User Tag List

Page 20 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and I just bought some Nike Pro Combat hyperwarm drifit gear.
    Pants are compression and the long sleeve shirts are fitted.
    About to go do cardio in my cold ass dungeon and I'll report back on how they work in the cold compared to my regular stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and I just realized eventhou the shirt is wet with sweat it's not on me or making me cold!!
    For 37 bucks each so 74 for a pant and long sleeve shirt combo I'll take that all day long. Under armor would of been 110 for the same thing.

Another thing my body is completely dry..
    This shit is working as advertised!!! Lol
    Last edited by Scope75; 12-16-2012 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Added more

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Oh and I just realized eventhou the shirt is wet with sweat it's not on me or making me cold!!
    For 37 bucks each so 74 for a pant and long sleeve shirt combo I'll take that all day long. Under armor would of been 110 for the same thing.

Another thing my body is completely dry..
    This shit is working as advertised!!! Lol
    I agree man. I have several outfits of UA Cold Gear which I can still do my sprints in a light rain and stay dry underneath. I tell myself I can't miss outdoor cardio because of the weather. Couldn't imagine doing cardio inside while wearing it. Luv the stuff!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait until you see what a come up with this evening.
    Nothing special but it'll be good.
    Flax breaded fish with a salad backed with grilled peppers and a avocado and who knows wha else. Lol
    Should be tasty.
    Chicken will get a good seasoning of on salt organic seasoning from Costco.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DAMN!!!!
    That's all I have to say about this Nike hyperwarm gear I picked up!!
    Stuff is no joke and had me burning up on the treadmill and I had to take my hoody off to cool down some. I wasn't expecting it to be that much of a difference but its nice and I'll be going back and getting another set or 2 and some new running/sweat pants and jacket/hoody to go with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well here's the update with food and a female.
    Anyways yesterday I was bored out of my mind and wanted some company so I called a girl that I haven't talked to or seen in about 2-3 months ended up calling 3 times because it seemed like her or my phone was messing up. Anyways about 2-3 hours later she txt me and then I just asked her if she wanted to grab something to eat and a movie after. She said yes...
    So I clean up a bit and headed over to her house. We decided to go to outback because we not like that place and we are both hungry.
    Luckily we get seated right away I order a seared ahi appetizer and eat that all. She ordered a chicken breast with a salad and veggies and I ordered the 12oz sirloin with a salad and veggies plus a chicken breast on the side. We both get our salads and I eat mine and 2/3rds of hers then the plates come out and as I'm working on my steak I notice she's not eating much so I try my chicken and its salty as hell so I ask her about hers and she says the same. I tell the waitress and she has 2 more made without seasoning. I finish my steak and some of the chicken the. The new ones come out invest half mine and all her veggies. Take the rest to go and I eat the other half in the way to her jeep. Lol
    Now I'm craving Arctic Zero protein Ice cream so we go to the store and get me a pint head to her place I ate the pint and fhe ofher chicken breast then tried to watch a movie and we both crash out. Pretty eventful night!! Lol

Here's where it gets good!! Lol
    Few hours of sleep and I'm burning up and wake up to take off my clothes and as I get into bed she just attacks me and before I know it she on top of me going crazy and one thing led to another and my night/morning ended great!!
    Slept like a baby woke up joked around with her took off and did my morning cardio..

Here's the specs on the girl I was with.
    30yr old Mexican
    4'10"
    103-108 pounds
    32C natural
    Tiny waste cute face and she's rocking a tight tight body!!

Oh and the moral of the food story was I ate a shit load of food like always!! Lol
    I love food and females.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My gym/weight room is like being outside because its just an old shop with no insulation and it has a bunch of holes in it so the air comes right in. Lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I'm on the road I hit a gym during the week. At home I have a garage gym with no heat but the cold gear is great for this time of year living in the Northeast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got done with morning cardio (only 47degrees) 30min 4mph@12% incline and the Nike HyperWarm pants and shirt I bought are worth there weight in gold!! Going back sometime this week to get more.
    It's usually 34-36 in the AM but we have a storm coming in and its warmer than its been.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    47 degrees is warm... What are you whining about? lol