User Tag List

Page 22 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I would laugh at the price, but I am sure there are a bunch of people paying that and knowing no better. I get boxes for what you would spend for 6-8.
    online i grab 100 for $8

interesting pinning technique burly.....seeing it went well.....once or twice in my slin pinning i didnt go far enough it seemed pinning while, and id get redness and swelling in the area (quad), that subsided in 3days give or take....wasnt the oil seeing i rotated sites, always figured was not going IM..........then id ask, if all you do is pinch the skin, couldnt you slin it into the pinched fat?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    online i grab 100 for $8

interesting pinning technique burly.....seeing it went well.....once or twice in my slin pinning i didnt go far enough it seemed pinning while, and id get redness and swelling in the area (quad), that subsided in 3days give or take....wasnt the oil seeing i rotated sites, always figured was not going IM..........then id ask, if all you do is pinch the skin, couldnt you slin it into the pinched fat?
    I think I paid $12 for 100 last night.

I'm sure slin pinning works, but how long does it take to get that through such a tiny needle? A couple minutes? The 23g I can barely feel. I remember trying 25g many years ago and abandoning it because it took too long to empty. 21g empties immediate, but I feel it more. I probably used a box of 21s when I first started pinning, before I found 23s more to my liking.

My other concern with subQ with slins: depth. If you were to inject 1cc+ of product at 1/2 to 5/8 depth, it seems a bit shallow for my liking, and I would think it would leave a bump that could be easily irritated prior to absorption of product. The 1" depth seems to work great so far.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    The 1" depth seems to work great so far.
    Ever try 1.5"?

I use 1.5 25ga for my stuff. It goes deeeeeep (I've gone THROUGH veins before) and even though it takes a bit longer to push in, there is no pain. I seriously almost pass out at the doctors office when they hit me with whatever they use. I assume its a 23-21ga.
    I've been thinking about going with a 1", but I still have some 1.5" to burn up.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I paid $12 for 100 last night.

I'm sure slin pinning works, but how long does it take to get that through such a tiny needle? A couple minutes? The 23g I can barely feel. I remember trying 25g many years ago and abandoning it because it took too long to empty. 21g empties immediate, but I feel it more. I probably used a box of 21s when I first started pinning, before I found 23s more to my liking.

My other concern with subQ with slins: depth. If you were to inject 1cc+ of product at 1/2 to 5/8 depth, it seems a bit shallow for my liking, and I would think it would leave a bump that could be easily irritated prior to absorption of product. The 1" depth seems to work great so far.
    25s are slower than slins in my exp, oil doesnt fkn move
    23s are great after slins

the depth part i figured is solved seeing you are pinching up the skin anyway, youve just pulled it up.....when i slin i go straight in and it gets in the muscle, altho quads and delts are quite lean and my 3rd option is tris, but iv never pinned often enough or that much volume to need more than delts and quads......i guess my thinking is you pinching skin and going in sub q, or me slinning not deep enough, itll still end up sub q no? and if so, we've experienced different things afterwards

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Ever try 1.5"?

I use 1.5 25ga for my stuff. It goes deeeeeep (I've gone THROUGH veins before) and even though it takes a bit longer to push in, there is no pain. I seriously almost pass out at the doctors office when they hit me with whatever they use. I assume its a 23-21ga.
    I've been thinking about going with a 1", but I still have some 1.5" to burn up.
    i wouldnt even use 1.5 inch for glutes, fkn dagger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Ever try 1.5"?

You missed earlier comments. I'm using 1.5 now, but only going 1" for subQ.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use 25s for injecting, 23s for drawing. D, I have no idea how you can use slinpins. Ive only ever done delt injections since I just hit test once or twice a week.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    25s are slower than slins in my exp, oil doesnt fkn move
    Interesting. I thought slins were 29s. Maybe it has to do with the narrow barrel creating higher pressure to evacuate.

my thinking is you pinching skin and going in sub q, or me slinning not deep enough, itll still end up sub q no? and if so, we've experienced different things afterwards
    Yes, if you aren't deep enough to be IM, then it would be subQ. I was suggesting that maybe the depth of the SubQ could be a factor. Your quads are lean, but mine are not, so I can go deeper there. I would think that the depth of the subq could be a factor in irritation. May want to try an area with more fat and go deeper just to see if irritation persists. If it does, then that is an individual difference in tolerance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting. I thought slins were 29s. Maybe it has to do with the narrow barrel creating higher pressure to evacuate.

Yes, if you aren't deep enough to be IM, then it would be subQ. I was suggesting that maybe the depth of the SubQ could be a factor. Your quads are lean, but mine are not, so I can go deeper there. I would think that the depth of the subq could be a factor in irritation. May want to try an area with more fat and go deeper just to see if irritation persists. If it does, then that is an individual difference in tolerance.
    29 is a slin, was saying 25g pin was slower to inject than the slin
    ill pin glutes or the vaso with a slin, plenty fat there, and see what happens,no?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    I use 25s for injecting, 23s for drawing. D, I have no idea how you can use slinpins. Ive only ever done delt injections since I just hit test once or twice a week.
    i actually dont like 25s, plunger goes sooooo slow i find, slins better, the pressure from the small barrel, 23 empties really quick, just im used to 29g .5inch so a 23 looks like a knife to me

you are just as lean as me, youd have no issue getting IM with a 29 .5inch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    29 is a slin, was saying 25g pin was slower to inject than the slin
    Yes, I understood. I was saying I was surprised that a 29 would be faster, and assuming it was the higher pressure from the small barrel that made it that way
    ill pin glutes or the vaso with a slin, plenty fat there, and see what happens,no?
    .5 inch subQ in quad is same as .5 inch subQ in glutes as far as I'm concerned. If you have irritation at a shallow subQ depth, you'll likely have it elsewhere at the same depth. That's why I suggested more depth (i.e, 1"), but still subQ. So yes, try glutes, but try going deeper.