User Tag List

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been back at it for a little bit. Energy is good again and I'm sticking with the Vitamin B shots. I'm just so damned hungry now, although I know I should be eating more.

Ordered some Trest Ace powder. I felt like making my own brew again, 100mg/mL will let me rotate sites, so pinning won't be so bad.

Did some chest and back today. I don't remember the weights, but I was aiming for 10-12 reps for each set on all of the movements, so I wasn't going heavy.

Currently clocked in at about 220. Maybe a couple pounds less. Had a photo taken of me the other day and my arms are still pretty beefy, even after the serious lack of training. More shocked than anything, I know that I didn't keep everything that I gained from this last run with trest, but I'll be damned if I didn't keep most of it.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh boy, the gym is back in full swing.

Did some benching and back work yesterday, hit 315 for 1 rep on the bench. Surprised myself, considering I was out of the gym for a month, then only came back at it under a month ago.

Tried brewing the test ace powder I got. For some reason, it didn't turn out as well as before. I couldn't get the whole 3 grams to dissolve at the 100mg/mL ratio, and after getting what I could, I bottled it and it crystallized on the walls of the vial. I got more coming, so I'll give the 50mg/mL ratio a shot.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's awesome to hear about your gym session!

I'm pretty strong, but I've never been able to barbell bench 315...I'm always impressed when I see guys throwing up 3+ plates. (strangely, I can do more weight with DB's - combined - than I can on BB)

that's strange about the trest...let me know how this next batch goes.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks bro, I never thought I would hit 315, but after training with a group doing powerlifting, I just couldn't stop adding weight.

I have no clue about the trest, I've done 100mg/mL before with no issue, but it was through a different source. Others have had trouble getting to 100 mg/mL as well, so I don't know what the deal is.
    It definitely has to do with how much trest can be dissolved into the BA/BB/GSO, because the crystalization in the vials is a sign of over saturation. I heated everything up for the process, so once it cooled it had to solidify the excess. Kinda like making sugar crystals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bam, up almost 7 lbs in the last week, its fucking great to be able to eat and lift like normal.

Been sore almost all over, really craving the heavy weights and didn't ease back into the heavy stuff like I should have.

Got my stuff to brew up some Trest Ace. I have 6 grams worth and I'll be taking photos and writing up a tutorial to share. I did a short explanation a while ago with the first batch I did but I need to do a better one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tutorial for Trest Ace brewing is up:
    http://www.swolesource.com/forum/pro...e-acetate.html

Been doing good in the gym, just tired from tons of time at work.

I thought I hurt my shoulder from doing some overhead presses yesterday, but its all good today.

Got some Msten coming with some UOJ and UPO from gymntonic. GONNA GET SWOLE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ultimate Orange Juiced and Ultimate Punched Out are in, with my two bottles of Msten.

Of course I sliced my finger open with a knife (bad enough for stitches, but fuck waiting at the hospital for 8 hours), and caught a cold that turned into a sinus infection.

Going to take a few days off from the gym and start on the Msten early January. Details to follow.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Ultimate Orange Juiced and Ultimate Punched Out are in, with my two bottles of Msten.

Of course I sliced my finger open with a knife (bad enough for stitches, but fuck waiting at the hospital for 8 hours), and caught a cold that turned into a sinus infection.

Going to take a few days off from the gym and start on the Msten early January. Details to follow.
    Co, is it just me, or does it seem that there's always some sort of messed up injury happening to you???

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's that compromised immune system from roooyds lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking lol. Yeah, I live dangerously.

Got a simple cold, which was the first time since January that I've gotten sick, which isn't bad at all. I just have bad sinuses, so they get infected at the drop of a hat.

The finger was just me being stupid and in a hurry trying to cook. New knives that are fucking sharp.

I'm much better though, I actually got into the gym today and did some benching.