Thread: xxiv log

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    fuck nothing remarkable, its noticeable especially for a week. keep at it
    thanks, I just got back from costco, stocked up on about 4 weeks worth of good food and only enough snacks to keep the kids happy.

The exercise routine is the easy part, I have my sick home gym and its fun to lift so there are really no excuses. The food weakness is really what got me in way off track. Eating bad foods feels so good.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big difference imo. I see more muscle, more definition and tightness. Def less bodyfat. (that's what I see)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Big difference imo. I see more muscle, more definition and tightness. Def less bodyfat. (that's what I see)
    thanks, I feel like I've made progress but I am having trouble capturing the moment. I'm glad other people can notce it.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you try going up to 150mg?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Did you try going up to 150mg?

My back was feeling a little pumpy today, I'll be happy to get through this run without having to drop down from 125.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    125's a solid dose bro! xx's getting PUMPED!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    allright guy, i don't want to sound like an ippy but I'm having a melt down.

serious here, my right shoulder was stiff and last week then I tweaked it durring my bench session, strength was there but it came with pain, pain got worse and strength faded fast as my session went on. I tried to stay off it and go a little lighter for the last few days but its gotten worse. My anterior delt is sore as hell and it feels like my clavicle is twisted. I have been getting pains in my elbow and wrist.

I was scheduled to do dips, overhead press and flys today, i skipped lifting and ran to the warm arms of some home made ice cream. I'm relapsing.

I have a drs appointment for tomorrow but my mind is twisted by the fear that I may be seriously injured.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: xxiv log

Sorry for the injury, but when you start pushing serious poundage, injury is often around the corner. All you can do is reduce inflammation, get PT and let it heal and work around the injury if you can without aggravating it.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Sorry for the injury, but when you start pushing serious poundage, injury is often around the corner. All you can do is reduce inflammation, get PT and let it heal and work around the injury if you can without aggravating it.
    you're right, it's a risk we assume and have no choice but to mitagate to the best of our ability and deal with accordingly.
    It just threw me for a loop and I had a small spiral that landed me face first into a bowl of ice cream.

I got a massage and emotionally prepared myself for some midcycle down time, I think I'm better now.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: xxiv log

Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I had a small spiral that landed me face first into a bowl of ice cream.
    LOL

Can't say I've ever done that. When I get depressed I go the other direction, skipping meals, etc.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 09-03-2013 at 08:35 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.