because I was throwing jealous fits of rage about things that happened in her past that had no bearing on situations in the present day.

I thought this at first but ive seen 2 logs where they are usin IML Msten RX at 40mg and both are pretty respected members so no need for them to lie. Idk i definately wouldnt go that high. Who knows...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    The calipers and chronology displayed in the logs on other sites are farces. The sources of the sups and the sources of the logs are unreliable at best.
    I use a ton of BL and IML product with my clients. I have personally beta tested several products for them..and I am in no way paid to speak on behalf of them...

With that being said, BL and IML are one of the top product lines that I refer people to. I cannot say they are under or overdosed compared to another brand, but what I can say is every single product they sell works, and works well
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: ok it is officially week 2.

I didn't spend as much time in the gym this weekend due to work/life but I'll make up for it this week. Weight is up 7 pounds from day one and in the mirror my muscles have more definition. I also look very vascular without doing a thing.

Few notes: heartburn has not come back(only had it day one)
    Acne is under control
    Aggression is manageable(unless I take preworkout)
    Appetite is strong
    I feel great, especially in the gym
    Strength is up

So far I'm happy with this stack and look forward to week 3 and 4. From what I have read most of the size and strength will come in weeks 3 and 4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: day 11

I put on a quick 7 pounds in 7 days and I have seen very little change in the last 3-4 days in weight. No sides to speck of. I feel great and I'm hitting it hard in the gym. What I'm most impressed with is the day to day recovery. IMO if I'm not sore the next two days after working out a body part I didn't work hard enough. That being said I'm now hitting the gym twice a day(which could also be the reason my weight gain slowed). Since I started my 2-a-days the soreness is back but the recovery is still impressive!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: halfway through the stack and the mirror and scale say I'm putting on size. +12 pounds lean mass with no change in waistline. Going into week three I'm definitely shut down but libido is pretty high. I'm feeling great in the gym!
    As of week 3
    Natural test shut down(expected earlier)
    No heartburn
    Back pumps are rare
    No acne issues
    Recovery is very high
    Good energy and stamina
    +12 lean mass
    Muscles rock hard
    Very vascular
    Sleep is ok
    Appetite is strong

I'm eating so much I was feeling a bit bloated at Times. I added super enzymes from now foods(under 10 bucks) and the bloating is gone. I'm looking forward to the last two weeks

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PN PRO GEAR Cycle Log

Nice. Sounds like it's doing everything you want. :thumbup:
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't expect to be as shut down as I am. I ran trenazone/epi/stano stack and didn't get shut down even close to this. I did buy some HCG but it never made it to me. I'm going to defiantly have it for the next time I run this which will probably be 1st of next year. But like I said libido is still strong which is good seeing my gf is 11yrs younger than me and is very demanding of the "D"

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PN PRO GEAR Cycle Log

When you are talking about being shut down, what symptoms specifically are you referring to? testicular shrinkage? or something else? I'm not sure what other markers you use to determine that except for blood work.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.