User Tag List

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Eden's Log

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with gaba, from what I remember and I probably won't explain it properly so feel free to correct, there is no crossing of the blood/brain. so taking it orally won't get to the brain where it will do what you think it will. Also, taking a high dose of it, after about 5 min you will feel like you can't breathe. don't panic, this will quickly pass in about a minute. Breathing is hard lol, scared the shit outta me the first time. I haven't read anything lately but a few years ago when I looked into it I remember it not being as good as it was supposed to be, I ended up throwing out my stash of it. sleepy, yeah, fat loss, maybe a tiny bit, but other than that I'm not sure those hormonal claims can be justified.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And 3 grams is a high dose to take and then try and workout. And yeah, it doesn't pass the B/B barrier, but who knows what other mechanisms could be at play of it legit does raise GH levels.

How much did u take OD?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinkin it was 4g, can't remember for sure though

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made u sleepy right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, very relaxed and calm. my problem in the sleep department isn't falling asleep, it's staying asleep so I stoped using it

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I'm surprised there weren't more studies into the observed effect of it increasing gh release. Also the trial group of 11 people is super small.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been tweaking things recently, brought my sugar way down, but I'm pretty sure that's not working out I started having very blow blood sugar symptoms. I know in can handle blood sugar down to 70 but I think the growth may be pulling it down even further. I need test strips for my glucose meter. I would test it if I could.

I found eating ~40g sugar alleviates the negative side effects so I'm going to keep a steady supply of sugar coming in probably around 10g-20g per meal and I'll watch to see what happens with my condition. currently weighing about 190lbs/86.4kg in the morning. So I'm up a few kg from last month which is good. Before I MIGHT weight 190/lbs/86.4kg in the evening on a very good day so I'm feeling good about this. Anyway here's new pictures these were taken after 20 days. I've started looking sharper currently since these were taken.

imgur: the simple image sharer
    imgur: the simple image sharer

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looking good.
    chest and arms are clearing up. how's your back?
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doing well. Almost completely healed. Lots of pitting, scarring, and discoloration, but getting better. I see the dermatologist tomorrow.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as long as the infection hasn't resurfaced you should be good to go.
    it'll clear up, if it's not 100% in a few months just tattoo over it.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.