Page 27 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Lol... I'll keep the graphic details to a minimum.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    ok, you can leave out the graphs, but we want the pics AND the vid, Rocco
    Last edited by Sperwer; 12-07-2012 at 05:58 PM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's TRT journey

Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    ok, you can leave out the graphs, but we want the pics AND the vid, Rocco
    Lol. I'll leave that to the pros. You will all be grateful, I promise.

All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's enough short films out already!! Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's TRT journey

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    There's enough short films out already!! Lol
    That could have a double meaning. Lol

All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol!!
    Now its a fetish film too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok... just to get things back on track for a minute, I am currently about 2.5 weeks into my TRT treatment.

Just wanted to update on a couple of things I've noticed in regards to sweating.

First off, it is increasing a bit overall. Not excessive, but I notice after walking around in the same shirt for several hours, I'm pitted out a bit and change shirts.

Secondly, night sweats. Again, they are not severe. I'm not waking up in a puddle. But when I wake up, I'm not dry as a bone anymore. My tshirt is damp.

The night time sweating is new over the past two days, and the daily sweating has been over the last week.

Recap of other items:

No morning wood yet. Libido seems to have increased, but is spotty and not high enough to make any attempts.
    Somewhat oilier skin.
    Brain fog has lifted quite a bit, but still have some memory issues.
    Appetite is up, but only very slightly.
    Still have some extracellular bloat, feel a little puffy.
    Slightly more vascularity in my arms.
    Bodyfat seems slightly higher, but could be from the bloat.
    Feeling a bit more "vibrant" and "alive", but feel like I'm "not there yet".
    The chronic bronchitis is GONE. This happened the first week, and seems to be gone entirely.
    Energy level seems to be up. Not to a high degree. But it's there.

Those are the things that come to mind. Feel free to ask questions.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like everything is on the right track! The bloating will probably go down after another 2 or 3 weeks, mine did anyways. But that was also when they brought my injections closer and lowered the dosage. It may be an effect of the 200 vs 150 dose. Either way I'm sure thats temporary while your body adjusts.

Glad the fog lifted. Thats the exact same experience I had! Not necessarily better memory but much easier focus, critical thinking. I would suggest that has more to do with the way we generate memories though. IE what condition you are in when you make the memory makes them easier to recall when in that particular state.

All in all man sounds like you are on the right path! I think another month or two and you'll look back and wonder why you didnt do this sooner! I know we all have our reasons but this is a positive move.

Thanks for the update

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say that all this is more-less expected. Sweating can be increased for number of reasons, so at the moment I guess its impossible to tell. Other thing is night sweats- there are also number of factors and its normal to some extent- I'm wondering though if you wake up in middle night covered in sweat- that could mean E2/adrenal/thyroid issues; but it also very often happens if blood sugar drop during the night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorrow, it's great to be parallel to your journey and get your input. You mentioned "we all have our reasons" for TRT. I'd say that the mental fog was actually far more troublesome to me than my disappearing libido. Wife and I are good, no matter what happens with libido (unless it gets too high, then she may not like it). The feeling of well-being and repeated illnesses has been a factor, too. I'd say, though, that the mental fog/memory issues has been the most troubling. It just kept getting worse over a period of years and it was quite concerning for a guy who is normally quite the opposite. On the training side of things, losing fat was by far harder than it ever was, as was building/maintaining muscle. Certainly noticeable to a guy who has been training most of his life.

J, night sweats are things that I have had in the past. I do not wake up in a cold sweat, though. I am pretty sure it has to do with my metabolism cranking up. When I was young/teen/twenties, this happened most every night. Any time I was on an anabolic compound and increasing my caloric intake, this would happen. It's something I most recently experienced 8 or 10 months ago on Trenazone. In the old days, tren was also the worst offender of creating night sweats.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If its not yoo bad than its ok. Other thing is there is always logic and everything happens for reason- for example one explanation could be tren does afect thyroid a lot, (if I'm correct), so these things can tell a lot. Also it would be good to monitor body temperature.
    You need to be Spetsnaz, ready for anything. And be ready with kalashnikov in hand.
    Metabolic Temperature Graph
    Last edited by Jelisej; 12-08-2012 at 05:10 PM.