Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Ctrl+C
    Ctrl+P
    I still have to spend some time doing some final scans to see what else I should bring over here.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smtimelevi View Post
    Thank you for posting this thread burly. This is great info and an amazing thread. I'm looking forward to hearing of your progress and wish you much luck brother!
    Glad to have you along for the ride, levi.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    ^ So much info from the logs over at PP that will be lost soon ( your old logs )
    Were there any of my threads or logs that were of particular interest that you think need to be brought over to SS?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Were there any of my threads or logs that were of particular interest that you think need to be brought over to SS?
    Anyone who stocked up on Androbulk would most likely appreciate your Androbulk log.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Although androsterone and the conversion of adrosterone to dht could potentially have slightly different effects than dht itself, I have not experienced that to be the case. I feel safe in saying that its mild or lack of suppressive effects are similar or equal to what one would experience with proviron.

I personally was always able to get my test levels up in PCT while using Androhard/Stanodrol.

In another thread here on SS, JeliseJ and I concurred that there could be differences in how individuals would process this compound at a said dose and some could be very slightly suppressed where as others could see no suppression at all. That being said, it always leads us back to individual bloodwork to tell the true story.

For those wanting a look at the proviron studies, I posted a couple in the Advanced Enhancement database.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Burly, thank you for answering this. I had referenced you in the past in this context, remembering that you ran DHT precursors in PCT and came out OK. Appreciate the info. I'll leave this alone so we can get back on topic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Anyone who stocked up on Androbulk would most likely appreciate your Androbulk log.
    Not sure anyone had a chance to "stock up", with the way things went.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Burly, thank you for answering this. I had referenced you in the past in this context, remembering that you ran DHT precursors in PCT and came out OK. Appreciate the info. I'll leave this alone so we can get back on topic.
    I'll just say that I'm against any hormone being used in PCT. I think earlier me and Burly agreed that DHT based supplements can be supressive- depending from person to person. Anyway, I'm tired repeating same things all over again and again... If you want to play lottery with your balls- good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I'll just say that I'm against any hormone being used in PCT. I think earlier me and Burly agreed that DHT based supplements can be supressive- depending from person to person. Anyway, I'm tired repeating same things all over again and again... If you want to play lottery with your balls- good luck!
    Referenced our agreement in my answer to FPR. As always, only bloodwork will show what's really happening to an individual.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Saga of the Pins...

So I went to Target on Saturday and while there, I stopped at the pharmacy and asked for some 18g draw needles. The counterperson checked and said they had none, but would order me a box of 100 and would call me on Monday. Easy enough.

Monday. No call.

Today I called them. Sure enough, they were in. I went there to pick them up. I'm asked to wait 30 minutes, so I wander around the store for a half hour before I return. I wait my turn at the counter and when I go up, she tells me Oregon law requires a prescription for these. Well then why the hell didn't my doc write a script for pins when she wrote one for Test C ???

I'm pissed, so I get on the phone with my doc office and request a script and tell them I can't buy pins without one (shouldn't they know this?) I had to do another errand, so I return in an hour and wait my turn in line again. And am told that my Rx has not been called in. I call the doc office again to ask what's up with this and I'm told that I should expect a 72 hour wait after calling in an Rx. I've never heard of this in my life. She is "kind" to me and says we can make an exception this time, and she will make sure it is called in today. While she's on the phone, I tell her to get me a script for some 23g as well.

So I have to leave and take care of the stuff I've had to put off by waiting around for these ridiculous scripts.

After about 5 hours, I return and they tell me that the Rx came in, but they will need 30 minutes. Again, I walk around the store pretending to be interested in things. I return at the correct time and am told the 18g draw needles they have are 1" not 1.5" as prescribed. I tell them I don't care and just give them to me. Apparently it's not that simple. They have to retype the order and ask me to return in 10 minutes, which I do. At that time, I am told they have done nothing on my order and need 20 more minutes.

I'm pissed at this point, but figure I've burned this much time and I don't have time the rest of the week to come deal with this, so I wander around in a pissy mood and return in 20 minutes. She sees me and goes in the back and I hear her say "hes back and waiting for his order". Once again, they have done NOTHING. I see them scurrying around, but not addressing me. About 10 minutes later, they say "we are working on it. it will be ready soon." So I stand there waiting. 10 more minutes and they are done.

I'm about seeing red at this point and she tells me the bill, which is about 12 bucks. I think to myself "cool, my insurance is paying for half of the pins and syringes. I didn't really notice the weight or size of the bag they gave me until I was in the car. I knew it was too small to have boxes in there, so I assumed it was all flat-packed.

I get to the car and am in a bit of a rush to pick up my wife after they have taken yet another hour and a half of my night, but I quickly look in the bag...

But... there are no boxes, no string of flat-packs... no...

There is ONE 23g syringe and ONE 18g draw needle. The price: $5.99 EACH.

What the heck just happened?!?! I'm angered, confused, and downright flabbergasted that this could even be possible. So I scurry through the bag some more. Nope. Just those 2. Let's just say I wasn't in the best mood when I picked up my wife 5 minutes later.

So I said "screw Oregon law", got online tonight, and ordered 100 of each for about $35 total.

Oh, and get this... the packaging on both the 18 and the 23g say "Refills: 2". LOL Like I would ever pay that! Those pins are going back and I'll make sure I do something with that $12 that puts a smile on my face.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is such typical pharmacy bullshit. same thing happened to my dad when he started TRT. i was with him when he picked up his first script and they were like, "you don't already have needles, what the hell?" looking at him like he was crazy lol

- - - Updated - - -

except he got 15x 21 g for drawing and 15x 25 g all for $4.50