Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really interesting thanks.

Just to pushback on the herbs you mentioned, if you say supplementing ALP didn't raise your gaba, wouldn't herbs be ineffective too (since you told me this summer they're supposed to raise gaba through raising ALP)?

Maybe you're right about the serotonin. The reason I suspect it because 1) I have crazy premature ejaculation (hich is a dopamine/serotonin issue) and 2) I have low estrogen.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Really interesting thanks.

Just to pushback on the herbs you mentioned, if you say supplementing ALP didn't raise your gaba, wouldn't herbs be ineffective too (since you told me this summer they're supposed to raise gaba through raising ALP)?

Maybe you're right about the serotonin. The reason I suspect it because 1) I have crazy premature ejaculation (hich is a dopamine/serotonin issue) and 2) I have low estrogen.
    Fellas, I'm trying to follow along here but having trouble. Outlaw, when you say hes right about serotonin...because you have premature ejaculation and low E, this is to say what precisely? That your serotonin is low or high? Or just not properly being created/functioning for some reason? I'm asking because I have similar issues, and am trying to understand this.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thibk all my muscles are wasted with neuron death

- - - Updated - - -

Aw jesus christ man

- - - Updated - - -

Had, fucking libido for years