User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel you, it's good to be cautious. If you recovered from a mecha/trena stack you'll be g2g from a derm/stano stack. Bloods is the sure way to know however many people don't get them done and go on just fine. I don't see a need for a mild stack like derm/stano unless piece of mind is something you really want. Yeah PCT can be rough, the clomid I ran for my pct last turned me into an emotional wreck I couldn't wait till it ended but I recovered great from it.
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    I feel you, it's good to be cautious. If you recovered from a mecha/trena stack you'll be g2g from a derm/stano stack. Bloods is the sure way to know however many people don't get them done and go on just fine. I don't see a need for a mild stack like derm/stano unless piece of mind is something you really want. Yeah PCT can be rough, the clomid I ran for my pct last turned me into an emotional wreck I couldn't wait till it ended but I recovered great from it.
    I have to agree, if you're going to run derm/stano you might want to think of something like Alpha Mass from Forerunner to throw in. My avatar pic is me at about week 3 or 4 on that exact cycle (6 weeks long) and it treated me very well. Nothing methylated and overall a very simple PCT.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm going 6 weeks of mechabol, trenazone, dermacrine and stano.... that's why I'm a little nervous
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    i'm going 6 weeks of mechabol, trenazone, dermacrine and stano.... that's why I'm a little nervous
    Fair enough!! I'd think you could up your stano dose and drop the trenazone entirely...just one guys opinion, I have no experience with trenazone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahhh I see sounds like some fun lol. Just extend your pct to 6 weeks and make sure your serm is from a reputable source. And for that extra piece of mind get post bloods. I see people run much more intense cycles and only run a serm for 4 weeks and recover. Granted you will be shutdown, that cycle isn't overally intense. It's the people I see who run 16+ weeks of injects with 8 weeks of harsh methyls I see the need to be nervous about. My last cycle was Mecha/Ment for 6 weeks with 5 weeks clomid and bloods came back g2g

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    Back in the days when I pct'd lol
    What made you decide to drop the PCT these days? Didn't want to lose the size?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm guessing he's on TRT

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    I like the idea of that natty stack afterwards, I like anabeta too, it'd stack nice as you suggested. I'm still wide open to suggestions regarding SERMS, I decided on Torem but I agree it has the highest likelihood of being bunk or underdosed. I have a full RUI Torem in the cupboard and I'm not trusting my recovery to it. This board is pretty high on Skyward but SERMS are a crapshoot at best.
    SKYWARD IS LEGIT! I've used both ID and Skyward, and they are both great, but Skyward is much cheaper!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll say this again; "I see no reason to order from a research chemical company, when you can as easily get your serm from an overseas pharmacy."

I just picked up 30 60mg raloxifene tabs for $29. Will come boxed and packaged just as any prescription medication.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I may add my 2 cents, I've just finished a cycle of Triumphalis/Derm/AH/AL as a cut/recomp cycle, and I have a few thoughts:

If I was to use Triumphalis for a cut again, I would run it at 2 caps a day for most if not all of the cycle. Whereas the dosing with Mecha needed to be upped from the recommended 3 caps ed to 5 ed, I wouldn't want to go higher than three caps ed. The lethargy in weeks 3/4 wasn't great, but I'm happy with using the compound as an alternative to Epi. I used Taurine throughout the cycle and for a few days experimented by adding in some Andromass, which combined with Triumphalis gave me the first mega painful back pumps I have ever had, but that was easily dealt with by using Taurine.

I would run Triumphalis for 4-5 weeks and stay on the Derm/AH for at least another 10-14 days and light use of Formestane for the last two weeks of the cycle will make PCT much easier. 7-keto @300-400mgs ed for the last two weeks is a good idea imo, but I was running that throughout the cycle with Androlean, anyway.

You won't get the euphoria that many feel with Mechabol, but Triumphalis will give you results.

Androhard/Stano tends to dry me out, and Triumphalis is a little dry, but nowhere near Epi, so you could consider starting the Stano if/when the lethargy hits, (probably week 3). I didn't find Triumphalis overtly suppressive, so I wouldn't worry unduly about that, just don't run it for too long, and make sure you use Tudca or preferably Aegis when taking Triumphalis, but finish taking Tudca the same time as you finish Triumphalis. As Jake (Antaeus) said, "It is not necessary or even desirable to take Tudca when not taking a methyl".

Good luck.