Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Damn good shape before the cycle.
    What's your current weight?
    I'm weighing myself at my gym today. I wish I could get an accurate bf%.

3 point skin fold puts me at 4.5% (lol)... Ignorant ass handheld bioelectrical impedance puts me at like 17-18 (lol). Somewhere in the middle..

I

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever your BF% is you look lean in that one pic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    daproteinmonsta*

- - - Updated - - -

And take Talos cause BBG said so
    I'll try to throw it in. You know I love AL. Maybe since I finally posted a pic I'll build a bit more rep on these boards... I'm already taking tudca.. Do you think taking that in addition because of its other benefits justifies the cost?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Whatever your BF% is you look lean in that one pic.
    Thanks man I greatly appreciate that. Don't kid yourself.. I have about 5-7 lbs in the abdomen region that is extremely stubborn.. And that picture was decent lighting... But i do put the work in.

I switched it up and did back today instead. I'll post a log here in a bit including my current weight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ended up doing back yesterday.

Personally back will be hard to tell for me. I worry considerably more about a full contraction and slowed eccentric movements then I do putting up the heavy weight like when i was younger.

For example I start off doing t bar rows with 2 45s and go up 10-15 lbs per set until 4-5 sets... Usually end with 3 45s and a 10 or so. We'll see if I get up to four 45s+ by the end of the cycle

I'll deadlift sometimes but it's usually my last set and it's more of a burnout type thing for me.

My personal favorite indicator of what kind of gains I was making was wide grip pullups... At one point I could add a 45 and a 25 as my last set and get it 6 times (few years back)... Can't really do them at all now do to bicep/forearm issues (brachialis more specifically). I've been told this nagging injury is similar to tennis elbow?

Dumbell rows is another good personal indicator for me but it depends at what point in the workout I decide to use them. I can go up to 120 pretty easily if its my 2nd or 3rd exercise as long as my right bicep and hand grip holds out.

Yesterday I did them last.. Started at 70s worked up to 100s 12/10/8/8. Full contraction.. I try to hold for half a second on it and slowly methodically lower them back down.

I do cable pulldowns but obviously if I say "i started at 9" that doesn't mean much to anybody that doesn't workout at my gym... But that's where I started and I ended at 13 so we'll see there.

Creature of habit.. Took my preworkout... Shortness of breath was an issue (doh). Gotta make sure not to do that today.

The scale is a bit heavy at my gym but it has me at 200... But it's consistent and the scale I'll be using the next 6 weeks so it is what it is.

Doing legs today. I squat. Don't go too heavy but I have my numbers down pat so that'll be my main point of comparison the next 6 weeks obviously.

No trest yet but day 1 of trenazone/mecha went well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing too earth shattering thus far. I hit legs, triceps, and shoulders last three days.

Not too much to report first week in ever IMO.. I do feel a bit more alpha in the gym. But obviously I'm not breaking personal goals 5 days in a cycle.

Weighed myself today (I generally weight myself every monday or every other monday).. Checking in 205 on gym scale.

The trestolone hasn't came in yet.. Certainly understand PHF is likely extremely busy right now (who was going to hook me up with 2 grams for logging) so if it doesn't come in the next 3-4 days i'll probably just up my tren/mecha dose.

As of the first week I'm running the Mecha at 100mg. I'd like to bump it up to 150 at some point and bump my tren up to 2.5ml.. I have more than enough of both to do this.

I have 98 AndroHard from my last cycle. I'm still debating when/how I'm going to incorporate that. Could start taking it tomorrow if I just want to run 2 pills a day for a duration. Thoughts?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: I'll be starting a Trenazone/Mechabol/Trestolone log in the next few days

Interested. I'm in. My next cycle will be with Trenazone
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: I'll be starting a Trenazone/Mechabol/Trestolone log in the next few days

Btw what brings you Trestolone?
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update here. Chest day so there's a little room for comparison (even though I'm just one week in).

Flat Bench: 205 x14, 225 x12, 245 x10, 265 x8, 285 x6, 305x5
    Incline: 175 x12, 195 x10, 205 x8, 225 x6, 235 x6
    Dumbell Flies: Started at 50s.. Ended up Finishing with 80s 8x with good form..

Obviously my bench is already going up.. Could it be placebo? I gave myself a couple extra days off for chest that may have helped? But the strength is up... The only set I struggled with perfect form on any of those above sets was my last set on flat bench and even then I still got it 100% myself I just struggled a bit and had to give it that extra push.. The reason I'm so conscious of this is I don't want to push my body too fast weight wise... You saw above a couple sets I went more reps than I usually do on the first/second/third set.

Couple other side notes: Not experiencing any kind of BP issues at the moment.. Taking Hawthorne Berry. I "am" taking that trest in my Tren every day along with Mecha.... I am, however, experiencing fairly extreme lethargy...

Now there's a couple of possible explanations.. I mean.. I always tend to over train that first 9 or so days I get on stuff because "i want to get my moneys worth" and I just don't listen to my body.. A bit stubborn..

Weight/workout wise I wasn't suffering but I literally could have taken a nap in between sets... A buddy showed up.. Gave me a scoop of his preworkout... And I was g2g.. But I hate having to go that route considering all the other stuff im already taking and adding yet more caffeine to the mix... But I literally wanted to go home 4 sets into bench until I took that.. So.. I'll pay attention to that.

As far as the Trest is concerned.. As mentioned above I got 1 bottle of it.. Which is going to last me approximately 14-15 days... Unfortunately purity once again took their trest off the market because another company is going to start producing it... I am going to message PHF on here tonight and see if I can buy another bottle from him so I can at least run this 30 days.. Kind of a waste otherwise.

That's pretty much it for now. Going to hit back tomorrow then give myself a day off Sunday before Legs Monday. I will reweigh monday.
    Last edited by dacookiemonsta; 01-25-2013 at 08:34 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting. So you added the trest directly into the trenazone? No other preparation beyond that?