User Tag List

Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbradley2211 View Post
    Congrats Man! Looking forward to tracking you progress as you begin the post fast protocol.

I start my water fast next week so hopefully I am not too far behind you brother.

Also welcome to the 150 pound club where your abs are always present
    Good luck to you! And thank you! I've already gained back 7 lbs in 8 hours since eating. Its coming back quick! My goal is to be about 180-185 ish, super shredded/super lean. small waist, aesthetic. And of course, even more importantly, a NON-PFS dick! Once and for all finally! Either 100% or 110%
    Last edited by K8668B; 06-24-2017 at 08:46 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Good luck man. I hope you've got a good plan in place for how to re-feed?
    Thanks. Yes, i did my research for awhile on how to break a fast. I started off light with an apple, felt fine... 30 min later pieces of a watermelon, felt fine... then an hour later, 2 of these soy free/gluten free cookies at vitamin shoppe, felt fine... then an hour later i had a peanut butter sandwich on gluten free bread.. felt fine.. then later on some protein powder. And i still feel fine. Had some eggs just now too. Obviously im still careful not to overdo it, but i just listened to my body. Thank god.. cause apparently they tell you to just eat like an apple a day and a salad a day for 3 whole days after breaking the fast. Thank god i didnt have to do that lame ass shit! I wouldve if i had to though. I swear i have the worlds fastest metabolism, LOL! My whole life. Ive already gained back about 8 lbs in less than 12 hours! I wouldnt recommend this to others though. This is just how it was with me. I don't know how, or why, but ill take it!

Diet after the fast is paleo, and basically everything CD mentioned. This is what ive been doing since i joined the forum in february, when i chickened out on my first juice feast, and also after my 7 day juice feast. But i wanted to know that i wasnt cheating myself, and go back and get the 14 day (15 day) juice feast under my belt.
    Last edited by K8668B; 06-21-2017 at 07:31 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Thanks. Yes, i did my research for awhile on how to break a fast. I started off light with an apple, felt fine... 30 min later pieces of a watermelon, felt fine... then an hour later, 2 of these soy free/gluten free cookies at vitamin shoppe, felt fine... then an hour later i had a peanut butter sandwich on gluten free bread.. felt fine.. then later on some protein powder. And i still feel fine. Had some eggs just now too. Obviously im still careful not to overdo it, but i just listened to my body. Thank god.. cause apparently they tell you to just eat like an apple a day and a salad a day for 3 whole days after breaking the fast. Thank god i didnt have to do that lame ass shit! I wouldve if i had to though. I swear i have the worlds fastest metabolism, LOL! My whole life. Ive already gained back about 8 lbs in less than 12 hours! I wouldnt recommend this to others though. This is just how it was with me. I don't know how, or why, but ill take it!

Diet after the fast is paleo, and basically everything CD mentioned. This is what ive been doing since i joined the forum in february, when i chickened out on my first juice feast, and also after my 7 day juice feast. But i wanted to know that i wasnt cheating myself, and go back and get the 14 day (15 day) juice feast under my belt.
    You went a little too quick on the refeed. ALWAYS stay raw for the first two days or so then slowly incorporate more solid foods into your diet. You'll be fine, so don't stress, but you did go to regular food a bit too quick.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, cdsnuts, i agree.

I wouldnt recommend what i did to anyone. I wasnt even trying to refeed that quickly, but it just kinda happened. This morning I even had a small black coffee, and for the first time in over 2 weeks, i finally felt ALIVE again! This good feeling has stayed with me all day!

Im not gonna stress or worry about this. I did not "negate" any of the benefits of my fast, nor did i cancel out my fast or anything like that. I feel like when i started my 15 day fast, its like i started right where i left off from my first fast. And things happened (not gonna go into inappropriate gross details), and i got alot of detoxing out of this 2nd juice feast.

So as of yesterday, 6-21-2017, i am finally on the protocol. I had been stuck on the fasting part for so damn long! Fasting is a great thing, but im literally sick to death of it, and having it stuck in my head. I did it, twice, for a combined total of 23 days, so im not gonna worry about it, and im going to move on with the protocol, and move on with my life! Its behind me. I need to stop worrying about fasting for my own sanity. I DID IT!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    image1 (2).JPG

Also, here is a pic of me at the end of my 15 1/2 day juice feast.

I was down to 153lbs from my natural 175 lbs. My abs were good before, but now theyre just plain ridiculous!

This is not to be arrogant or cocky in a way. Im just really proud of this, and wanted to show it. I believe i just laid out a good foundation for whats to come. Although getting my sexual function back 100% is my top priority, ive been into bodybuilding my whole life, and a secondary goal is to achieve the physique of my dreams as well.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes, cdsnuts, i agree.

I wouldnt recommend what i did to anyone. I wasnt even trying to refeed that quickly, but it just kinda happened. This morning I even had a small black coffee, and for the first time in over 2 weeks, i finally felt ALIVE again! This good feeling has stayed with me all day!

Im not gonna stress or worry about this. I did not "negate" any of the benefits of my fast, nor did i cancel out my fast or anything like that. I feel like when i started my 15 day fast, its like i started right where i left off from my first fast. And things happened (not gonna go into inappropriate gross details), and i got alot of detoxing out of this 2nd juice feast.

So as of yesterday, 6-21-2017, i am finally on the protocol. I had been stuck on the fasting part for so damn long! Fasting is a great thing, but im literally sick to death of it, and having it stuck in my head. I did it, twice, for a combined total of 23 days, so im not gonna worry about it, and im going to move on with the protocol, and move on with my life! Its behind me. I need to stop worrying about fasting for my own sanity. I DID IT!
    You've BEEN on the protocol my friend. The feast/fast IS the first part of it.

And yes, now you can move on to the good parts.....

- - - Updated - - -

image1 (2).JPG

Also, here is a pic of me at the end of my 15 1/2 day juice feast.

I was down to 153lbs from my natural 175 lbs. My abs were good before, but now theyre just plain ridiculous!

This is not to be arrogant or cocky in a way. Im just really proud of this, and wanted to show it. I believe i just laid out a good foundation for whats to come. Although getting my sexual function back 100% is my top priority, ive been into bodybuilding my whole life, and a secondary goal is to achieve the physique of my dreams as well.
    Shredded!

Now keep the body fat down and pack on the muscle, which will happen naturally by following what is laid out for you.

Great job.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn dude, you could grind meat on those things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well obviously nothing new sexually with me ive noticed. But thats not what im here to talk about at the moment. It's only been a week since i broke my 15 day fast. But i dont feel necessarily bad in that department either.

What i wanted to talk about right now is gluten. I avoid gluten like the plague. But a few hours ago, i went to the supermarket, got some good stuff, and got two of those larry's soy free protein cookies. the big ones. 16 grams of protein per cookie. Ive had these before, loved them, had no problem. But they were the smaller ones. I swear i thought they had no gluten in them. Then for 20 minutes after i ate one, i felt like shit for no apparent reason. My mood just went down!! I looked at the ingredients and saw wheat gluten.

Im obviously not freaking out over this. Im not going to go crazy and feel like i have to fast again. And the negative feeling has already went away obviously. But wow gluten is powerfully negative! I just wanted to reemphasize what CD and his website says about how bad it is! Holy shit did i feel that! Terrible! Fuck gluten!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

Well obviously nothing new sexually with me ive noticed. But thats not what im here to talk about at the moment. It's only been a week since i broke my 15 day fast. But i dont feel necessarily bad in that department either.

What i wanted to talk about right now is gluten. I avoid gluten like the plague. But a few hours ago, i went to the supermarket, got some good stuff, and got two of those larry's soy free protein cookies. the big ones. 16 grams of protein per cookie. Ive had these before, loved them, had no problem. But they were the smaller ones. I swear i thought they had no gluten in them. Then for 20 minutes after i ate one, i felt like shit for no apparent reason. My mood just went down!! I looked at the ingredients and saw wheat gluten.

Im obviously not freaking out over this. Im not going to go crazy and feel like i have to fast again. And the negative feeling has already went away obviously. But wow gluten is powerfully negative! I just wanted to reemphasize what CD and his website says about how bad it is! Holy shit did i feel that! Terrible! Fuck gluten!
    I immediately know when I've been glutened as within 15 minutes of ingesting it I get completely congested and stuffed up. Then an hour or two later the horrendous gas starts. The neurological effects will develop if I happen to eat it for more than a day or two.

That's just the beginning. There's certainly a reason why it's recommended to stay away from

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I immediately know when I've been glutened as within 15 minutes of ingesting it I get completely congested and stuffed up. Then an hour or two later the horrendous gas starts. The neurological effects will develop if I happen to eat it for more than a day or two.

That's just the beginning. There's certainly a reason why it's recommended to stay away from

For sure! It's that damn bad!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post

For sure! It's that damn bad!