User Tag List

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope everyone had a good christmas. I got in lots of calories that I've been missing over the last few days.

Looking to start up my next big thing come January. I have a good stock of trest and Msten, just waiting on my Dien Ace to show up.

I'm wanting to start out with running trest and dien at 50mg/50mg ED like I did last time, but stacking it with 20mg ED of Msten for the first month.

I'm going to be running the trest/dien for a good 12 weeks, so I could even do the Msten for weeks 1-4, break 5-8, then again for 9-12.
    Fucking psyched to get at it again.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    those chicks on xmas eve tell you to your face they were trying to hit it?

lol

did it happen?

wondering do you prefer these legal chems over the test/tren/etc you ran a while back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two of them told me to my face, very bluntly. The 18 y/o kind of flirted around the idea of it, and wasn't really direct, but I got the point.
    Yes, it did happen with one. I don't have a game plan for multiple women, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    wondering do you prefer these legal chems over the test/tren/etc you ran a while back?
    Its kind of a toss up.
    Hands down, the normal anabolics like test/tren not only get you bigger but make you feel like a god.

Trest/Dien makes you feel great, but I really haven't run them high enough to see if I can mimic the same feeling. 75mg/day of Trest is really good though.

Trest/Dien has less side effects, and has a better anabolic : androgenic ratio (easier on the prostate, for example).

Trest/Dien is legal to possess. I've been caught with some in my possession, and the 'simple steroid possession' charge was dropped after they tested the stuff.

Price wise, it is nearly the same. Granted, you have to catch some decent sales to get the research chems at the good prices, while traditional anabolics are pretty normal and stable.

All in all, I'm pretty level with both. Keeping all of the factors in the question, I'll go either way.
    But as far as sheer results and potential are concerned, I think I'd go with test/tren.

I want to run the trest/dien at 50mg/50mg like I said, but I may bump the dose up for a little while just to see how it runs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha that's awesome

i'd just be scared of the estrogen on trest and dienolone, iirc dien doesn't aromatise but can enhance gyno?

damn gyno, it's slowly growing now that i'm off cycle. lol, it gets tiny on cycle though which is nice, i should probably just get it cut out.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cobalts journey with no set destination

I ran some SDMZ 2 at the end of my last blast with Trest / Dien / AH. I dried up a lot and looked better than ever before, veins everywhere. I had the jacked look and hard as a rock. I loved it! The scale stayed around 235 but the mirror showed the changes.

A lot of people made a lot of comments with me wearing dress clothes which gets uncomfortable in my line of business.

I had to watch BP though as it went up pretty quick even with using Talos and Aegis together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if trest/dien can convert or not, but I never had any estro/gyno issues while on it. PCT was a different story, but on was gold.

BP was the only real issue with me, but that is normal because my BP is high to begin with. Potassium tablets and lower sodium intake really helps with that though.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cobalts journey with no set destination

I'm good with estro as well on those 2 products. I'm sure AH / Epi andro helps with that as well.

Trest alone it gets a little higher. I take bloods a lot so I've learned what each compound does with me. Really no sides while running those 2 or on the bloods after.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weekend just make sure the knife is extra sharp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did some deadlifting today. Only went up to 315, wanted to feel the burn.

Looking to pick up some caber. Been showing high prolactin sides for a little while and I feel it'll be a good move to try some out.

I'm also looking to pick up some exem as well. My letro is almost out and I don't want to be caught without an AI. Letro works, but I want to have something that will help lower estrogen levels and not nuke it all.

Getting close to January, dunno if I can hold out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I highly recommend caber but keep your use intermittent and dose low. I like .125 mg eod in the morning. I use sunpharma pharm grade. This is instrumental to pct as well

Prami is very potent for GH. But not worth the mental and sleep sides for me sadly. Much more intense mentally than even high dose tren.