User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just asked my dad. It's $14 per 10 ml of 200mg/ml with a pharmacy discount program but no actual insurance.

Most people have insurance and I'd assume law enforcement does especially, my dad runs his own business and it would cost him $600 a month to upgrade to having RX insurance so not worth it when the coupon program works well for generics like test.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Just asked my dad. It's $14 per 10 ml of 200mg/ml with a pharmacy discount program but no actual insurance.

Most people have insurance and I'd assume law enforcement does especially, my dad runs his own business and it would cost him $600 a month to upgrade to having RX insurance so not worth it when the coupon program works well for generics like test.
    Damn good for him. $12 for 2000mg pharma grade seems like a steal. I know you probably can't go crazy dosage wise but that is still crazy cheap.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread quickly turned into testosterone thread, lol.

I am curious how you feel going forward. I have come to feel I am fairly resilient to sides. I can tolerate fairly good doses of most compounds with no dramatic or intolerable sides. Generally even bloodwork is not that scary (T-levels early in PCT being a different story). I do sometimes feel a bit rocky on the come up, however. I always found this to be less that stable hormone levels while building up the compound in your system. Wonder if something similar was at play. However, as many suggest here, sides are individual, some seem to get wacked with them.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PN Pro Gear - a pretty rough ride

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Thread quickly turned into testosterone thread, lol.
    Odd... usually on this forum, things turn to tren. Lol
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Odd... usually on this forum, things turn to tren. Lol
    Yep, and that is why we love it here haha.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I decided to try this today, and I'm curious about the time this stuff takes to come on.

Here's the background. We have a massive construction project going on across the street. It started three years ago with ground preparation, which involved drilling and hammering out an area of granite about 50x30 yards and 30 feet deep. You can imagine. For the past two years they have been pouring concrete and building the superstructure. It's an enormous house, being built for the principal shareholder/chairman of Korean Airlines/Hanjin Shipping, and is easily 18000 sq feet on several levels, not including the basement, into which you could drive and park a couple of tractor-trailers, as well as a fleet of other cars. They finally started on the exterior finishes this week, and I imagine they are doing some interior work too. Nearly every day for the past 2 years we have had construction vehicles - dump trucks, cranes, workmen's cars and trucks, you name it - blocking our street, including not only my driveway but our front gate. I've been putting up with this crap because although the owner is a world class asshole, the workers are nice guys, just trying to do a job and the construction co. periodically gives us small but significant tokens of appreciation for our patience, e.g., a 1000 dollars worth of prime grade meat.

The past few weeks, though, it has gotten much worse, any my patience has been running thin - especially when they don't want to interrupt their work to move so I can move my car.

So today, I take my first dose of Pro Gear with a late lunch around 3:00. At 4:30 I'm trying to leave the house and there's a construction crane blocking me in. I ask the guy on the crane to move. He's not doing anything, not hooked up to anything, and just sitting in the operator's chair. But all he does is grin at me and signal that I should wait. I tell him I don;t have time. He shrugs. I wait a minute or so, while he continues to do nothing, then blow the horn. He looks on in amusement. I yell at him very loudly and vulgarly to move. He ignores me.

Whereupon I go back into the yard, and get my hatchet. As part of the construction they just planted a row of about a dozen mature ginkgo trees along the front of the property. I start chopping one down, after all the workmen have fled, thinking I might come for one of them. After I'm about halfway through the trunck, a supervisor shows up and gets the operator to move the crane.

As I drive away, my adrenaline is sky high, I'm flushed and hot (physically as well as emotionally).

Wondering how much of this is attributable to the ProGear, and how much to my very slow to boil but very explosive temper when I hit the melting point. I tend to think the former, since I'm generally very good at controlling my temper these days (unless there is a physical threat to me or mine), and nothing like this has happened in years.
    Last edited by Sperwer; 10-16-2013 at 03:38 AM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a crazy story but I highly doubt you lost your temper due to the 1 dose of pro gear, and it was just the build up of little things happening over the past 2-3yrs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PN Pro Gear - a pretty rough ride

You may be right, and maybe I'm just still cruising on the anger/adrenalin, but i'm the gym now and aggression is way up and I'm just KILLING the iron (and probably my muscles &#128551

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long of a time between you taking your dose and chopping the tree down was there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PN Pro Gear - a pretty rough ride

Couple hours - but i usually react VERY quickly to stuff - you don't want to standing with your back to me if i take a vitamin V 😎. I also took 2 caps - I'm big and so start big and back off if i need to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free