User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OD, I'm not sure what could cause an issues- but I would just add that you should not try to upp thyroid meds dose or something- as its possible that your cortisol is bit down.
    Now- cortisol is transporting thyroid hormones in cells and if cortisol is insufficient obviously they will pile up- now when cortisol goes up- it will start using thyroid hormones (and if it is a lot there it could potentialy cause thyroid storm)
    If your thyroid hormones are too high compared to cortisol you will have irregular heart beat and feel weak, worn out.

Other option is that your thyroid hormones are bit depleted from tren if that's the case it will take you couple of weeks to get to the point where you'll be able to continue your cut.

In any case probably best option is to wait.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 05-27-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks jj, and everyone else too, all the advice is appreciated. jj, let me give you some more information and see if it changes your opinion.

-I've been on 24mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine 3x a day with weekends off for about 8 weeks (cortisol up right)
    -last about 2 weeks, ,maybe 12 days 100mcg ghrp2 and same of mod 1-29 (cortisol and prolactin up right?)
    -prior to that about 6 weeks maybe 8 on low dose tren
    -taking also 1mg of caber a week split in 2 doses (so prolactin down)
    -was taking letro at 2.5mg ed, then got some lumps and sensitivity, added in aromasin as a desperate measure, nothing helped
    -just ended up dropping the tren

I do have a tren resource/opinion for you if you need for the tren Trenbolone lowers T4 and T3 - Professional Muscle

so I don't mess with my script dose, it's 150mcg ed, pharma. Looking at that above, I think it may just have been too complicated, or maybe I should explore bromo instead of caber.
    Last edited by olddawg; 05-27-2013 at 05:46 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saturday I had a cheese bacon at Five guys w/ the big size fries... and apple pie ... Sundays deadlift w/o was fantastic... One step back will sometimes give you two steps forward lol

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    Saturday I had a cheese bacon at Five guys w/ the big size fries... and apple pie ... Sundays deadlift w/o was fantastic... One step back will sometimes give you two steps forward lol
    i killed lafleurs saturday, havent done much since

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's settled then, a bacon cheeseburger and poutine Friday, Saturday, and sunday there's no lafleurs in my neck of the woods though, might have to make it all myself

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's impossible to really tell without bloods- but still I dont think your cortisol is sufficient, ephedrine increases norepinephrine/noradrenalin
    caffeine pushes adrenals to work harder but its questionable how much they can produce, ghrp-2's increase in cortisol should be short lived... prolactin is most likely down, and it will stay down for another couple of weeks (caber/dostinex is quite effective)
    Progesterone is definitely messed up, I beleive that tren fucks up progesteron big time (hence gyno) tough I'm not sure how it does;
    in any case you'll need some time to take it easy (IMO)

Too much norepinephrine, and I think that stuff can cause serious difficulties for libido/erections.
    I'm thinking that some medications for anxieties etc that reduce norepinephirene and increase dopamine could be interesting for lot of guys here...

Your thyroid treatment seems outdated- T3+T4 is proven to be more effective than T4 alone, or even armured grain+ little T4.
    150mcg is kind of getting close to full replacement dose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's exactly what I did, dropped the tren lol. my libido and erections are normal and I will ask my doc next bloods about altering the thyroid treatment, she likely has no idea about it so i'll have to come prepared with some info for her.

pisses me off, having these issues on the tren as the first 3 cycles or so were good. I am prone to searching to solve the problem rather than drop tren forever. but maybe not, we'll see, if I can't get a handle on issues while on the tren next time around it may just be more trouble than it's worth for my genetics. we'll see.

if I had an endo he'd fuckin kill me wouldn't he lmao
    Last edited by olddawg; 05-27-2013 at 07:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you know today I felt strong, 45 min ellipticle, hour plus brisk walk and about a 40 min chest tricep workout. I just needed a rest I think, maybe more mental than physical not sure

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    again, if you decide not to do Tren again you know where to send that.... and the Var hahahahaha

Hope the thyroid issue gets sorted out though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    again, if you decide not to do Tren again you know where to send that.... and the Var hahahahaha

Hope the thyroid issue gets sorted out though.
    leech!