User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ So true. even a good superdrol, like PP's, was dirt cheap. i guess guys got used to huge easy gains and got cheap. only interested in point A to point B.

reminds me of a friend of mine who did absolutely no work on his car. yes, technically you don't need to repair an oil leak, you can jsut keep refilling. you can drive without a muffler, stereo, or door locks. but if he woulda put just a little bit more money into it, car woulda lasted longer and saved him money long-run.

never done injection test so I have nothing to compare PHs to but it doesn't seem incredibly expensive to me

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    ^^ So true. even a good superdrol, like PP's, was dirt cheap. i guess guys got used to huge easy gains and got cheap. only interested in point A to point B.

reminds me of a friend of mine who did absolutely no work on his car. yes, technically you don't need to repair an oil leak, you can jsut keep refilling. you can drive without a muffler, stereo, or door locks. but if he woulda put just a little bit more money into it, car woulda lasted longer and saved him money long-run.

never done injection test so I have nothing to compare PHs to but it doesn't seem incredibly expensive to me
    test cycle with pct, ai, and hcg would still be cheaper than 1 8 week andro bulk or mass cycle. even if u had been one of the people that had found bulk or mass for a significant amount less, test is still prolly cheaper. whether it be test, bulk, or mass, ur gonna need an ai, ur gonna need pct.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason why it's costing me is because I am in college and I don't work. I'm not a teen though. I'm almost 25.