User Tag List

Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today i finally, officially leveled out from the fast! It has been almost 3 weeks. I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news, and concerns, i will post after the good news.

Had some adrenal fatigue for awhile, and even on my days off, couldnt sleep longer than 6 hours if wanted to. Days and days of this wore out my adrenals. I learned that i can only do so much in one day, and i must calm that down. Well i still had to get up super early for work the last two days.. and i finally had today off, so i slept an amazing 9 hours!! Woke up, went to the bathroom, best shit of my life, and it completely cleaned me out. Zero gas afterwards. I am good! Drank my coffee, herb, and gym in the morning, and have felt almost euphoric all day!

The adrenals and gut/digestive system are very connected! So remember that! Even though i believe in and follow a high calorie/high protein diet which works for me, (within the paleo realm), i still try not to over work my digestive system.

Been on the herbs for 3 weeks just about now. I have not seen a new baseline sexually. I am doing the protocol. Yes, i DO feel great, things finally clicked over today, and i am high on life today, but ive felt this way before. Zero sexual progress. Im sick and pissed off at this shit. They have not made me worse, but im not any better either. I am the exact same sexually as i have been for awhile.

I have healed everything else that was wrong with me now, through this protocol. All but the sexual.

The herbs do not seem to work for me sexually. Im really pissed off and dont know what to do with myself, as far as this goes. The only ones that DO seem to work for me sexually are, horny goat weed, maca, and maybe tribulus. It doesnt matter the brand. I have responded well to prolab horny goat weed, and also have responded well to lost empire herbs horny goat weed.

They seem to work for literally everyone else though. I just wish they would work for me the way they work for everyone else. I keep hearing about many others getting the prestige/proverbial "spontaneous erections". And morning wood. While im frustrated, im happy for them, and i would never take that away from them. I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy. I havent had a spontaneous erection in over a decade. I need stimulation for that. Before PFS, the wind could blow at my junk, and it would trigger a spontaneous erection.

Really fed up!

I am not a quitter, and never will. I will keep doing this protocol. But i am very disappointed in my reaction to the herbs.

3 days ago, i started to get really JACKED in the gym again! It has all come back almost. I feel great.

I was thinking that maybe i need to fast EVEN MORE, because i took actual propecia for 8 years on and off. I am one of the longest users of the drug. And one of the longest sufferers. But today i realized that i dont need to fast anymore. I did my research, and thought about things.

Cdsnuts recommends for pfs, either a 2 week juice feast, or at least a 2 week water fast. But he himself, did 45 days on juice, a 14 day water fast, and like three 21-day water fasts. But he says only one good long fast should be enough to do the trick. He was literally all alone in this... he was one of the firsts, if not THE first. He had noone to guide him in the right direction, like myself and others have him here on this forum. Maybe some of his fasts were unnecessary, but it probably doesnt matter to him anymore, because he is HEALED.

BUT... he also says it depends on how many fat reserves your body has. I have always, my whole life, had a super fast metabolism, and i am cut to the core. I have done 23 days worth of juice feasting, between two different long fasts. I realized today that i dont need to fast anymore.

I thought that because i was always in good shape physically, that i was "okay". But i definitely had PFS. That's why it took me so long to get here. I didnt get off the drug completely until 6 years ago. 7-8 years usage of the drug total (with a few breaks in between).

Im just pissed that these herbs arent giving me the sexual benefit like it does to everyone else. They didnt seem to work for me before my 7 day juice feast, after my 7 day juice feast, and after 15 my day juice feast. But i could always use the prolab horny goat weed capsules, and i respond to them immediately!

Like i said, i am not a quitter, and i will keep going forward with this, and continuing the protocol 100%. This is the only way, and the only thing that makes sense. Ill keep acquiring more herbs too. But man im frustrated with the herbs. Theyre legit for everyone else, but not for me. Only some. I am ordering pine pollen powder as we speak. The 250 gram big. For everyday use. And ill still be doing my 1-herb-a-day rotation on top of this as well. This is my last hope with herbs.

My true last hope is the DHT prohormone super andro rx (while in conjunction with the rest of the protocol). I feel great right now, no doubt about it. My body responds to training, and a good diet. But ive been down this road already before. I want the sexual back. I want the sexual function i was born with!!!!!!!
    Last edited by K8668B; 07-10-2017 at 06:52 PM.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been a long time coming! Overwhelmed and don't know where to start.

I feel you man, I did too take poison for a long time and there are ups and downs. We are in a prison right now but we will escape no matter what. Keep on the protocol and we will heal no matter if it take months, a year and even extra fasting. Keep on man like churchill said " if you are going through hell, keep walking".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're not going to see a new sexual baseline or improvement from three weeks of herbs. This is a marathon, not a sprint. And if you don't change your outlook on that you're going to drive yourself insane constantly waiting on a change. It'll happen on its own time, you just have to make the environment right for it to happen.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Today i finally, officially leveled out from the fast! It has been almost 3 weeks. I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news, and concerns, i will post after the good news.

Had some adrenal fatigue for awhile, and even on my days off, couldnt sleep longer than 6 hours if wanted to. Days and days of this wore out my adrenals. I learned that i can only do so much in one day, and i must calm that down. Well i still had to get up super early for work the last two days.. and i finally had today off, so i slept an amazing 9 hours!! Woke up, went to the bathroom, best shit of my life, and it completely cleaned me out. Zero gas afterwards. I am good! Drank my coffee, herb, and gym in the morning, and have felt almost euphoric all day!

The adrenals and gut/digestive system are very connected! So remember that! Even though i believe in and follow a high calorie/high protein diet which works for me, (within the paleo realm), i still try not to over work my digestive system.

Been on the herbs for 3 weeks just about now. I have not seen a new baseline sexually. I am doing the protocol. Yes, i DO feel great, things finally clicked over today, and i am high on life today, but ive felt this way before. Zero sexual progress. Im sick and pissed off at this shit. They have not made me worse, but im not any better either. I am the exact same sexually as i have been for awhile.

I have healed everything else that was wrong with me now, through this protocol. All but the sexual.

The herbs do not seem to work for me sexually. Im really pissed off and dont know what to do with myself, as far as this goes. The only ones that DO seem to work for me sexually are, horny goat weed, maca, and maybe tribulus. It doesnt matter the brand. I have responded well to prolab horny goat weed, and also have responded well to lost empire herbs horny goat weed.

They seem to work for literally everyone else though. I just wish they would work for me the way they work for everyone else. I keep hearing about many others getting the prestige/proverbial "spontaneous erections". And morning wood. While im frustrated, im happy for them, and i would never take that away from them. I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy. I havent had a spontaneous erection in over a decade. I need stimulation for that. Before PFS, the wind could blow at my junk, and it would trigger a spontaneous erection.

Really fed up!

I am not a quitter, and never will. I will keep doing this protocol. But i am very disappointed in my reaction to the herbs.

3 days ago, i started to get really JACKED in the gym again! It has all come back almost. I feel great.

I was thinking that maybe i need to fast EVEN MORE, because i took actual propecia for 8 years on and off. I am one of the longest users of the drug. And one of the longest sufferers. But today i realized that i dont need to fast anymore. I did my research, and thought about things.

Cdsnuts recommends for pfs, either a 2 week juice feast, or at least a 2 week water fast. But he himself, did 45 days on juice, a 14 day water fast, and like three 21-day water fasts. But he says only one good long fast should be enough to do the trick. He was literally all alone in this... he was one of the firsts, if not THE first. He had noone to guide him in the right direction, like myself and others have him here on this forum. Maybe some of his fasts were unnecessary, but it probably doesnt matter to him anymore, because he is HEALED.

BUT... he also says it depends on how many fat reserves your body has. I have always, my whole life, had a super fast metabolism, and i am cut to the core. I have done 23 days worth of juice feasting, between two different long fasts. I realized today that i dont need to fast anymore.

I thought that because i was always in good shape physically, that i was "okay". But i definitely had PFS. That's why it took me so long to get here. I didnt get off the drug completely until 6 years ago. 7-8 years usage of the drug total (with a few breaks in between).

Im just pissed that these herbs arent giving me the sexual benefit like it does to everyone else. They didnt seem to work for me before my 7 day juice feast, after my 7 day juice feast, and after 15 my day juice feast. But i could always use the prolab horny goat weed capsules, and i respond to them immediately!

Like i said, i am not a quitter, and i will keep going forward with this, and continuing the protocol 100%. This is the only way, and the only thing that makes sense. Ill keep acquiring more herbs too. But man im frustrated with the herbs. Theyre legit for everyone else, but not for me. Only some. I am ordering pine pollen powder as we speak. The 250 gram big. For everyday use. And ill still be doing my 1-herb-a-day rotation on top of this as well. This is my last hope with herbs.

My true last hope is the DHT prohormone super andro rx (while in conjunction with the rest of the protocol). I feel great right now, no doubt about it. My body responds to training, and a good diet. But ive been down this road already before. I want the sexual back. I want the sexual function i was born with!!!!!!!

For sexual you can also try niacinamide and caffeine or even high dose vitamin K2 MK4 only.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like Maxout said, if people saw results sexually in 3 weeks, everyone would be on this rather than just us.

I think a lot of the sexual stuff comes from having the mind reconnect to your sexuality, and unfortunately that takes time. Look at all the positives. The fact that you are feeling that 'pump' at the gym again means your hormones are starting to come back. How much progress have you made in 3 weeks compared to the years before?

Dude three weeks is nothing! Thats 6% of a year. Sexual stuff always seems to come last from what I am reading. Keep going. You will be there before you know it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sploicers View Post
    Like Maxout said, if people saw results sexually in 3 weeks, everyone would be on this rather than just us.

I think a lot of the sexual stuff comes from having the mind reconnect to your sexuality, and unfortunately that takes time. Look at all the positives. The fact that you are feeling that 'pump' at the gym again means your hormones are starting to come back. How much progress have you made in 3 weeks compared to the years before?

Dude three weeks is nothing! Thats 6% of a year. Sexual stuff always seems to come last from what I am reading. Keep going. You will be there before you know it.
    Have to second this thought. Tracking your sexual function is probably making it harder to make gains in this department.

Just think about bettering your life and how good you are feeling and I am sure the sexual function will follow.

As we've seen a lot of people who have taken rogaine believe they have sexual dysfunction from stressing themselves out then returned to normal after calming down.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You need to practice some breathing and meditation and really calm yourself down.

You have just heard the starting gun for the marathon that is the protocol. That is what the cleanse is and you just finish that

Not sure what you were expecting or what you were thinking but you have just started my friend.

I'm not going to sugarcoat it you have a long and winding road ahead of you with many ups and downs. If you can't get your head in the right place now it's going to make it all that more difficult

Be glad you finished the cleanse which you were dreading doing.

From now on you need to start living one moment at a time.

You know what you need to do now just put it together and do it.

The gains will come if you stay consistent over time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its all been said!

Good points. Heard fellas!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My euphoria is back. Im definitely in a slight upswing. I just wanted to thank the recent people who posted in reply to the things ive been saying lately. Your words finally sunk in today and hit me. Makes sense. Feeling good.

My digestive system is feeling even better! My mornings with bathroom, cold shower, herb/coffee, music, and gym are amazing again too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to hear you're doing good man, keep it up!