User Tag List

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe your testicles are not performing greatly but I think they are working, as things in past suggest that.
    Also I think that your progesterone levels would be higher if you were primary, possible reason for high LH is that your body was recovering and in month or two your test levels would be somewhat higher, but probably still insufficient.
    Also LH comes in peaks, and one blood test dont mean a lot- only if LH is always on lower and higher end than you know where you stand.
    Anyway, at some point in future you will know for sure and if you're primary than you will not need HCG.

There are lot of possible causes for your HPTA issues- from head injuries to all sort of other illnesses and possible causes, and we are still in dark about that IMO. Also high LH is one of usual signs of Kleinfeiter so probably thats why doc suspected it, but he ignored fact that previously was always low and to me it seems that you have lot of facial hair which is rare with Kleinfeiter.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean he's got 200 ng/dl on 5 LH with high FSH, seems like primary. Those numbers for gonadotropins usually have me a lot higher.

- - - Updated - - -

But the fact that you have 200 ng at all makes it seem like hcg will be useful. Plus your high fsh indicates to me that it probably won't go rock bottom when using test. But I think you aren't having kids right?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Maybe your testicles are not performing greatly but I think they are working, as things in past suggest that.
    Also I think that your progesterone levels would be higher if you were primary, possible reason for high LH is that your body was recovering and in month or two your test levels would be somewhat higher, but probably still insufficient.
    Also LH comes in peaks, and one blood test dont mean a lot- only if LH is always on lower and higher end than you know where you stand.
    Anyway, at some point in future you will know for sure and if you're primary than you will not need HCG.

There are lot of possible causes for your HPTA issues- from head injuries to all sort of other illnesses and possible causes, and we are still in dark about that IMO. Also high LH is one of usual signs of Kleinfeiter so probably thats why doc suspected it, but he ignored fact that previously was always low and to me it seems that you have lot of facial hair which is rare with Kleinfeiter.
    If I was secondary wouldn't my LH and FSH be low all the time since the pituitary wouldn't ever send singles to produce/release either?

How will I end up knowing if I'm primary or secondary now that im on TRT and injecting test?
    Won't that kinda shut down everything or am I thinking about this all wrong.
    Also would there be any reason to not just use HCG if I'm primary and why would HCG not be needed when primary?

I've had a few head injuries and a few good blows to the balls as I was growing up ruff housing and playing sports.

Yes I have a full beard that grows fast and I've had facial hair since 13 and enough to have a full goatee by 16. Also have chest hair and hair everywhere else guys have it. Lol

Now I'm a little confused on what type of hypogonadism I have since it appears I have a mixture of both or something.

Also should I start up HCG now?
    I was planning on reconing a vial tonight to start injecting 250iu 3 times a week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I mean he's got 200 ng/dl on 5 LH with high FSH, seems like primary. Those numbers for gonadotropins usually have me a lot higher.

- - - Updated - - -

But the fact that you have 200 ng at all makes it seem like hcg will be useful. Plus your high fsh indicates to me that it probably won't go rock bottom when using test. But I think you aren't having kids right?

That's what I was thinking from the reading I've done and I'm doing more now because after a info overload these past few months I start to confuse myself.

So if I'm primary and injecting test my LH and FSH will still remain somewhat normal to the lower end of the scale even without HCG?

Yeah I don't plan to have kids but that decision has also been made when I was in a long rut so I might change my mind if TRT gets me feeling better about myself and life all together. I wouldn't want to bring a kid into my world with how down and out I've been so I was mentally not wanting kids but I'd be fine or happy if I could have one when my mind is right.
    Know what I mean??

Main reason I'd like a RX for HCG is to keep my nuts and unit looking normal with the possibility to have kids later on if my mind changes.
    Not sure I'd feel all that confident if I have tiny balls.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are primary than your testicles are not responding to LH, as HCG mimic LH it will not work either.
    So, if LH is working testicles are working, if HCG is working testicles are working.

Previously you always had low LH and HCG was working so you were not primary
    it is not excluded that in meantime your testicles failed, but I dont think that's very likely.

And as I said number of times, LH has tendency to come in peaks so your blood test was drawn when it was at peak.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 02-10-2015 at 07:39 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bloods from last year and just short of a year old.

5 days depleted and I've been on IML's Epi Andro RX for 4 weeks when I went in for these.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bloods post Trest and using HCG and a AI while on.
    6-8 weeks after the ones I just posted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    If you are primary than your testicles are not responding to LH, as HCG mimic LH it will not work either.
    So, if LH is working testicles are working, if HCG is working testicles are working.

Previously you always had low LH and HCG was working so you were not primary
    it is not excluded that in meantime your testicles failed, but I dont think that's very likely.

And as I said number of times, LH has tendency to come in peaks so your blood test was drawn when it was at peak.
    Ok that clears it up for me.
    No point in HCG if the testies don't respond since it would just be a waste.

Should I recon some HCG and start it up tonight?
    250iu Tuesday Thursday and Saturday would be my injection schedule since I'll inject test Monday and Friday.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would but you gotta stop it like 2 weeks before next blood work imo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Ok that clears it up for me.
    No point in HCG if the testies don't respond since it would just be a waste.
    Should I recon some HCG and start it up tonight?
    250iu Tuesday Thursday and Saturday would be my injection schedule since I'll inject test Monday and Friday.
    Yes you can try HCG if you feel like trying it, make sure you have an AI at hand as your E2 can go up.

One thing that I dont know is if HCG has any significant effect on LH receptors outside of testis, and how fast and how much they get downregulated,
    in other words HCG may have some benefits even for primary hypogonadism, but not sure how much and if its worth it.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 02-10-2015 at 08:53 PM.