Thread: PCT Results

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PCT Results

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    funny, sleep is deep and full of dreams. im on intimidate, which is nmda, not sure how much that is responsible for the dreaming. following burly's recommendation, i started 10mgs exemestane today, planning to run ed, which i guess is pretty low. would you consider that enough?
    Should be a sufficient dose in my opinion. I was going to suggest 25 eod or 12.5 ed. Just tilt the scale vs swing the pendulum. After two weeks, maybe drop it in half and do one more week. That should be sufficient. Open to other opinions, though.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    funny, sleep is deep and full of dreams. im on intimidate, which is nmda, not sure how much that is responsible for the dreaming. following burly's recommendation, i started 10mgs exemestane today, planning to run ed, which i guess is pretty low. would you consider that enough?
    To be honest- difference between lot of exemestane/aromasin is so huge that its impossible to tell right dosage, you'll have to judge it yourself. On original aromasin 3X 25mg a week is usualy enough for majority- but original aromasin is much more potent than some other pharma-grade, and hoe it comapares to research ones I could only guess.
    I have no idea what's intimidate- I guess DAA- if it is than DAA does rise E2 and I would personaly never run DAA without AI.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Yep. Next time run an AI with your PCT. Mild dose, just enough to keep estro in a normal/low-normal range.
    Yes, I agree on this 100%- my advice to folks is always SERM+ low dose of aromasin/exemestane, and aromasin should be run at low dose for week or two after stopping SERMS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

see, i think i followed bad advice on this.

I read somewhere (not here, i'm sure) that an AI during PCT would drive estro way too low, which is obviously BS.

noob mistake. next time, i'll keep the AI during PCT for sure.

Thanks again burly!
    Lots of different advice out there to follow. Some is better than others. And what works OK for someone may not work for others. But now you know for sure that your estrogen rises too high, so you'll make adjustments next time. At least you were smart enough to find out with blood work what is actually going on inside of you, so props to you for that. When it comes down to it, this is all just one big community-wide science experiment. We all learn stuff together.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    To be honest- difference between lot of exemestane/aromasin is so huge that its impossible to tell right dosage, you'll have to judge it yourself. On original aromasin 3X 25mg a week is usualy enough for majority- but original aromasin is much more potent than some other pharma-grade, and hoe it comapares to research ones I could only guess.
    I have no idea what's intimidate- I guess DAA- if it is than DAA does rise E2 and I would personaly never run DAA without AI.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I agree on this 100%- my advice to folks is always SERM+ low dose of aromasin/exemestane, and aromasin should be run at low dose for week or two after stopping SERMS.

I've been following your advice and my PCT has been going GREAT! Best yet to be honest!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you having estro-issues Lima, or is it just the number that's worrying you?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tend to be good on low doses of Exem, just enough to keep estrogen controlled, but not over suppressed.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bill Dwyer View Post
    Are you having estro-issues Lima, or is it just the number that's worrying you?
    just the number, really. irregular amount of acne, but that's subsiding

EDIT - Also, not extremely worried, since the numbers were all at least moving in the right direction, but enough to think it was worth getting you guys' point of view. sure enough, i was missing something lol
    Last edited by longBallLima; 05-16-2013 at 10:49 AM.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, PCT is supposedly over today. Got bloods last friday and here are the numbers:

Test, Serum 670
    LH 9.0
    FSH 4.3
    Estradiol 39.3

estradiol is/was (friday) on the top of the reference range (7.6 - 42.6), anything to warrant extend my PCT or low enough to stop?

relevant info or not, i had a fever going the day i got my bloods. stomach bug i believe.

whatchu guys think?

thanks!
    Update (with ranges this time, sorry O.N.):
    Test, Serum 864 (348-1198)
    LH 8.8 (1.7-8.6)
    FSH 4.1 (1.5-12.4)
    Estradiol 31.1 (7.6-42.6)

so, good news, i'd say. thank you guys for the help! is that estradiol low enough to quit the AI?
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update (with ranges this time, sorry O.N.):
    Test, Serum 864 (348-1198)
    LH 8.8 (1.7-8.6)
    FSH 4.1 (1.5-12.4)
    Estradiol 31.1 (7.6-42.6)

so, good news, i'd say. thank you guys for the help! is that estradiol low enough to quit the AI?
    Yeap, your pct is finished, you may take another week of reduced dose of AI and that's it. Thats my opinion- and I'm big fan of bit longer PCT with tapering down (of both SERM and AI).

And take longer break from any ph's/aas, on paper your results may seems great but its not so if we consider your age and other figures.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 05-29-2013 at 05:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to see the estro in the low to mid 20s, ideally. However, unless you have pre-cycle bloods, I have no idea what "normal" is for you. Low 30s may be your normal. As J said, you could stay on an AI for another week, but since it has only moved down 8 points after what I think was 2 weeks(?) of low dosed AI, another week may do nothing. If it's only been a week, then definitely do another week.